yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It ONLY works with a game of the same version... each Update changes game code which mods are build upon.
They are normally backwards compatible to a certain degree but NEVER forward compatible
That's not true, it really depends on the game, the map chosen, etc. If Lain had put the mod in a map that hasn't been changed in ages, like one of the swamp ones, it would have been fine. But they used the town map, which gets changed like every other update, which is why it's causing issues. There are plently of RPGM mods that don't need to be updated with each version because they're in a map that doesn't get changed. In fact RPGM mods are more likely to be forward compatible than backwards compatible due to the way RPGM addresses variables.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Guys i may be dumb. I can't figure out how to save in this game. Is there a menu option or a button press? i can't figure it out.
It's on the regular menu, just all the way at the bottom... the menu should be mapped to "x" by default, you can hit the up button instead of scrolling all the way down.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

68mshrop

Nov 30, 2018
Question of curiosity the new map that is completely west of town just past the dragon Lady is there anything to do there or what needs to be triggered to make it useful other than a few things to pick uo

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Question of curiosity the new map that is completely west of town just past the dragon Lady is there anything to do there or what needs to be triggered to make it useful other than a few things to pick uo
you need to have sex with the vampires and after 5 days visit the town square

68mshrop

Nov 30, 2018
Ok so that's why I decided to restart the game even though my familer was level 6 I've play killing them and not killing them just made it to a higher level when I killed the vampires lol lessons learned

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Ok so that's why I decided to restart the game even though my familer was level 6 I've play killing them and not killing them just made it to a higher level when I killed the vampires lol lessons learned
You can undo the vampire killing, there should be a ghost in the cementry

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
Can anyone tell me the current number of quests?
And also I need a full save 2.01
Even a full save 2.05 will do too.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Can anyone tell me the current number of quests?
And also I need a full save 2.01
Even a full save 2.05 will do too.
Obviously, change the file extension.

EDIT: I thought I was a little further along in that save, but unfortunately I accidentally saved over the one I had right at the end of 2.01. But there isn't too much left to do in that save.

how to finish domestic issues?
You can't.

Last edited:

poptawt

May 8, 2020
I’m finding it impossible to give the bat breeder an orgasm again. It was relatively easy the first few times now it’s like the time is up before I can even start it. Are there any tips for this?

unc00lb

Jan 20, 2020
In regard to Vixenatrix, I played the game without looking at the walkthrough (as many gamers do) and it seems that if you are to escape through the cavern instead of facing the dragon for the second time, the relationship with the Dragon Lady is forfeit. Due to this game being heavy on grind and RPG-based, is it possible to add a wraith next to the dragon cave to supply the same redo option as with the vampire coven? Restarting the game at this point would be beyond tedious and morale-draining.

Thank you so much for the high-quality content and fun game. :)

If not, how is there a way to use hacking or cheating tools to edit the save data, etc.?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
In regard to Vixenatrix, I played the game without looking at the walkthrough (as many gamers do) and it seems that if you are to escape through the cavern instead of facing the dragon for the second time, the relationship with the Dragon Lady is forfeit. Due to this game being heavy on grind and RPG-based, is it possible to add a wraith next to the dragon cave to supply the same redo option as with the vampire coven? Restarting the game at this point would be beyond tedious and morale-draining.

Thank you so much for the high-quality content and fun game. :)

If not, how is there a way to use hacking or cheating tools to edit the save data, etc.?
lets see what i can do for you,will post it to his discord.
cant promise anything for now :)

Update:
tinkerer will add something in the future updates to undo that mistake
for now he doenst have a plan to add it. as in the 2.10 version
(due the dragon isnt needed yet for new content, like he did for the vampires]

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes