Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well I stopped paying after I agreed because I wanted to see what happens. She just ups her price for sex to a RIDICULOUS amount until I agreed to start paying alimony again. If you say no the first time does she really just cut u off? I assumed it was the same until I relented but never actualy tried.
Yeah I am not so sure, I just always got the wibes from that decision, but didn't try it out... she said she would have to whore herself out more or for higher prices if I refused, but I would have thought that telling her you wouldn't support a whore will ruin your relationship with her forever... how could she trust you to not drop her once she grows older afterall?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Out of curiosity to you my fellow pervs (lol) the special vampires daughter(s) that Tink has alluded to in the past, what would you guys prefer to see:

•Gargoyle Girl
Or
•Dhampire Girl (half human/half vampire)

I would prefer the 2nd but they are birthing gargoyles so I dunno what will happen lol

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Out of curiosity to you my fellow pervs (lol) the special vampires daughter(s) that Tink has alluded to in the past, what would you guys prefer to see:

•Gargoyle Girl
Or
•Dhampire Girl (half human/half vampire)

I would prefer the 2nd but they are birthing gargoyles so I dunno what will happen lol
I would also prefer the dhampire, and is it too much to ask they're loli? Probably.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Ruslan1 and DomWolf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
She is about pleasure & ecstasy which tbh is redundant if you have no attraction to you're sex partner. The girls currently f*** the Mc but I dont think the acolytes have to do that for anyone because that would go against the whole point of Qetesh. I see this Temple as just another reason for Tink to let us build a harem of sexy girls.
Zivah said that most services are provided orally or by hand... literally... only the most devout and generous patrons had the priviledge for more... also only priestesses provided the extra service... alcolytes were allowed to refuse service and were limitted to oral and handjobs.
But maybe if the MC manages to impregnate Zivah and bring forth a Champion of Quetesh their union will be considered blessed/holy and she will be allowed to only service the most holy man

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah I am not so sure, I just always got the wibes from that decision, but didn't try it out... she said she would have to whore herself out more or for higher prices if I refused, but I would have thought that telling her you wouldn't support a whore will ruin your relationship with her forever... how could she trust you to not drop her once she grows older afterall?
Tbh she is a prostitute, that will always be a risk with alot of her customers because the ones that think shes hot how might not in the future, who knows but by this point you are the MAYOR, u have the money to pay alimony each weak for her kid. With her being exclusively yours she also runs the high chance you'll knock her up again which gives her the chance to up the alimony.

Ether way she charges customers more for her services or she get her sugar daddy to pay a fat wad a cash each weak. I feel girls like Gwen dont really think about "when I get old..." so much.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Zivah said that most services are provided orally or by hand... literally... only the most devout and generous patrons had the priviledge for more... also only priestesses provided the extra service... alcolytes were allowed to refuse service and were limitted to oral and handjobs.
But maybe if the MC manages to impregnate Zivah and bring forth a Champion of Quetesh their union will be considered blessed/holy and she will be allowed to only service the most holy man
Makes sense.

Also if we get to the point of having sex with Qetesh (fingers crossed, Tink I wanna fuck a goddess lol) then mabey she will make that choice of the girls are yours & will serve her favorite mortal...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How many quest are there? I completed 87 of them and I don't know what's next.
With the vampire Update I beleive it's now 91.

How far have you gotten with the quests. What have u done. Where are u lost. We need more to help ya buddy.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
not able to enter the castle,pls help
If u cant find the sally door then when u enter the map go UP, the right UNDER the bridge...

If you have found the door then equpt the shard ring & use it that should get u in.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
how to equpt the shard ring ?
After collecting the shards goes to the blacksmith. By Iron Ore then use the anvil to craft rings (2) & crossbow bolts.

Go to Pause Menu, Equipt, you're portrait, Accessories & then equpt shard ring.

When Oksana is in you're party di the same for her with the other ring or she WILL die. Then ether u or Oksana should equpt the crossbow so that the Master cannot transform in the 2nd part of the fight skipping to the 3rd & making the battle so much easier on yourself.

(The scene with Oksana if u lie to her does not exist yet until full release)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm not able to give dress to zofia and I defeated their master
Might be an oversight but I was able to do so but only BEFORE Oksana came back. After Oksana has returned Zsofia will not talk until after killing Mazter & you cant seem to give her the dress...

I recomend giving her the dress before continuing "Further Investigations" & have sex with her multiple times on many nights (4-5sh mabey) to make sure shes pregnant. That way the next night after completing A New Home she should reveal her pregnancy.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes