Default123x

May 18, 2018
Damnit a nice game spoiled by a scene that could easily be avoidable. :mad::(, Anyway thx for the help bro but i think i'm gonna pass this one.
Put this one on watch. Usually the dev fix these sharing/NTR scenes so wait a little. If he doesn't change it i'l make a mod that makes it optional but only when the game is finished, cause most of the time he changes it so a mod would be useless and a waste of time

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Guys sorry if already asked but:
1. All NTR is Avoidable?
2. All sharing a girl with another man is avoidable too?
3. Can i avoid the bestiality (horse) with the girl at the begginig?
there's so much comments here that even searching about it in the thread gets difficult so thx for the help
all NTR is avoidable and in most cases (90%) you straight kill the thing trying to do the deed
Shit the werewolf i'm okay cause it's me but this priestesses and this one about a grug :mad:. Someone who avoided sharing her can say if the second time is also avoidable? and this priestess can we just don't make her quest then?
Damnit a nice game spoiled by a scene that could easily be avoidable. :mad::(, Anyway thx for the help bro but i think i'm gonna pass this one.
Tinkerer mentioned he'll think about an alternative version ... but he would go back to it once it's the temple's turn for an update
•Liandra needs to give birth & I think she is the perfect avenue for more elf babes. I've said it before, but I think we could probably have an eleven portal take us to the High Council building to help with the whole "Elven Realm is like 100miles away" mabey.
it dooesn't have to be a portal, maybe an envoy could be sent to wierwood to inspect Liandra's performance on the post...
I very much doubt Gabriel will be happy. (Ether of these 2 are good to me).
he respects the MC, so he might be fine woth that..
I think an angelic daughter would be a nice counter to the succubus. (Also if I'm right hopfully Oksana will show up on the Temple doorsteps looking for a place to call home).
now... I think this is where Oksana will play a role... let's pretend that her god abbandoned her on purpose so she would break the vows and (due to all her holy power that was in her ) give birth to his champion. assuming the lord of light is a siscon, he might be responsable for the war, so who better to send an angel to fight the succubus? and I'd dare to go further, in the eventuality that the peasant assended to the plaine of the divine and had sex with Quetesh, the lord of light would be the perfect final boss
How do you guys beat the boss in the castle? Is there any ways to cheat on the stat? The boss is so hard to beat.
equip yourself and Oksana with the shard rings, equip Oksana with the crossbow so she would shoot the bolt at the master (this way he can't use his transformation), drink all the good potions like agility, giant's strenght, and stoneskin and approach the fight. In the first round cast wither to neutralize his regeneration, and let oksana cast divine shield to increase your healing power.second round both of you should attack him, after that keep hammering him and keep Oksana on healing duty. Once you defeat his first form,(if you crafted the shard bolts he won't be able to transform) he'll try running to his lair, chase him and finish him. remember to tell Oksana that you are still doomed.
Does Oksana really have to die? Or did I mess up?
you messed up.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
You're amazing bro that's all i wanted to hear (y) (y)
Game's worth playing anyway. I don't like NTR myself (when the person you're playing as gets cucked anyway), but I can stomach it if the game is decent otherwise. But with this one, missing out on a game this good because of a single scene would be stupid.

P.S. By the way, do any of the boss strategies mentioned above matter if you just overbuff yourself through base stats? Cause I think I did that on my most recent playthrough already, just so I don't have to heal when grinding.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Game's worth playing anyway. I don't like NTR myself (when the person you're playing as gets cucked anyway), but I can stomach it if the game is decent otherwise. But with this one, missing out on a game this good because of a single scene would be stupid.

P.S. By the way, do any of the boss strategies mentioned above matter if you just overbuff yourself through base stats? Cause I think I did that on my most recent playthrough already, just so I don't have to heal when grinding.
yes, unless you have the ring shards the boss will kill you in conversation, unless someone shoots him with the crossbow, he has 3 stages... you;d just have a shorter fight

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What do you personally want the next update to focus on? I think Ziva really needed an update considering she is, presumably, the female protagonist in the main story alongside Everi, I hope we can at least make more babies with her next.
The top one is the one I really want to see because that side of the main questline is lacking. But the rest on that list r things I'd like incase lol

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
The top one is the one I really want to see because that side of the main questline is lacking. But the rest on that list r things I'd like incase lol
for the next update I suspect there are 4 possibilities...
a) a temple update,
b) the continuation of side girls content (by those I ment girls like Rosy, Beth, Vixenatrix,Liandra etc.)
c) a new character that was long requested/planne
d) expansion of a side faction content ( current side factions are goblins, giants, lord of light, vampires, bandits and the baron)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
for the next update I suspect there are 4 possibilities...
a) a temple update,
b) the continuation of side girls content (by those I ment girls like Rosy, Beth, Vixenatrix,Liandra etc.)
c) a new character that was long requested/planne
d) expansion of a side faction content ( current side factions are goblins, giants, lord of light, vampires, bandits and the baron)

Just out of curiosity who is the character you mentioned that has been requested/planned (if u cannot say that's fine, just curious)

I do think that Ziva & the temple need a big update to catch up with the Erevi & the nergalites.

Jun 12, 2020
hi i'm stuck, i have no main quest anymore, only 2 side quest : learn to set a trap and the missing boyfriend, i can't do both, i can't go further with Frida, i can only give here vegetable, and i keep going everyday, i have allready give here outfit, the witch only offer me to jerk me off, i'm the first mate/king of shakala, and i clean almost everyday the stable but i can do nothing with the girl, even i keep her secret... help pls i'm day 65

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
go
hi i'm stuck, i have no main quest anymore, only 2 side quest : learn to set a trap and the missing boyfriend, i can't do both, i can't go further with Frida, i can only give here vegetable, and i keep going everyday, i have allready give here outfit, the witch only offer me to jerk me off, i'm the first mate/king of shakala, and i clean almost everyday the stable but i can do nothing with the girl, even i keep her secret... help pls i'm day 65
Go to the Demed tower on east behind storm bridge. There will by some new quests.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Go to past the Mountainpass area & cross the bridge to the Tower of Dread. There you'll meet Erevi. Complete her quests up until her pregnancy. Finished the remaining pregnancy quests until you've done "A Date With Mistress" & "Shopping". Then go back to Ziva who will continue her questline.

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
So with the Vampire Update near complete (come on finished update) I'm just thinking of what needs to be done next based on what we have so far & I'm wondering what others think:

From My Most Wanted To What I Can Wait For:
•First & foremost, Ziva & the qeteshian main arc is lacking compared the nergalites. I beleive we need to do more for the goddess of pleasure & get some 1on1 time with Ziva, I think an angelic daughter would be a nice counter to the succubus. (Also if I'm right hopfully Oksana will show up on the Temple doorsteps looking for a place to call home).

•Liandra needs to give birth & I think she is the perfect avenue for more elf babes. I've said it before, but I think we could probably have an eleven portal take us to the High Council building to help with the whole "Elven Realm is like 100miles away" mabey.

•Rosy NEEDS some love folks! But I also wanna see what the fallout of nocking up Beth would be, I very much doubt Gabriel will be happy. (Ether of these 2 are good to me).

•I would like to see Hilde get pregnant & see what happens with the giants.

•MORE GOBLIN BREEDERS! I would love to see a Black or Cave goblin girl in the future.

•Finaly I want another pet :)
For me, the relationship with Ziva needs to be developed a fair bit, as it lacks substance. It comes across as though she sees the MC as nothing but a close contact and a means to an end. Compare it to the relationship with Erevi, for instance, and there's no comparison. There's tension, lust and even romance with Erevi (e.g. when she's pregnant and asks him if she really looks "sexy" or when she tells him that he's "never failed her," even though it's hard for her to admit).

It just seems odd that she's been pushed aside to develop the rest of the story arcs, which are obviously all great, but her relationship with the MC seems to really need continuity for it to resonate with the player.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes