DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i equipt the crossbow but it doesn´t shot the shard bolts, help :(
After forging the shard bolts the Crossbow should enter you're inventory. The ammo for the bolt is shard bolts but they dont do large amounts of damage, instead they just stop Master from being able to Super-Vamp halfway through the fight. So if it seems like there not doing much it's because there only useful for that not actually hurting him.

dssk

Jan 30, 2020
After forging the shard bolts the Crossbow should enter you're inventory. The ammo for the bolt is shard bolts but they dont do large amounts of damage, instead they just stop Master from being able to Super-Vamp halfway through the fight. So if it seems like there not doing much it's because there only useful for that not actually hurting him.
thank you, i beat him, but i can beat Reanna, so i cant give her the outfit, any tips ?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
thank you, i beat him, but i can beat Reanna, so i cant give her the outfit, any tips ?
Once again HP potions are you're friend, NEVER let you're health drop too low cos she can double smack you HARD (put you're familiar on HP potion duty). Wither will stop her regen & I found having the vampire skills of strength, regen & agility helped a bit. But yes shes tough took me like 7 tries to heat her.

-zZz-

Oct 9, 2017
I spoke with everyone in the village, but I'm stuck with the quest: Speak with the villagers. Cannot complete the quest...

Fallangell

Mar 13, 2020
Hi everyone.
I have a little issue:
I have the goblin daugther but, when she want to go to her first hunt, i say i had no time for it. So she go away mad. but now i want to do the quest and i can't find her in the camp or even in the valley or the stronghall.
Any idea where is she?

Kinice

Oct 13, 2019
You fuck your daughter...hard. Where the hell do you see ntr in that?^^ And you do it again with another daughter from a different woman.
That's exactly what I wanted to read, game is so dark I was afraid it wouldn't be the case, thanks

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
The fight against Reanna is the most difficult one so far in Peasant's Quest. But it's doable, if you've got enough healing potions. Had to reload several times, too. What I can tell you, heal every 2nd turn and you should be safe and beat her in the end. (Taking the healing potion after 3 turns is risky and might result in losing the fight.) Don't know what level your character is, but I did it with lvl 18 being equipped with plate armour, closed helmet and two handed sword. And of course your mc shouldn't be tired or exhausted when starting this fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Weren't halflings Plains people living in houses build into swallow hills and being master farmers and living in large communities? ;)
So far the depicted Halflings are based on Tolkyns Lord of the Rings
halflings also happen to be good with a sling.
I feel like the Goblins will stick will only female Goblin breeders for that faction cos it might get a bit complicated for Tink to factor in human slaves too... I agree but mabey Shakala tells you of a rising rival that must be stopped & he just so happens to be attacking a halfling village.

Just saying theres plenty of expansion room in the north-west corner.
you just want more halflings, right?
And south will likely become the stronghold of Zivah and what ever holy forces she will be able to employ.
but past the plains there are orcs, since a warband managed to destroy Caleah's village, past the swamp there might be a land abitated by orcs
On the Otherhand the Western roads are guarded by the Vampires and their gargoyles... or atleast that's a likely scenario
but past the road, there's civilsation as shown by the erchant that wanted to marry Alice
You make excellent points my friend.

With getting to the Black goblins in the north-east I suspect Frida will just take the kids & go visit her sister again while you are on you're crusade lol (like she did during Waystones Part 2).
or maybe Frida will tell the kids to hide upstairs while she, the peasant and the giant's chieftain will storm the black goblins hideout. and what if the chieftain would be mortally wounded? the poor widoved Hilde would need to be consoled.
Mabey fight some lizardfolk?
you just want to fuck a lizard?
aswell as Vixenatrix and her dragon Clan.
•From the way Vixenatrix said it i feel like her daughter (& other children) will all be "pure" dragons with the ability to shift like there mother. Seeing as dragons have been breeding with mortals for so many years I reckon they have the dominant gene. But I see you're point.
dragons have been breading with mortals because they have no males of their own...and i believe the shapeshifting requires knowledge of the target race, and is probable that Vixenatrix's daughter would look almost human if she spent lots of time with the peasant
I've had the MC spend three nights at her house, cooked meals every day AND used the vampire awe thing on her. She still says she's exhausted and doesn't want to have sex. THIS IS NOT WHAT I NEED FROM A GAME THAT IS ALL ABOUT SEX.
special pastry will do the trick even if affection is at its lowest
Damnit, I can't defeat the Master.

Most of all, I have no idea how to use the bolt. How to equip it? how to use it?

(I only have 1 crossbow, 2 rings and 1 bolt. Is it right?)

What the Fuck, man.
the bolts are used automatically when you shoot the crossbow (better equip it to Oksana since she does less damage)
first of all drink as many blood potions to have a +6 boost to your stats, then drink agility, stone skin and giant's strenght, give your famiiar poison potion. start the fight, cast wither, let your familiar hit Reanna and poison her, this way she's losing health instead of regenerating, keep hitting her (2-handed weapons are the best) and keep your familiar on potion duty.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
halflings also happen to be good with a sling.

you just want more halflings, right?
Is that a bad thing my friend lol

but past the plains there are orcs, since a warband managed to destroy Caleah's village, past the swamp there might be a land abitated by orcs
True but they could have come from further south, south-west or even south-east.

dragons have been breading with mortals because they have no males of their own...and i believe the shapeshifting requires knowledge of the target race, and is probable that Vixenatrix's daughter would look almost human if she spent lots of time with the peasant
I've ask this before but has Tink confirmed that there are no males at all because I just assumed that's why male dragons kidnap maidens in legends, so they can breed with them. Still would mean that dragons are the dominant genes.

or maybe Frida will tell the kids to hide upstairs while she, the peasant and the giant's chieftain will storm the black goblins hideout. and what if the chieftain would be mortally wounded? the poor widoved Hilde would need to be consoled.
I very much doubt Frida would ever fight alongside goblins. The giants all HATE goblins so as cool as that sounds I dont think that would happen.

you just want to fuck a lizard?
No lol, I was spouting an idea for an enemy that would make sense in a jungle lol. I'm not a scaley.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes