Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, that's thoroughly disappointing... I've wasted so much time and so many potions, heh.

Did the Succubus bit just get added with 2.10? Cause I've fucked her so many times with no success yet
The current Updates have focused on the Vampires, a new character will soon be chosen for the next few Updates I suppose, since it seems like the Vampire arc will end with the next Update

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well, that's thoroughly disappointing... I've wasted so much time and so many potions, heh.

Did the Succubus bit just get added with 2.10? Cause I've fucked her so many times with no success yet

No you can get preggo for a long time now. But she will just say "I'm pregnant. Gonna have a son or daughter, or is that brother or sister this is confusing"

It's easy to miss if you skip the dialogue.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
HAVING PROBLEMS WITH CURRENT TEST VERSION PMEASE READ THIS MAY ANSWER YOU'RE QUESTIONS:

•Once the The Purifiers quest begins the Vampire sprites will go invisible. Zsofia & Reanna are in you're party for there respective parts of the quest but you just cant see them. Same goes for once they move into the Castle. They are there but there invisible so a nightmare to cluck on because they MOVE. Reanna is in the gatehouse, Adaobi is in the lab in upper floor of tower & Zsofia is in the little grave area in the gatehouse courtyard.
•The shards in The Purifiers are also invisible but just click along the ground from back wall (Along then fowrad & along 3 times to find them)
•The scene with Oksana after killing Master does NOT EXIST yet so no u cant watch it.
•The Erevi animation is not added yet ether.

Finally Tips for those who dont get how the crossbow bolts work: YOU MUST ETHER HAVE OKSANA OR YOURELF EQUPT THE CROSSBOW WHICH AUTOMATICLY USES THE BOLTS.

WARNING: Equipt the other shard ring to Oksana or else she WILL DIE before the fight even begins.

Hope this helps the people who read this...

JonJones1979

Jul 11, 2018
Hey there! I know there are some instructions for the daughter but they don't help. Does anyone have a full guide and the prerequisites for this. For one thing the "river scene" does not trigger. Maybe i'm doing something wrong. Please help.

Conan7254

Jul 23, 2018
How do I convince Oksana to try the outfits the Priestesses wear? I dont think I screwed up her dialogue but it isn't showing up. If anyone have the save file for that section please can I ask for it? Thanks in advance

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Peasant's Quest [v2.10 TEST] [Tinkerer] (3.21 GB rar win source)
567 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

edit.
In order to be able to continue with The Power of Blood & Master’s Loot quests, please apply (unrar into GAME and overwrite when asked). This should fix vampire girls not showing in the castle, an issue in compressed version noted by zerox_killer
PLS, another place exspet MEGA! ;(

Reactions: klisiu

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How do I convince Oksana to try the outfits the Priestesses wear? I dont think I screwed up her dialogue but it isn't showing up. If anyone have the save file for that section please can I ask for it? Thanks in advance
During the Cematery scene you have to pick all the naughty choices when distracting her, the peek on her in the Inn & let her in the room with u. She will kiss u before leaving to show that she has feeling for u.

When she returns say u missed her cute butt & after making holy hand grenades she should ask to go to you're room just before she let's u go back upstairs, say yes & go in there. Talk to her and I should have the option to ask what she thinks of the priestesses. Then ask if she wants to wear the costume. She will freak out & regret putting it on BUT if Alice is an acolyte already u can then offer the trainee costume & things get naughty.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Hey there! I know there are some instructions for the daughter but they don't help. Does anyone have a full guide and the prerequisites for this. For one thing the "river scene" does not trigger. Maybe i'm doing something wrong. Please help.
you need the decensor patch

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
No you can get preggo for a long time now. But she will just say "I'm pregnant. Gonna have a son or daughter, or is that brother or sister this is confusing"

It's easy to miss if you skip the dialogue.
Yeah, probably just clicked through too fast and didn't realize :p

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
You have to install the incest patch.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes