DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i need some help , the game dont active the event of ( the witch hunter ) i had sex with them after i waited 5 days still nothing ...... did i miss something ?
Is this after you defeat Master? If so that scene does not exist yet in the TEST version & will be released with the full version of the game.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
I'm having a hard time finding Zofia around the castle after defeating the Master. Is she around anywhere?

Hoppy

Jun 13, 2018
i cant get past 'Niger Arcana' quest. i reach the sealed door in the bat cave but it doesn't open. Any suggestions?
and where can i find the other vampires (i found zofiya) afetr i complete the master vampire

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
i cant get past 'Niger Arcana' quest. i reach the sealed door in the bat cave but it doesn't open. Any suggestions?
Add a g somewhere in there :p

On a serious note, you need a key that if I remember right, you get from Erevi. The walkthrough should cover this stuff anyway.

Hoppy

Jun 13, 2018
Add a g somewhere in there :p

On a serious note, you need a key that if I remember right, you get from Erevi. The walkthrough should cover this stuff anyway.
i have the so called 'key disk' if thats what you mean and also currently Erevi doesnt give me anything when i talk to her, so i think i have the key but the door still doesnt open. Am i missing something?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
The only other thing I can remember is that you need crystallized eggs for a bunch of these quests. Maybe you ran out of those?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i have the so called 'key disk' if thats what you mean and also currently Erevi doesnt give me anything when i talk to her, so i think i have the key but the door still doesnt open. Am i missing something?
Are using it on the door or the hole to the right of said door?

Reactions: jed999 and Hoppy

crushmanga

Oct 1, 2017
I've been playing the game fine, no bugs, but for some reason I can't reach the dragon at all. every time I talk to the inn keeper he offers me to either rent a room or buy a meal. Am I missing something I should've done in the new update? because I didn't notice anyone reporting the same bug.

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
I've been playing the game fine, no bugs, but for some reason I can't reach the dragon at all. every time I talk to the inn keeper he offers me to either rent a room or buy a meal. Am I missing something I should've done in the new update? because I didn't notice anyone reporting the same bug.
Where are you with everyone else's quests? I had the same issue on my most recent playthrough, I needed to have Oksana ready to investigate the vampires before it triggered for me.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is this after you defeat Master? If so that scene does not exist yet in the TEST version & will be released with the full version of the game.
I did it , but I got a problem about the. New home quest I cleared everywhere with reanna ,when I come back to talk to the girls they wish me good luck to storm the castle .. did I miss something. There 's two floors right ? one of them got a closed chamber

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I did it , but I got a problem about the. New home quest I cleared everywhere with reanna ,when I come back to talk to the girls they wish me good luck to storm the castle .. did I miss something. There 's two floors right ? one of them got a closed chamber
There is one another room outside main castle. In second floor you must go out by gate, than there is another bulding, by the way in this is door to bridge.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alteni
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes