sacheu

Jun 26, 2020
I'm having trouble the quest: "Domestic Issues". I got it before even having the bat breeder, and I already gave the daughter the outfit, so idk what to do.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
If someone want to reduce the grind, open the armors.json in edit and replace the "id":4 line with the following.

Replace it with this:
{"id":4,"atypeId":1,"description":"Power Ring","etypeId":5,"traits":[{"code":22,"dataId":1,"value":0}],"iconIndex":480,"name":"Ring","note":"","params":[100,100,20,20,20,20,20,20],"price":30},
Or little less powerful:
{"id":4,"atypeId":1,"description":"Power Ring","etypeId":5,"traits":[{"code":22,"dataId":1,"value":0}],"iconIndex":480,"name":"Ring","note":"","params":[50,50,10,10,10,10,10,10],"price":30},
It is still grindy, but it makes the fights very fast, which helps much. The fight system is in PQ not sooo special anyway.
And don't forget, there is a stone on the bottom left side in Weirdwood, but above the spider cave, if you activate it from the right side, you find in several locations chests with some extra stuff.

One played, I will put the game for one year away and play it again.

Reactions: kingofspaceinair

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Can you provide the 2.01 save?
Literally the only thing I didn't do there was buy the dress for the Spider Girl, what are you complaining is missing?

I thought I was a little further along in that save, but unfortunately I accidentally saved over the one I had right at the end of 2.01. But there isn't too much left to do in that save.

In regard to Vixenatrix, I played the game without looking at the walkthrough (as many gamers do) and it seems that if you are to escape through the cavern instead of facing the dragon for the second time, the relationship with the Dragon Lady is forfeit. Due to this game being heavy on grind and RPG-based, is it possible to add a wraith next to the dragon cave to supply the same redo option as with the vampire coven? Restarting the game at this point would be beyond tedious and morale-draining.

Thank you so much for the high-quality content and fun game. :)

If not, how is there a way to use hacking or cheating tools to edit the save data, etc.?
Response to someone with the same issue from earlier in the thread:

Well do this at your own risk, but the best I could come up with is download RPGMakerSaveEdit, set variable 239 DragonStage to 4, and uncheck switch 445 Gemstone Received. If you've already done the temple quest then I'd recommend using a save editor to remove the gemstone from your inventory after getting it to prevent issues there. Hopefully that works for you. Also make sure you are OUTSIDE of the cave before making the changes, the event triggers on crossing a threshold inside the cave.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The latest preview from the public post
View attachment 755159
That's one of the "distraction" scenes the Peasant uses dureing the graveyard examination... I am pretty sure that part of the Quest is already available in the beta... if not it is in the latest full release.
Though her Quest ends midway right now and will be completed in the next release... better be prepared for a series of tough combats before it ends

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Damn, reading all of these bugs listed here make me scared to play the new update and fuck up my saves, Hope Tinkerer can fix them soon

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Damn, reading all of these bugs listed here make me scared to play the new update and fuck up my saves, Hope Tinkerer can fix them soon
Most of the issues are whit a Fan mod installed, for myself i didnt have any real breaking issues.
but keep in mind, most of them used the Test version in the first place, Tinkerer already warned that its full of bugs due he coundt get a hold of his normal bug tester. He wanted to show us something due last time it took 2 months he had a test version to show us.

you can still play it. Just copy the saves and keep the 2.01 version. so you always have saves to fall back on to

nmma

Feb 18, 2018
I like this update. Not much scene wise but good story wise. Anyone know what will the contents of the next update and when will it be ready?

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
So, odd question... does anyone know of a NON ADULT RPGMaker game that's sort of like this? Y'know, a Dungeon & Dragons-esque adventure game? I actually enjoy the quest & combat elements of this game as well as the hot, hot naughty bits.

I'm sure they are out there, but I googled a bit and I can only find games with modern and futuristic settings.

Thanks,
thwartme

unc00lb

Jan 20, 2020
Well do this at your own risk, but the best I could come up with is download RPGMakerSaveEdit, set variable 239 DragonStage to 4, and uncheck switch 445 Gemstone Received. If you've already done the temple quest then I'd recommend using a save editor to remove the gemstone from your inventory after getting it to prevent issues there. Hopefully that works for you. Also make sure you are OUTSIDE of the cave before making the changes, the event triggers on crossing a threshold inside the cave.
Thank you.

Tried installing .NET 4.5.2 and VC++ 2017 runtime with winetricks and couldn't get RPGMakerSaveEdit working in Wine. Will have to try using my wife's laptop.

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
you're a scholar and a gent!

Tinkerer did a total redesign for Maghda but decided to stop it midway and save that for another ogre

yes
but I'd keep the saves

you get your own imp, so far she's really week but she will evolve

how? I've been pumping her loads

that scene has been reworked to include only the peasant

click with left mouse button, using space will skip the animations

vore is possible game over scenes with Maghda, bat breeder and venomina.
as of the moonpollen, keep in mind that it only works on girls that already like the MC, it just puts them in the mood
This is the first time I know about Tinkerer's decision to stop Maghda's redesign. No wonder why she's still not that attractive after the supposed redesign . Can't wait to see the new orge

l311187

Jun 24, 2017
I have a problem when going out the tower of dreads. Everytime when I want to go out the tower, there is always a event at entrance that a spider steal eggs from me, and I have to chase spider behind to the dungeon, But I can't catch the spider.
Does anyone have the same problem?

Reactions: Cyberjacky

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I have a problem when going out the tower of dreads. Everytime when I want to go out the tower, there is always a event at entrance that a spider steal eggs from me, and I have to chase spider behind to the dungeon, But I can't catch the spider.
Does anyone have the same problem?
That's the start of the "Creepy Crawlies" quest, part of update 2.01. It shouldn't be repeating on you, it should only happen once.

It should happen at the end of "Lucille's Legacy", because you put that huge pink egg in your backpack. The egg has now hatched, and that spider escapes and disappears into the crack in the dungeon wall. If you keep playing, eventually Everi should ask you to investigate strange sounds from inside the walls.

unc00lb

Jan 20, 2020
Thank you.

Tried installing .NET 4.5.2 and VC++ 2017 runtime with winetricks and couldn't get RPGMakerSaveEdit working in Wine. Will have to try using my wife's laptop.
Fixed my problem since I'm using Linux.

So I ended up using . Just had to edit the main.js file inside www/js to include what it said and put in the plugins. No patches needed to the main Linux binary.

I set the variable DragonStage to 4, set switch DragonEnemy to false (to create the entrance to the cave), put a Magical Gemstone into my inventory after MC climbed up the ledge, returned back to Vixenatrix with the gemstone, and then set the switch DragonBreath to false.

Thanks for all your help and ideas! But yes, having another way to do this would be amazing!

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Most of the issues are whit a Fan mod installed, for myself i didnt have any real breaking issues.
but keep in mind, most of them used the Test version in the first place, Tinkerer already warned that its full of bugs due he coundt get a hold of his normal bug tester. He wanted to show us something due last time it took 2 months he had a test version to show us.

you can still play it. Just copy the saves and keep the 2.01 version. so you always have saves to fall back on to
First he already released Version 2.06 with most bugs fixed
and second he did get in contact with his main tester, but that one had started a complete new game in order to test everything including the starting stuff for a chance, which means he had not proceeded far enough into the game in order to test the new stuff yet
I like this update. Not much scene wise but good story wise. Anyone know what will the contents of the next update and when will it be ready?
The next Update will complete the Vampire storyline and likely include those vampiric powers Tinkerer told us about... atleast I had not find anything in my last playthrough in that regard

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Can anyone send me v2.01 saves all the saves got deleted in my phone
I posted one earlier, it's just before introducing Erevi to Venomina. I accidentally saved over the part right after but it takes like 5 minutes to get through that content.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
This is the first time I know about Tinkerer's decision to stop Maghda's redesign. No wonder why she's still not that attractive after the supposed redesign . Can't wait to see the new orge

some patreons who liked the old design ( 19% still voted for keeping the old version) commented that the new one was to ''pretty'' after the rework. So instead he made it look bit more like the old version. due that he will uses the pretty version for new ogre or offspring
1596356648110.png

First he already released Version 2.06 with most bugs fixed
and second he did get in contact with his main tester, but that one had started a complete new game in order to test everything including the starting stuff for a chance, which means he had not proceeded far enough into the game in order to test the new stuff yet
i said it that way bit more to give : 845386958 some context about why so many bugs were found and reported on this forum.
yea most is fixed in the 2.06 aswell

Last edited:
Reactions: gdpe359

Zorrrro

Nov 24, 2018
I posted one earlier, it's just before introducing Erevi to Venomina. I accidentally saved over the part right after but it takes like 5 minutes to get through that content.
I found some saves but I am one shotting everyone which is no fun does anyone know what file I should edit to change the states I went to the states.json file but there aren't any states I could change
And idk where are your saves on which page?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I found some saves but I am one shotting everyone which is no fun does anyone know what file I should edit to change the states I went to the states.json file but there aren't any states I could change
And idk where are your saves on which page?
It's literally 2 pages back on 786, 1 page back from when I initially responded to you. IDK what you downloaded, if it's a modified map or event or database file or a overleved character on a save so I can't help you there.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes