Wu171

Jan 29, 2020
The damage from the crossbow isn't much at all. Even a sword is much more useful than the crossbow.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
For me, the relationship with Ziva needs to be developed a fair bit, as it lacks substance. It comes across as though she sees the MC as nothing but a close contact and a means to an end. Compare it to the relationship with Erevi, for instance, and there's no comparison. There's tension, lust and even romance with Erevi (e.g. when she's pregnant and asks him if she really looks "sexy" or when she tells him that he's "never failed her," even though it's hard for her to admit).

It just seems odd that she's been pushed aside to develop the rest of the story arcs, which are obviously all great, but her relationship with the MC seems to really need continuity for it to resonate with the player.

TBH in Tinks defence people wanted more pets, they voted for it so that's why Erevi was built upon as part of that build. The vampires were 2nd place in the pole so they got there long awaited update too.

I'm hoping that Ziva will get a BIG update like the pet one for Erevi soon because I agree we need more of a relationship with her.

Reactions: ehct2332

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
TBH in Tinks defence people wanted more pets, they voted for it so that's why Erevi was built upon as part of that build. The vampires were 2nd place in the pole so they got there long awaited update too.

I'm hoping that Ziva will get a BIG update like the pet one for Erevi soon because I agree we need more of a relationship with her.
But if I remember correctly Zivah or the temple storyline were not even part of that Poll... Nor was anything related to her faction

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
But if I remember correctly Zivah or the temple storyline were not even part of that Poll... Nor was anything related to her faction
Yeah but the Pet & Vampires was one of the most asked for updates so that's why they got the pole space.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
For me, the relationship with Ziva needs to be developed a fair bit, as it lacks substance. It comes across as though she sees the MC as nothing but a close contact and a means to an end. Compare it to the relationship with Erevi, for instance, and there's no comparison. There's tension, lust and even romance with Erevi (e.g. when she's pregnant and asks him if she really looks "sexy" or when she tells him that he's "never failed her," even though it's hard for her to admit).

It just seems odd that she's been pushed aside to develop the rest of the story arcs, which are obviously all great, but her relationship with the MC seems to really need continuity for it to resonate with the player.

Zivah wasn't in the polls and yes... she definitly needs to get things personal. but! so far she's been keeping her relationship with the MC professional with some extra benefits granted to the MC, and (I'm one that hates sharing with a passion so what I'm about to say doesn't come lightly) the altar scene with Grug is necessary,as it's the first step to make Zivah realize she has personal feelings towards the horny peasant. the ritual needed sexual pleasure to work out, so if that was all that was needed she had no need to involve the peasant nor wait for his return (not counting the fact this is a game about the peasant) ergo that means that Zivah was awaiting the peasant because to draw pleasure she herself needed it. Ergo there are budding feelings birthing in Zivah. Plus she comes to MC's bed despite being the highest authority in the temple... she's feeling things for the MC

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Zivah wasn't in the polls and yes... she definitly needs to get things personal. but! so far she's been keeping her relationship with the MC professional with some extra benefits granted to the MC, and (I'm one that hates sharing with a passion so what I'm about to say doesn't come lightly) the altar scene with Grug is necessary,as it's the first step to make Zivah realize she has personal feelings towards the horny peasant. the ritual needed sexual pleasure to work out, so if that was all that was needed she had no need to involve the peasant nor wait for his return (not counting the fact this is a game about the peasant) ergo that means that Zivah was awaiting the peasant because to draw pleasure she herself needed it. Ergo there are budding feelings birthing in Zivah. Plus she comes to MC's bed despite being the highest authority in the temple... she's feeling things for the MC
You know what I completly agree with you're observation. I cant wait for Ziva to acknowledge that she has feelings for the MC & we start turning this sex cult into our personal harem.

Reactions: lord_zeref

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
You know what I completly agree with you're observation. I cant wait for Ziva to acknowledge that she has feelings for the MC & we start turning this sex cult into our personal harem.
I just want to see an angel/valkyrie have a catfight with her succubus half-sister..

wannaseespy

Sep 20, 2020
I've downloaded 3 times the version for mac... And EVERYTIME it colapse, and ended the game... I've downloaded it from nopy, pixeldrain and MEGA... Is that correct?
Do I need to do something else so it can work?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i need some help , the game dont active the event of ( the witch hunter ) i had sex with them after i waited 5 days still nothing ...... did i miss something ?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes