DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
My tips for beating the master have at least 5 health potions use a dual weapon and some potions that increase strength, defence,agility equip to Oksana the crossbow and the ring or else she will die instantly and after defeating him i would recommend lying to her about the god of light or else she will join the sisters again . And ask me for more tips i managed to see the three gargoyles in my playthrought .
Got any tips for fighting Reanna. She keeps kicking my ass...

Edit: Never mind lol. I beat her now.

Last edited:

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
Anybody have a save for the daddy daughter scene and the daughter victoria scene? I might have missed them and gone too far into story (current update) to go back. Ty

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
-take your familiar with you and lvl her up before so she can heal severe wounds. I'm not 100% sure but in my case the master never attacked her which comes in handy if you have a healer (or a free round so to speak) that can buy you some time
Doesn't your familiar when near Oksana.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
My tips for beating the master have at least 5 health potions use a dual weapon and some potions that increase strength, defence,agility equip to Oksana the crossbow and the ring or else she will die instantly and after defeating him i would recommend lying to her about the god of light or else she will join the sisters again . And ask me for more tips i managed to see the three gargoyles in my playthrought .
Oh so the crossbow is for Oksana well I did defeat that Master but it took me 12 Health potion cause I he transform.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
how do you get more goblin females also where is goblin valley
Get Shakala pregnant, get married, give bikini armour (do all 3 sex scenes), wait till birth. Once babies r born continue questline. The Goblin Valley is down the path that once lead strategy to Kroggoth. After killing Goblin King & replacing him get you're goblin numbers to 10 warriors. Then complete Rebelious Tribe. After killing Pygmy Chief check his tent & claim his mate as you're breeder. After this keep having sex with Shakala until she births a daughter & wait for her to grow up (incest patch needed). Only 3 goblin breeders for now.

Remo2344

Jan 3, 2020
So has anyone hit this glitch on Delivery Boy quest? Whenever I return to the cemetery with a human captive, the moment I start to pass the first crypt building the cut scene where I first meet the vampires appears again. I basically have to wait for them to come north past the 1st crypt in order to give them the food. When I finally get the foursome scene, when I start to head north, the original cutscene gets me again, no matter which side I go up. Starts me all over.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So has anyone hit this glitch on Delivery Boy quest? Whenever I return to the cemetery with a human captive, the moment I start to pass the first crypt building the cut scene where I first meet the vampires appears again. I basically have to wait for them to come north past the 1st crypt in order to give them the food. When I finally get the foursome scene, when I start to head north, the original cutscene gets me again, no matter which side I go up. Starts me all over.
Let me gues... you don't play the base game and applied an outdated Version of a mod like Lain's Mod...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes, I’m guessing this is a bug bc of that?
...no not a bug... as the mod is an unofficial modification of the base game based on an earlier Version of that game it's an incompatibility issue... if it was a bug the fault would be with the base game

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is mind control a core part of the game and if so what form is it in the game?
No... so far only a side character posses a slight ability that allows her to put a target into a trance and make her susceptical towards others... which she uses to make the girls do naughty stuff... but it's not an ability of the MC... yet

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Frida's Sister
Baker
Stable Girl
& Priestesses
DONT have preg content.

Succubus needs the Patch & she will announce shes preg but not show content yet.

All the preg women u mentioned r stuck in preg limbo.
Well, that's thoroughly disappointing... I've wasted so much time and so many potions, heh.

Did the Succubus bit just get added with 2.10? Cause I've fucked her so many times with no success yet

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes