Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Yeah i think i will wait not a fan of cuck sharing and NTR shame game looked good.
As far as I know since playing this game most NTR is avoidable. Only the prostitute Gwyneth is not but everyone already knows she fucked all the men in town. However you learn when she is pregnant that only the MC has been allowed to cum inside her, if that's any consolation for you. Besides as it's her job to fuck she probably was fucked a bunch of times before the game even begin.

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
I am having issues, when I fight anyone I get a miss 2 out of 3 times. Hard to beat someone when you can't hit them.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Out of curiosity and since I dont have time to find out via comparison due to being 5am here I want to ask what are those, and I quote, - Made some general user friendliness changes.

Are they in nature, like, enemies in castle Tepes being made weaker/smaller in number? (namely the Master and Reana boss fight). Honestly I do like that there are a lot of enemies to kill so I hope it is not anything of that nature.

Last edited:

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I would like to know if you can make a save with cheat available at the beginning for me to make the story
It's so easy to do that yourself.

1) Start a game. As soon as you can - right after naming the MC - save the game and exit.
2) Visit saveeditonline.com and upload your save. Your save should be in the game folder, under www/save. It'll be called file1.rpgsave (assuming you don't have any other saves.)
3) Scroll until you see the "Param set" for whatever you named the MC.
4) Change the MHP and MyHP scores to 200, and the DEF to 100.
5) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select "Download file1.rpgsave", and save the file back in the www/save directory, overwriting the old one.
6) Restart the game, and load that save file.

Your character is now a nearly invincible tank, and has all the quests ahead of him. Enjoy.

Reactions: Alex Lavigne

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Is the ntr avoidable?...I want to try this game but im not a fan of ntr tag
I think there's only one that's completely unavoidable, and maybe a couple of others that you can avoid but not without missing a bit of content. But... there's LOADS of non-NTR content.

Reactions: Helpppp

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah i think i will wait not a fan of cuck sharing and NTR shame game looked good.
....again this games contains Netori (stealing someone else Lover) and 100% avoidable Netorare (some are voyarism scenes and some are damn funny mishaps), there is a single 3-some in the game with the other guy taking the ass (if you guys call THAT NTR you won't be able to play any games)
I am having issues, when I fight anyone I get a miss 2 out of 3 times. Hard to beat someone when you can't hit them.
Buy Weapons and armor that either raise your agility or avoid those that lowers it

Reactions: Arx07
Sep 22, 2019
....again this games contains Netori (stealing someone else Lover) and 100% avoidable Netorare (some are voyarism scenes and some are damn funny mishaps), there is a single 3-some in the game with the other guy taking the ass (if you guys call THAT NTR you won't be able to play any games)
First there's a lot of games without any kind of NTR :poop::sick:, and we where complaining about SHARING too not just NTR, read it before talking next time

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
First there's a lot of games without any kind of NTR :poop::sick:, and we where complaining about SHARING too not just NTR, read it before talking next time
there is a single 3-some
I can do that too... see?
If you define a game by, again... a SINGLE scene fell free to skip this
To be clear I am no fan of NTR in general myself, but Peasant's Quest doesn't contain any.
There is some cheating (which is 100% avoidable) and above mentioned scene, on the hardcore side some rape that you can choose to prevent by fighting enemies

Sep 22, 2019
I can do that too... see?
If you define a game by, again... a SINGLE scene fell free to skip this
The talk was not about how many there was but about having or not. And who said anything about defining a game about a scene? Just saying that the game have unavoidable sharing so thats why the complaining and wanted the mod. understand now? or was it too hard?
Edit:
To be clear I am no fan of NTR in general myself
If i knew that i wouldn't be so rude,but that doesn't change the fact that there is still unavoidable sharing on the game and that's all we were asking to be avoidable, the NTR was just if appeared to be removed with the mod too

Last edited:

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
I found an issue, but I have no idea if it is just me, I didn't read any similar comments... After giving the dress to Zsofia, the game crash...

georgemas

Jun 1, 2017
Where to find Oksana in version 2.11 - I made rings and bolts, I unsealed the secret door, but MC is in no hurry to enter, says "I should bring along Oksana". Walrthrough says "Oksana can be found in the main hall (during the daytime only)."
WHAT's "main hall" ??

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes