justmebb

Jun 11, 2018
Just found quite an annoying bug, whole screen is black now i can still move somehow and change locations but it does not fix it.
How? Well i used a spirit potion to go back into one of the older sex scenes with Alice, our bartender. I got it after i first got the BJ, then took her from behind, switched position and came inside her. Right after that scene was done BAM black screen. (I did use an extreme fertility potion right before it since i had sex with the baker) Played on the latest version.

Not sure where to report this so i'll put it here.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
to people strugglin against the vampires (master and reanna), start the fight by casting wither, and no more regeneration

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
to people strugglin against the vampires (master and reanna), start the fight by casting wither, and no more regeneration
Also I made sure I had a TON of HP potions.

When fighting Reanna I had my Familiar pre-emtivly give me HP potions each round to counter the insane damage she did.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Just checking folks because I lost all my saves & had to restart. Is anyone having a larger amount of Error screens crash there games with the TEST version? Like in the Stable or giving wood to Mia? If so that's cool hopfully full update will fix it but I wanna know if it's the game or me.

Not complaining just checking.

Cryni

May 20, 2017
Save at the begining of the new version. Just follow the WT (even 3 first day before merchant inn).
Full gold/stats/stuff/etc just enjoy.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018
Save at the begining of the new version. Just follow the WT (even 3 first day before merchant inn).
Full gold/stats/stuff/etc just enjoy.
i will update and put a save at the end of the current version when i finish it.
pretty sure we need your config and global files from the save folder as well dont we?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The more I play this Update the more I feel like I correct in my assumption that Oksana will be joining the Temple!

Can't wait for her to come back with her new perspective on life ;)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes