IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
thwartme presents...

CHEATY McCHEATFACE'S SURFEIT OF SAVE FILES

So, I just played the whole game, v2.06, through from the start, to (what I think is) the current end and made a bunch of saves along the way. And I'm sharing those saves with you! Eighty-four completed quests, with only "Cemetery Rumours" left incomplete, because... sexy vampire fourway, that's why.

ABOUT THE CHEATING: at the very start of the game, literally before the MC had done anything, I saved and then edited that save file to add HP/MHP 200, and DEF 100. He has since advanced A LOT from there. MC is a suped-up tank. If you don't like that, then use to put it back to whatever you want.

The full set is here:

Mega

There are 65 save files in total, divided into three batches, 20, 20 and 15. The logs attached to this post show which quests have been completed for each save. If you want to play a particular quest, load a save from BEFORE the save where it is listed as complete. Please check the Status and Quest trackers when you load a save, in case I've mislabeled something.

Of course, along the way I was required to name the MC's kids. Those names are listed in the logs, in case they come up in the course of play. My MC is named William (for The Conqueror, or possibly Shatner) which you can change at the Mayor's desk. If you don't like the kid's names, go back to an earlier save.

Enjoy! And if you see where I've missed a quest, please let me know!

Thanks,
thwartme
where should I start after using this save? I can't find Oksana for the "witch hunter" quest. Can anyone help me pls??

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
View attachment 842180
Getting random errors having sex with her in the bedroom.
I had this kind of problem a while ago, especially when I went to part to reproduce the animated sex scenes, but in my case they said it was the fault of my old 2012 notebook ... in your case it will be a temporary game problem which I imagine will be fixed in the final version.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
where should I start after using this save? I can't find Oksana for the "witch hunter" quest. Can anyone help me pls??
Read the save logs attached to the original post, and choose one of the sixty-five available saves that suits you best. Remember to load a save from BEFORE the one where the quest you are interested in is listed as complete.

For Oksana, you probably want save 8 or 9 from batch 2, which would be after "Delivery Boy" but before "The Witch Hunter". remember to check your status and the quest log, to double check you are in the correct spot.

Reactions: IDKAM

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Apologies for posting again on the same problem. I downloaded the Mac version of the game but cannot seem to save my progress. Anyone solved this particular problem?
Possible that the game has no permission to save. Try chmod fro that. Open Terminal and type chmod -R a+x drag and drop the game folder into the window and hit enter.

Nobile1701

May 10, 2020
View attachment ArmoryCGAnim.webm
I checked out the games assets and found the file where are the animations. I believe i have already have seen all the scenes with the animations except 2. The animations show a redhead giving a blowjob and in a cowgirl position. I dont know how to get this scene and who is it with. My first guess is Alice coz I think she is the only red head in the game, but i still haven't had any animated scenes with her yet. For now i have her in the temple working and punishing her if she messes up. But nothing is happening. So with whom is the scene and how do u trigger it.
View attachment ArmoryBJAnim.webm

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
It's an scene for the future, so please put a spoiler over it.
View attachment 842741
I checked out the games assets and found the file where are the animations. I believe i have already have seen all the scenes with the animations except 2. The animations show a redhead giving a blowjob and in a cowgirl position. I dont know how to get this scene and who is it with. My first guess is Alice coz I think she is the only red head in the game, but i still haven't had any animated scenes with her yet. For now i have her in the temple working and punishing her if she messes up. But nothing is happening. So with whom is the scene and how do u trigger it.
View attachment 842740

Reactions: gba884466

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
where Find those vamp girls?
This is Vampire chick from cemetery. In quest Cemetery Rumors you find Vampire grve. When you open it in noon its over and you have no nex mission. If you open it in night there are plenty mission for them.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Its Reanna, the red head vampire. Complete Ashes To Ashes, Dust To Dust.

crushmanga

Oct 1, 2017
Where are you with everyone else's quests? I had the same issue on my most recent playthrough, I needed to have Oksana ready to investigate the vampires before it triggered for me.
I progressed a lot with all the other characters, I started the vampire's quest ( Cemetery rumors I guess that's what you mean) and delivered the offerings but I didn't kill them, I've read something about a new girl appearing in the middle of the village but that never happened for me. Also, I became the mayor so idk if the old one needed to be there.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I progressed a lot with all the other characters, I started the vampire's quest ( Cemetery rumors I guess that's what you mean) and delivered the offerings but I didn't kill them, I've read something about a new girl appearing in the middle of the village but that never happened for me. Also, I became the mayor so idk if the old one needed to be there.
No you just need to feed the 3 sisters 3 times and than have a 4-some with them (requires 2 Energy Potions)
3-4 days later the new girl will be lingering around the big tree in the Center of Weirdwood

kuhaaku98

Jan 12, 2019
thwartme presents...

CHEATY McCHEATFACE'S SURFEIT OF SAVE FILES

So, I just played the whole game, v2.06, through from the start, to (what I think is) the current end and made a bunch of saves along the way. And I'm sharing those saves with you! Eighty-four completed quests, with only "Cemetery Rumours" left incomplete, because... sexy vampire fourway, that's why.

ABOUT THE CHEATING: at the very start of the game, literally before the MC had done anything, I saved and then edited that save file to add HP/MHP 200, and DEF 100. He has since advanced A LOT from there. MC is a suped-up tank. If you don't like that, then use to put it back to whatever you want.

The full set is here:

Mega

There are 65 save files in total, divided into three batches, 20, 20 and 15. The logs attached to this post show which quests have been completed for each save. If you want to play a particular quest, load a save from BEFORE the save where it is listed as complete. Please check the Status and Quest trackers when you load a save, in case I've mislabeled something.

Of course, along the way I was required to name the MC's kids. Those names are listed in the logs, in case they come up in the course of play. My MC is named William (for The Conqueror, or possibly Shatner) which you can change at the Mayor's desk. If you don't like the kid's names, go back to an earlier save.

Enjoy! And if you see where I've missed a quest, please let me know!

Thanks,
thwartme
I would like to know if you can make a save with cheat available at the beginning for me to make the story

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Use to Energy potions to pleasure ALL 3 vampires in one night. Oksana will arrive 5 days later.

• Red Heart
Reactions: crushmanga
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes