Hoppy

Jun 13, 2018
Where can i find the other vampires within the castle (i found zofiya) afetr i kill the master vampire ?

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
hyavent been around this one in a lonnnnggggg time. Have any of the new content been animated or is everything still cgs?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
When will be the full game released?
If you mean version 1.0, when the game is complete, then a long, long time from now. As far as I know Tinkerer still has lots of plans and passion to finish the game, but he also has a lot of passion to make the game big and fantastic.

hyavent been around this one in a lonnnnggggg time. Have any of the new content been animated or is everything still cgs?
There's animated content in the game now with several characters.

victvict123

Mar 30, 2020
If you mean version 1.0, when the game is complete, then a long, long time from now. As far as I know Tinkerer still has lots of plans and passion to finish the game, but he also has a lot of passion to make the game big and fantastic.

I think they meant when will v2.10 non-test version be released.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
For me, the relationship with Ziva needs to be developed a fair bit, as it lacks substance. It comes across as though she sees the MC as nothing but a close contact and a means to an end. Compare it to the relationship with Erevi, for instance, and there's no comparison. There's tension, lust and even romance with Erevi (e.g. when she's pregnant and asks him if she really looks "sexy" or when she tells him that he's "never failed her," even though it's hard for her to admit).

It just seems odd that she's been pushed aside to develop the rest of the story arcs, which are obviously all great, but her relationship with the MC seems to really need continuity for it to resonate with the player.
The thing with Ziva is that she is basically a prostitute and that role is not very popular with most of the people.

• Angry
Reactions: kail155

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I did it , but I got a problem about the. New home quest I cleared everywhere with reanna ,when I come back to talk to the girls they wish me good luck to storm the castle .. did I miss something. There 's two floors right ? one of them got a closed chamber
Did you clear the gatehouse? Fight the behemoth Werewolf?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well rejoice... Tinkerer announced the next roadmap for the comeing few Updates by starting a Poll.
He either wants to concentrate on the village girls that haven't received any or much love AND, or rather, OR on the temple girls.
Eventually both Arcs will be developed but the Poll will set the starting Project
The Village will be Beth and Rosie for example... some people are even perstering for the shop owner... oh yeah and a family runion will be part of that... I know most of you Perverts couldn't await that part :devilish:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
can u show me with a screenshot .. ty
The first floor of the tower, with the locked door, there is another exit across from that. Go outside through that door into the courtyard. Then enter the gatehouse.

BEWARE: HUGE F***** WERE-BEAST!

Reactions: Alteni

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Same with gwen but she is now our prostitute.
See, and I think that's fair. We pay her alimony because we impregnated her, she gets to keep her level of comfortable living (as comfortable as you can be as an pregnant ex-prostitute in medieval times), and we get her exclusively.

I would much rather a system where we can pay to have them be exclusive than let them be used by others, and the inclusion of the system lets people who want NTR whore out their others. (I personally am not a fan of NTR, but if people want it, it should at least be avoidable for others.)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
See, and I think that's fair. We pay her alimony because we impregnated her, she gets to keep her level of comfortable living (as comfortable as you can be as an pregnant ex-prostitute in medieval times), and we get her exclusively.

I would much rather a system where we can pay to have them be exclusive than let them be used by others, and the inclusion of the system lets people who want NTR whore out their others. (I personally am not a fan of NTR, but if people want it, it should at least be avoidable for others.)
Not paying Gwen is the same as refusing to takeing responsibility for Mias first pregnancy... it'll lock you out of her further content as she hates your gutts for it.
So This isn't really a NTR choice but rather a love route or not choice

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Not paying Gwen is the same as refusing to takeing responsibility for Mias first pregnancy... it'll lock you out of her further content as she hates your gutts for it
Oh, I had no idea! I mean, I would always pay it anyways because I see it as something worth doing because I wouldn't mind continuing content with her, but if it's required that does change things a bit. Honestly, I don't think the goblins make enough passive income at the moment for too many costs like that to build up.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Look who's to say that through all our work they wont become ours exclusively eventualy? Right now Ziva will do sexual things with others ether as part of ceremonial worship to Qeteds or for donations to the Temple.

Now this, to me, makes sense because she is a Priestess to a sexual goddess (in a way Qetssh is very much like the original version of Aphrodite before she was Disneyfied).

Now I'm not a fan of NTR (sharing is different depending on the situation), but I can see that somewhere down the line the way things in the Temple go may change once you start to gain her feelings. I feel like just cos you worship Qetesh dosnt mean you HAVE to whore yourself to any jhon, dick or harry out there.

She is about pleasure & ecstasy which tbh is redundant if you have no attraction to you're sex partner. The girls currently f*** the Mc but I dont think the acolytes have to do that for anyone because that would go against the whole point of Qetesh. I see this Temple as just another reason for Tink to let us build a harem of sexy girls.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Look who's to say that through all our work they wont become ours exclusively eventualy? Right now Ziva will do sexual things with others ether as part of ceremonial worship to Qeteds or for donations to the Temple.

Now this, to me, makes sense because she is a Priestess to a sexual goddess (in a way Qetssh is very much like the original version of Aphrodite before she was Disneyfied).

Now I'm not a fan of NTR (sharing is different depending on the situation), but I can see that somewhere down the line the way things in the Temple go may change once you start to gain her feelings. I feel like just cos you worship Qetesh dosnt mean you HAVE to whore yourself to any jhon, dick or harry out there.

She is about pleasure & ecstasy which tbh is redundant if you have no attraction to you're sex partner. The girls currently f*** the Mc but I dont think the acolytes have to do that for anyone because that would go against the whole point of Qetesh. I see this Temple as just another reason for Tink to let us build a harem of sexy girls.
Agreed. I too think that eventually everyone will be exclusive as well and Ziva will end up with a love-route type thing.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Not paying Gwen is the same as refusing to takeing responsibility for Mias first pregnancy... it'll lock you out of her further content as she hates your gutts for it.
So This isn't really a NTR choice but rather a love route or not choice
Well I stopped paying after I agreed because I wanted to see what happens. She just ups her price for sex to a RIDICULOUS amount until I agreed to start paying alimony again. If you say no the first time does she really just cut u off? I assumed it was the same until I relented but never actualy tried.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes