Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes I've been to cemetery with Oksana already and then we went to the inn, saved the innkeeper, rested there and then the next day went to the castle Tepes. The door wont open and Oksana says nothing. If I leave she stays in the inn and the quest doen't finish. :rolleyes:
Have you tried to cross the bridge and kill all enemys infront of the castle?
she should leave to call for backup at that point

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I doubt it... Rosie said they left the Halfling village and after Sam died she couldn't return on her own... indicating that the distance is more than just a days trip.
Remember the game takes place in a very narrow area around Weirdwood as it's center.
From the beginning it was said several time that there is no bigger settlement by sentinel species in the whole area.
I'd call the Giants semi sentinel as their society is dominated by males, whom grow dumper and more aggressive as they age... and Goblins are clearly defined as Monsters... so also not really considered a sentinel species
Yes the BIGGEST HUMAN Settelment the MC has ever seen. But who's to say it's not a small village tucked away in a valley to the north or something?

When reading the description for the journey to the Marshlands with Cakeah it is heavily implied that it is further then most areas on the map. And who's to say that the reason she can get back is because shes a halfling, there not known for there strength, she probably dosnt want to wrisk trying to go home alone & so far no one has been nice to her. She may request we help he travel home for something or just send us as we are a hardy adventurer lol.

It was just an idea anyway. Probably wont happen but I like to speculate. Mabey an adventurous family member will show up in town to visit her...

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes the BIGGEST HUMAN Settelment the MC has ever seen.
...Ok More like the largest assortment of Houses... it continues like that if I am not mistaken.
Still I get the feeling we won't find any allied settlement to the humans in the area

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Weren't halflings Plains people living in houses build into swallow hills and being master farmers and living in large communities? ;)
So far the depicted Halflings are based on Tolkyns Lord of the Rings
The village was burnt down by Goblin invaders so Rosy needs you to save someone deer to her... oh look the Black Goblin Chief well now I gotta kill him & take his girl as my slave bitch.

Two birds one stone lol

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The village was burnt down by Goblin invaders so Rosy needs you to save someone deer to her... oh look the Black Goblin Chief well now I gotta kill him & take his girl as my slave bitch.

Two birds one stone lol
Personally I think Sam was a misfit for Halfling society and left the village inorder to chase adventure in foreign lands.... while Rosy followed him out of love... she managed to make him settle down in Weirdwood until he was called out by a group of adventuring Dwarfs and found his early demise... with all her saveings gone (remember she didn't even have enough Gold to buy flour) and likely her reputation in the village destroyed for following the misfit she has no hope of being accepted again among her people... also I think she mentioned that she sold all her belongings and used that Gold to build her new live in Weirdwood.
The Balck Goblins should be dealt with by our own Goblins in order to build a reputation of notorious among their kind... hopefully stopping attacks and rebellions all around... maybe enabling tributes like fertile breeders (Goblins and human prisoners?)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Personally I think Sam was a misfit for Halfling society and left the village inorder to chase adventure in foreign lands.... while Rosy followed him out of love... she managed to make him settle down in Weirdwood until he was called out by a group of adventuring Dwarfs and found his early demise... with all her saveings gone (remember she didn't even have enough Gold to buy flour) and likely her reputation in the village destroyed for following the misfit she has no hope of being accepted again among her people... also I think she mentioned that she sold all her belongings and used that Gold to build her new live in Weirdwood.
The Balck Goblins should be dealt with by our own Goblins in order to build a reputation of notorious among their kind... hopefully stopping attacks and rebellions all around... maybe enabling tributes like fertile breeders (Goblins and human prisoners?)
I feel like the Goblins will stick will only female Goblin breeders for that faction cos it might get a bit complicated for Tink to factor in human slaves too... I agree but mabey Shakala tells you of a rising rival that must be stopped & he just so happens to be attacking a halfling village.

Just saying theres plenty of expansion room in the north-west corner.

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
I have a problem with the following part of the walkthrough: If you didn't fuck up too many dialogue choices with Oksana she will ask to see your room. I should be 4/4 but nothing. She makes the grenades and the quest continues.

EDIT: Funny after reloading, the part triggered.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I feel like the Goblins will stick will only female Goblin breeders for that faction cos it might get a bit complicated for Tink to factor in human slaves too... I agree but mabey Shakala tells you of a rising rival that must be stopped & he just so happens to be attacking a halfling village.

Just saying theres plenty of expansion room in the north-west corner.
The Players tribe so far is considered as weak mainly because of their lacking numbers... a clan of roughly 100 Goblins (not even Hobo Goblins) is likely not able to scout and raid outside their main domain which is the Goblin Forest... I am expecting an invasion of Black Goblins from the North east (maybe going down that ancient temple and heading west into the forest in order to avoid Frida) if anything, maybe once the Player can subjugate other clans without wiping them out in order to raise his Clans numbers there will be options to scout further out.
Also the Goblins won't be able of getting West since that path is blocked by Weirdwood and humans wouldn't just let them march through.
On the Otherhand the Western roads are guarded by the Vampires and their gargoyles... or atleast that's a likely scenario
The North East is occupied by Erevy and her weremonster/human army
And south will likely become the stronghold of Zivah and what ever holy forces she will be able to employ.
...several major Powers occupying several areas around Weirdwood with the settlement trapped inbetween.. if not for the MC likely a worst case scenario
not to mention Our Goblins in the South East and the Giants in the East

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The Players tribe so far is considered as weak mainly because of their lacking numbers... a clan of roughly 100 Goblins (not even Hobo Goblins) is likely not able to scout and raid outside their main domain which is the Goblin Forest... I am expecting an invasion of Black Goblins from the North east (maybe going down that ancient temple and heading west into the forest in order to avoid Frida) if anything, maybe once the Player can subjugate other clans without wiping them out in order to raise his Clans numbers there will be options to scout further out.
Also the Goblins won't be able of getting West since that path is blocked by Weirdwood and humans wouldn't just let them march through.
On the Otherhand the Western roads are guarded by the Vampires and their gargoyles... or atleast that's a likely scenario
The North East is occupied by Erevy and her weremonster/human army
And south will likely become the stronghold of Zivah and what ever holy forces she will be able to employ.
...several major Powers occupying several areas around Weirdwood with the settlement trapped inbetween.. if not for the MC likely a worst case scenario
not to mention Our Goblins in the South East and the Giants in the East

You make excellent points my friend.

With getting to the Black goblins in the north-east I suspect Frida will just take the kids & go visit her sister again while you are on you're crusade lol (like she did during Waystones Part 2).

There is also the large portion of south-east map as well mabey Cave goblins in the mountains? & mabey further there are Hobgoblins, Swamp goblins ect... new tribes to claim. Remeber after completing Rebelious Tribes the path back locks , like with The Kroggoth & that path later got repurposed into Goblin Valley. Mabey that will become a new path to that region.

The western road also has bandits as well meaning that before u even reach the vamps you have those theiving pricks.

Also am I the only one who would love to see at least the border zone of like a jungle in the south-west, past the Marshlands? Mabey fight some lizardfolk?

Reactions: Brovalon

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You make excellent points my friend.

With getting to the Black goblins in the north-east I suspect Frida will just take the kids & go visit her sister again while you are on you're crusade lol (like she did during Waystones Part 2).

There is also the large portion of south-east map as well mabey Cave goblins in the mountains? & mabey further there are Hobgoblins, Swamp goblins ect... new tribes to claim. Remeber after completing Rebelious Tribes the path back locks , like with The Kroggoth & that path later got repurposed into Goblin Valley. Mabey that will become a new path to that region.

The western road also has bandits as well meaning that before u even reach the vamps you have those theiving pricks.

Also am I the only one who would love to see at least the border zone of like a jungle in the south-west, past the Marshlands? Mabey fight some lizardfolk?
In regards to the Bandits they are hirelings by that noble woman as we know... and the Vampires need something to feed on... not sure if Gargoyles are blood suckers in this universe... but the bandits likely make for an excellent food supply... and noone will miss them.
The smaller factions in the West are Mahgda and her family, aswell as Vixenatrix and her dragon Clan.
Well we already have Vixenatrix for lizzard fetish.... your children could turn into Dragonkin (scaled humans with dragon features, like claws, fangs and or ears) or Kobolds (more lizzard like)... not sure if a jungle really fits into the climate of the map we have seen so far, certainly would make for an interesting change though

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
In regards to the Bandits they are hirelings by that noble woman as we know... and the Vampires need something to feed on... not sure if Gargoyles are blood suckers in this universe... but the bandits likely make for an excellent food supply... and noone will miss them.
The smaller factions in the West are Mahgda and her family, aswell as Vixenatrix and her dragon Clan.
Well we already have Vixenatrix for lizzard fetish.... your children could turn into Dragonkin (scaled humans with dragon features, like claws, fangs and or ears) or Kobolds (more lizzard like)... not sure if a jungle really fits into the climate of the map we have seen so far, certainly would make for an interesting change though

I have 5 things I just wanna talk about:

•the baby Gargoykes look like there trying to suckle in the scenes where there birth is announced so mabey they do feed (blood possibly, not sure myself)

•I know Maghda is planned to have a "special" daughter at some point but I'm not sure she could be classed as a faction, yet. Not sure what's happening there.

•From the way Vixenatrix said it i feel like her daughter (& other children) will all be "pure" dragons with the ability to shift like there mother. Seeing as dragons have been breeding with mortals for so many years I reckon they have the dominant gene. But I see you're point.

•I feel like we may be able to side with Cath, the noble woman (has Tink actualy confirmed she is a noble? Just asking cos theres nothing in game that actualy confirms that she is) but if we side with her mabey we can get some bandit thugs to work for use, like the goblins.

•Climate wise yeah I get that a jungle might not work but I feel like it's a believable transition from the Marshlands. Go with the stereotype fantasy map of "Grim Cold North" & "Savage Hot South".

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Finished the new update, just spending some time grinding around, amassing ingredients and screwing babes... except Mia. I've had the MC spend three nights at her house, cooked meals every day AND used the vampire awe thing on her. She still says she's exhausted and doesn't want to have sex. THIS IS NOT WHAT I NEED FROM A GAME THAT IS ALL ABOUT SEX.

I love the game, I really do. But this thing where the girls just aren't in the mood even after you do the right things... fuck that. If I wanted to do all the right things and still get rejected, I'd date IRL.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Finished the new update, just spending some time grinding around, amassing ingredients and screwing babes... except Mia. I've had the MC spend three nights at her house, cooked meals every day AND used the vampire awe thing on her. She still says she's exhausted and doesn't want to have sex. THIS IS NOT WHAT I NEED FROM A GAME THAT IS ALL ABOUT SEX.

I love the game, I really do. But this thing where the girls just aren't in the mood even after you do the right things... fuck that. If I wanted to do all the right things and still get rejected, I'd date IRL.

I find the best time to talk to Mia about sex is in the morning. She seems more up for it then. Mabey she just gets tired from the kids lol

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I find the best time to talk to Mia about sex is in the morning. She seems more up for it then. Mabey she just gets tired from the kids lol
I think there's just a certain randomness to it... and I have done the RPG Maker equivalent of rolling a string of natural ones. Bleh.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Damnit, I can't defeat the Master.

Most of all, I have no idea how to use the bolt. How to equip it? how to use it?

(I only have 1 crossbow, 2 rings and 1 bolt. Is it right?)

What the Fuck, man.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Damnit, I can't defeat the Master.

Most of all, I have no idea how to use the bolt. How to equip it? how to use it?

(I only have 1 crossbow, 2 rings and 1 bolt. Is it right?)

What the Fuck, man.
When u equipt the crossbow its ammo IS the shard bolts & I beleive it fires those every time. The only use it has is to stop him from going Super-Vamp on you after the 1st round. I would say give it to Oksana & when ever u can have her only health duty to stay in the fight. I had a ton of HP potions & I beleive I used like 15 in that fight.

Also the Wither spell will stop him from regenerating HP & let u do a bit more damage.

Reactions: thwartme
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes