Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
So is the latest update actually stable and complete, or do we expect a bugfixed version?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How long does Frida stay pregnant? Am I supposed to do something besides tending her garden?
She is stuck in pregnancy until after you have completed the Waystones Part 2 quest.

She has a 25 day pregnancy (roughly) but birth wont happen until that quest is completed. Hope it helps.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
where the hell is the swamp ranger
The "swamp ranger" is Caleah a Swamp elf who was captured by Orcs. Follow Ziva's questline until you have to enter the orc stronghold in Restore The Temple. At the end of this quest u save Caleah from the orc leader.

Then u must complete Journey To The Swamp. Then u can ask her about the trap. She hangs around the Shrine room in the Temple.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Thank You! That did it! Kudos to you m8!
yeah i know from own experience. i played the game before the incest stuff got hidden behind the patch and was wondering where the scenes with the succubus daughter went. i played through the game 2 times thinking i did something wrong until i found out that there was a patch now cause of patreon reasons.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So is the latest update actually stable and complete, or do we expect a bugfixed version?
The game states it's a TEST Version... what's your gues about that?
yeah i know from own experience. i played the game before the incest stuff got hidden behind the patch and was wondering where the scenes with the succubus daughter went. i played through the game 2 times thinking i did something wrong until i found out that there was a patch now cause of patreon reasons.
Uhm... the IC content had always been hidden behind a patch, it never was just available... but yeah you can thank Patreon for that indeed
Does she give birth?
Eventually, but it's not included yet

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
The game states it's a TEST Version... what's your gues about that?

Uhm... the IC content had always been hidden behind a patch, it never was just available... but yeah you can thank Patreon for that indeed

Eventually, but it's not included yet
Yeah I fucking know, but if the test version doesn't have a gamebreaking bug as is customary for test releases from Tinkerer, I might consider playing it before he releases it proper.

Fucking hell man, I just want to know if the update is stable or not.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah I fucking know, but if the test version doesn't have a gamebreaking bug as is customary for test releases from Tinkerer, I might consider playing it before he releases it proper.

Fucking hell man, I just want to know if the update is stable or not.
For some it's playabe, for others it's impossible as some characters don't show up when you are required to interact with them... that's as much as you can figure out from the last 5 Pages.
All Test Versions from Tinkerer so far had been good for Playtester, but had major issues that sometimes even corrupted saves for future usage.
So if stability is an issue to you better wait a few days until the stable Version is released.
That aside the Test Version ALWAYS lacks atleast one H-Event that Tinkerer includes in the stable release... maybe inorder to actually have some new content after the last release

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
The more I play this Update the more I feel like I correct in my assumption that Oksana will be joining the Temple!

Can't wait for her to come back with her new perspective on life ;)
not necessarly! actually Oksana's dream is to become the biggest slut in the world... so.... basically she wants to become Victoria.

iori77

Jun 23, 2020
i am stuck at frida house
i didnt do the lock quest and now she is supposedly giving birth and locking herself in her room
any solution ?

Sep 22, 2019
Guys sorry if already asked but:
1. All NTR is Avoidable?
2. All sharing a girl with another man is avoidable too?
3. Can i avoid the bestiality (horse) with the girl at the begginig?
there's so much comments here that even searching about it in the thread gets difficult so thx for the help

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes