DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The same here.
Is there some quest about punish Alice or its only fucking stuff?
There should be 91 quests but one is only added if you try to enter the Goblin forest before talking to the mayor (if u stalked to the mayor first u never get the quest added).

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Is that a bad thing my friend lol
it all depends...
True but they could have come from further south, south-west or even south-east.
could but why bother when those seemed to be lazy orcs
I've ask this before but has Tink confirmed that there are no males at all because I just assumed that's why male dragons kidnap maidens in legends, so they can breed with them. Still would mean that dragons are the dominant genes.
I may remember it inaccurately but Vixenatrix confrms that
I very much doubt Frida would ever fight alongside goblins. The giants all HATE goblins so as cool as that sounds I dont think that would happen.
no, I ment the MC doing a raid on the goblins with the giants ad when Frida leaves to bring back the chieftain to the clan, the peasant would find the new mate..

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
There should be 91 quests but one is only added if you try to enter the Goblin forest before talking to the mayor (if u stalked to the mayor first u never get the quest added).
Shit, it mean start game again. Maybe nex time.
Anyway thank you.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
special pastry will do the trick even if affection is at its lowest
Not for Mia. No option to give her a special pastry. And, as I've ranted about before, IMHO you shouldn't have to 'work' at these relationships. It's a video game about banging chicks, not a real relationship. Once the MC completes the quests/gameplay elements that get him there, the sex should be an available option, not a randomized crap shoot. If the dev is adding more content, maybe have something happen and the MC has to do a new quest to win her back. But just leaving for a few days to play the other content in the game should NOT negatively affect the relationship. That's the one shitty aspect of an otherwise excellent game.

For me, ideally, once a relationship arc is complete, you shouldn't need special pasty, or vampire powers or even just to sleep overnight every so often. Finish the quest(s), win the girl, done.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
could but why bother when those seemed to be lazy orcs

I may remember it inaccurately but Vixenatrix confrms that
I think all Orcs are lazy for everything BUT fighting & f****** lol.

I have actualy very recently replayed the dragon scene. She just says "Didnt you know we dragons are magical creatures. We learnt to take the human form years ago to mate with mortals. If you havnt noticed theres not many of us left"

That dosnt confirm theres NO males, it just means there an endangered species who have resorted to drastic measures...

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Not for Mia. No option to give her a special pastry. And, as I've ranted about before, IMHO you shouldn't have to 'work' at these relationships. It's a video game about banging chicks, not a real relationship. Once the MC completes the quests/gameplay elements that get him there, the sex should be an available option, not a randomized crap shoot. If the dev is adding more content, maybe have something happen and the MC has to do a new quest to win her back. But just leaving for a few days to play the other content in the game should NOT negatively affect the relationship. That's the one shitty aspect of an otherwise excellent game.

For me, ideally, once a relationship arc is complete, you shouldn't need special pasty, or vampire powers or even just to sleep overnight every so often. Finish the quest(s), win the girl, done.
it's a game about being a peasant.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
that + the matriarchal society the dragons live are clear indications that males are mostly non existent
I agree there... but it's still not proof there ALL gone. There must have been males at some point. I'm not saying there are still males but I'm also saying theres nothing in the game to say theres non ether. It's a 50/50 by this point.

One thing that would be cool is if the Daughter is the only female Vixenatrix gives birth to but all her male sons are like dragonlings in her Lair until they get too big & leave. That way we can continue to get her & the daughter pregnant without running out of space. They start as eggs, hatch into dragonlings, then leave at maturity to find there own lairs. We may be the saviour of the Dragon species lol ;)

My personal head cannon is that the few males that are left are the reason for the Dragon kidnaps the Maiden type legends. They keep human women as breeders so the knights have to go save them...

dopi

Apr 16, 2018
Hey, can someone help me with Frida's "fix the lock quest"? Somehow I can't give the padlock to her and the option for disabling the padlock quest isn't working either. Now she isn't granting me access to the bedroom and I also cant give the puppy to Mia.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes