DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Lol didn't know, last time i played was long ago. Thx bro (y), so if i avoid the first i'm safe from sharing right?
As i told you. first time you can avoid. second i am not sure. Scene is too fun to avoid. and you don't get anything if you help her avoid grug first time. so i let her work it out herself.
In my case i let her pacify him 1 time. Second was when he was added to monastery and he lives there, she thanked him this way in second scene.
And priestesses need to share practically even if you don't want it. Her god is practically request them to fuck everyone.

So 1 avoidable, maybe second also avoidable if you choose 1 one, and some new choices appears but i don't know it(never tried)

Oh almost forgot, Mia and werewolf scene i think also unavoidable, even if in one of them was you in werewolf form.

Does anyone have cheat mod link. Because mega link or gdrive is not working.
No one has it. It outdated. and i think she stopped working on patreon.
i can give you one script for cheating, but it's not working on this 1 exe project games, game is need to be extracted before using.
so only 1 thing i can recommend you is using

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2019
As i told you. first time you can avoid. second i am not sure. Scene is too fun to avoid. and you don't get anything if you help her avoid grug first time. so i let her work it out herself.
In my case i let her pacify him 1 time. Second was when he was added to monastery and he lives there, she thanked him this way in second scene.
And priestesses need to share practically even if you don't want it. Her god is practically request them to fuck everyone.
So 1 avoidable, maybe second also avoidable if you choose 1 one, and some new choices appears but i don't know it(never tried)
Oh almost forgot, Mia and werewolf scene i think also unavoidable, even if in one of them was you in werewolf form.
Shit the werewolf i'm okay cause it's me but this priestesses and this one about a grug :mad:. Someone who avoided sharing her can say if the second time is also avoidable? and this priestess can we just don't make her quest then?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Shit the werewolf i'm okay cause it's me but this priestesses and this one about a grug :mad:. Someone who avoided sharing her can say if the second time is also avoidable? and this priestess can we just don't make her quest then?
Try to avoid Grug first scene and see for yourself. You cannot avoid doing priestess quest, you will skip on few characters this way. Alice quest is depends on priestess quest also. read walkthrough about Alice and swamp elf.

But if this pleases you you can make them all pregnant in the monastery.

Sep 22, 2019
Try to avoid Grug first scene and see for yourself. You cannot avoid doing priestess quest, you will skip on few characters this way. Alice quest is depends on priestess quest also. read walkthrough about Alice and swamp elf.
But if this pleases you you can make them all pregnant in the monastery.
The problem is that it's too much time playing a game that i will drop if it's unavoidable sharing/NTR that's why i wanted to know beforehand.
This one about the priest they show her fucking other guys? or they just say that in her religion is that way?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
The problem is that it's too much time playing a game that i will drop if it's unavoidable sharing/NTR that's why i wanted to know beforehand.
This one about the priest they show her fucking other guys? or they just say that in her religion is that way?
I don't think you can save priestess from her lifestyle fully. i think when you add 1 male character(fighter-trainer) to monastery she also HJ or BJ him. She is practically a slut from a god of sluts...(Even god of evil was cocked by this goddess).
I avoided all NTR scenes except priestess and they also fun in some sence. As i told before you can't save religious slut but you can make them all pregnant :LOL: .
So don't worry and make them all mothers :LOL: .

Sep 22, 2019
I don't think you can save priestess from her lifestyle fully. i think when you add 1 male character(fighter-trainer) to monastery she also HJ or BJ him. She is practically a slut from a god of sluts...(Even god of evil was cocked by this goddess)
Damnit a nice game spoiled by a scene that could easily be avoidable. :mad::(, Anyway thx for the help bro but i think i'm gonna pass this one.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Damnit a nice game spoiled by a scene that could easily be avoidable. :mad::(, Anyway thx for the help bro but i think i'm gonna pass this one.
Don't pass on this bro (y)
Avoid 1 scene on entrance.
Maybe there is another choice.
And if not count this slutty priestess you can avoid NTR in this build.
Also i think Dev mentioned that NTR is optional, so i think you can avoid all NTR scenes.

Also guys if you need walkthrough https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/854147_Peasants_Quest_Merged_Guides_V191.pdf

Last edited:

RenegadeShep

May 10, 2020
Usually he puts unavoidable sharing/NTR scenes them our good friends who don't aprecciate it complain and he changes it on the next build, so i would advise to put the thread on watch and come back later or when the game is finished and then ask again and you will probably be safe from this things (y)

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
The scene isn't that big a deal IMO, just one MMF threesome. The game is really good with hours of content and dozens of good scenes, you should definitely give it a try if you haven't already. I would wait until a stable version gets released before you start a new game though.

uhhh is it safe to download the current version?
Safe to download - yes, but test versions are notoriously buggy and have been known to mess up your saves. Backing up your saves before you play it is a good idea.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i am stuck at frida house
i didnt do the lock quest and now she is supposedly giving birth and locking herself in her room
any solution ?
There should be a flashing orb in the lower right area of her house in the TEST version that can fix that

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes