DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Damnit a nice game spoiled by a scene that could easily be avoidable. :mad::(, Anyway thx for the help bro but i think i'm gonna pass this one.
Hay there mate. TBH it's just one MMF threesome & she only does it to 1) fulfill the sexual ceremony needed to re-connect with Qetesh & 2) as part of negotiations with Grug so she can reopen the Temple.

Think of it this way, right now she is a priestess of a sexual cult who is fulfilling her duties BUT I reckon that she will get closer to MC. Hopfully there sex cult will become YOURE personal harem cult.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
not necessarly! actually Oksana's dream is to become the biggest slut in the world... so.... basically she wants to become Victoria.
I feel like she said all that in the heat of her anger at her god. She seemed pretty confused & shaken after leaving.

My reasons for believing she will join are:
-She respects & kinda envies the clothing of the Qeteshian priestesses.
-She is already religious & Qetesh is the brother of the god who "betrayed" her. The black sheep of the pantheonic family.
-She has shown herself to be sexualy repressed & has now discovered the wonders of sex compared to her vow of chastity.
-She cares for MC and will most likely return to him because he is the only person she is close too outside of the Order
-Ziva has already made it clear she would welcome her into the Temple.

I do feel like we are getting closer to filling that 3rd bedroom my dudes & dudets.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So with the Vampire Update near complete (come on finished update) I'm just thinking of what needs to be done next based on what we have so far & I'm wondering what others think:

From My Most Wanted To What I Can Wait For:
•First & foremost, Ziva & the qeteshian main arc is lacking compared the nergalites. I beleive we need to do more for the goddess of pleasure & get some 1on1 time with Ziva, I think an angelic daughter would be a nice counter to the succubus. (Also if I'm right hopfully Oksana will show up on the Temple doorsteps looking for a place to call home).

•Liandra needs to give birth & I think she is the perfect avenue for more elf babes. I've said it before, but I think we could probably have an eleven portal take us to the High Council building to help with the whole "Elven Realm is like 100miles away" mabey.

•Rosy NEEDS some love folks! But I also wanna see what the fallout of nocking up Beth would be, I very much doubt Gabriel will be happy. (Ether of these 2 are good to me).

•I would like to see Hilde get pregnant & see what happens with the giants.

•MORE GOBLIN BREEDERS! I would love to see a Black or Cave goblin girl in the future.

•Finaly I want another pet :)

Reactions: falm86

Wu171

Jan 29, 2020
How do you guys beat the boss in the castle? Is there any ways to cheat on the stat? The boss is so hard to beat.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
So with the Vampire Update near complete (come on finished update) I'm just thinking of what needs to be done next based on what we have so far & I'm wondering what others think:

From My Most Wanted To What I Can Wait For:
•First & foremost, Ziva & the qeteshian main arc is lacking compared the nergalites. I beleive we need to do more for the goddess of pleasure & get some 1on1 time with Ziva, I think an angelic daughter would be a nice counter to the succubus. (Also if I'm right hopfully Oksana will show up on the Temple doorsteps looking for a place to call home).

•Liandra needs to give birth & I think she is the perfect avenue for more elf babes. I've said it before, but I think we could probably have an eleven portal take us to the High Council building to help with the whole "Elven Realm is like 100miles away" mabey.

•Rosy NEEDS some love folks! But I also wanna see what the fallout of nocking up Beth would be, I very much doubt Gabriel will be happy. (Ether of these 2 are good to me).

•I would like to see Hilde get pregnant & see what happens with the giants.

•MORE GOBLIN BREEDERS! I would love to see a Black or Cave goblin girl in the future.

•Finaly I want another pet :)
I sign off on every single one of these, although the giant content and another pet would probably come last on the list in terms of urgency, since they were introduced quite recently anyway.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I sign off on every single one of these, although the giant content and another pet would probably come last on the list in terms of urgency, since they were introduced quite recently anyway.
Yeah that's why I put them at the bottom with the goblins as those 3 have had more attention as of late.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So I've looked over all the rumours, Petreon chatter & things ive been directly told to create a list of possible women to be added on future updates (some may be wrong or outdated ideas so pls let me know if I'm wrong on any):

•Cath (the woman apparently behind the bandit conspiracy)

•MC's Sister & Mother (a patron mentioned they won the right to name the MC's sister & the mother was also mentioned)

•Dwarf Blacksmith (planned for the Enchanted Weapons update)

•OgreDaughter- for Maghda

•DragonDaughter- for Vixenatrix

•Cow Girl (there has been lots of talk about an anthro Cow)

•Huldra (Tink has mentioned a Huldra but I am not sure if she will be a female troll, a nymph or the before mentioned cow girl)

•A special daughter or 2 for the vampires (I'm hoping for dhampires but might be gargoyle girls seeing as they birth gargoyles...)

•More eleves are a very big ask amongst the fan base & Tink has eluded to another elf or 2.

•More Goblin Breeders (a black & cave goblins would be nice, I mean he already has the models for enemies)

•I have heard rumours of a Mermaid, a Harpy & possibly a Fox Girl to be added (I've also heard that the Fox Girl may have been dropped?)

•Alot of people want an orc & as they are in the game I wont be surprised if one does get added but not holding my breath from what I hear.

•Apparently Victoria will birth MORE kids later & a room is for a possible nanny (no idea if she will be a stand alone new noc or if she will be something from the above list)

•I heard a very breath mention that there might be a ghost girl? Not sure how that will fit the pregnancy theme tho.

This last one o havnt heard anything about but I've mentioned before & a few of u liked it so I'll add it here...

•Ziva could birth a daughter who is an angelic counterpart to the Succubus Erevi birthed. Mabey like some kind of love angel (Erots/Cupid type thing)

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Future's looking bright, even if the game may be still in development by 2022, it's gonna be worth it.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
So I've looked over all the rumours, Petreon chatter & things ive been directly told to create a list of possible women to be added on future updates (some may be wrong or outdated ideas so pls let me know if I'm wrong on any):

•MC's Sister & Mother (a patron mentioned they won the right to name the MC's sister & the mother was also mentioned)

•Huldra (Tink has mentioned a Huldra but I am not sure if she will be a female troll, a nymph or the before mentioned cow girl)

•A special daughter or 2 for the vampires (I'm hoping for dhampires but might be gargoyle girls seeing as they birth gargoyles...)

•More eleves are a very big ask amongst the fan base & Tink has eluded to another elf or 2.

•More Goblin Breeders (a black & cave goblins would be nice, I mean he already has the models for enemies)

•I have heard rumours of a Mermaid, a Harpy & possibly a Fox Girl to be added (I've also heard that the Fox Girl may have been dropped?)

•Alot of people want an orc & as they are in the game I wont be surprised if one does get added but not holding my breath from what I hear.

•Apparently Victoria will birth MORE kids later & a room is for a possible nanny (no idea if she will be a stand alone new noc or if she will be something from the above list)

•I heard a very breath mention that there might be a ghost girl? Not sure how that will fit the pregnancy theme tho.

This last one o havnt heard anything about but I've mentioned before & a few of u liked it so I'll add it here...

•Ziva could birth a daughter who is an angelic counterpart to the Succubus Erevi birthed. Mabey like some kind of love angel (Erots/Cupid type thing)
Any/all of these would be absolutely incredible. God, I hope this game never stops getting developed.

Obelixeke

Apr 4, 2020

Nice research! Well, I'm always up for more gobbo breeders. And I'm hoping also for a cute lil Baker Jr., hehe.

BTW, what about that nice two store building which is still empty in the village? Maybe for mom and sis? There are also a couple of barns, or so they look... one would be perfect for the cow girl imho... gosh, so many questions and just one Tink...

Reactions: DomWolf

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Nice research! Well, I'm always up for more gobbo breeders. And I'm hoping also for a cute lil Baker Jr., hehe.

BTW, what about that nice two store building which is still empty in the village? Maybe for mom and sis? There are also a couple of barns, or so they look... one would be perfect for the cow girl imho... gosh, so many questions and just one Tink...
Well, you could move your mother and sister into that house you were renting before once you're mayor. All it would take is the introduction of their routes not starting until after mayor = true or something.

Reactions: DomWolf

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018

What do you personally want the next update to focus on? I think Ziva really needed an update considering she is, presumably, the female protagonist in the main story alongside Everi, I hope we can at least make more babies with her next.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
What do you personally want the next update to focus on? I think Ziva really needed an update considering she is, presumably, the female protagonist in the main story alongside Everi, I hope we can at least make more babies with her next.
still a lot of them need content. the stable girl (beth?), the elf girl at the well, the bar owners daughter, ofc the 2 in the temple, the succubus daughter, rosi in the bakery. i just wish tink would focus on those before implementing new girls.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes