DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So I am the kind of person who likes to geuss & figure out things about game I enjoy so here is a picture of the map with some notes I have made based on my knowledge of the world & how I feel the terrain might unfold. I have also taken into account the possible future girls that Tink is planning to add:

20201006_181324.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway that's it for now. Very much doubt I'm anywhere close to what Tink plans or that he would use the ideas but its here now lol.

Last edited:

ThunderL

Jul 17, 2019
I'm bugged for the Alice quest. Getting the key on top of the box isn't working for me. I can push the small box all the way to where the key is but I can't get to it after pushing it all the way there.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm bugged for the Alice quest. Getting the key on top of the box isn't working for me. I can push the small box all the way to where the key is but I can't get to it after pushing it all the way there.

Theres a dark patch next to the tall box. Have u tried placing it there?

Reactions: ThunderL

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
So I am the kind of person who likes to geuss & figure out things about game I enjoy so here is a picture of the map with some notes I have made based on my knowledge of the world & how I feel the terrain might unfold. I have also taken into account the possible future girls that Tink is planning to add:

View attachment 847503

Anyway that's it for now. Very much doubt I'm anywhere close to what Tink plans or that he would use the ideas but its here now lol.
still why aint you on the discord of PQ :X
but fun ideas, atleast i hope tinkerer first finish the main quest/story bit more before adding new stuff agian

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
still why aint you on the discord of PQ :X
but fun ideas, atleast i hope tinkerer first finish the main quest/story bit more before adding new stuff agian
Obviously I would like the main story worked on more but these are just my thoughts.

I feel like Tinkerer would get sick of my existence & ban me from the discord lol (there are way to many ideas in my head...)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have no Ziva Quest and she gives me no new one.
Once u get Erevi preg she should give u 3 new main quests; Rat Infestation, Boar Hunting & Clothes Shoppong. Finish those & then go back to Ziva. She will want to reopen the Temple.

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
so is the game bugged i did the witch hunters quest she told me she would meet me at the inn for the final fight but she isn't showing up

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
so is the game bugged i did the witch hunters quest she told me she would meet me at the inn for the final fight but she isn't showing up
If you mean after you first approach the Castle then you have to wait 3 days for her return

EvilReFlex

Nov 27, 2018
Once u get Erevi preg she should give u 3 new main quests; Rat Infestation, Boar Hunting & Clothes Shoppong. Finish those & then go back to Ziva. She will want to reopen the Temple.
Nope, i have nothing what I can do left... also no main quest.
And I also can not continue with the 3 remaining quests.
Image1.jpg

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Nope, i have nothing what I can do left... also no main quest.
And I also can not continue with the 3 remaining quests.
What is she telling you when you approach her. You may need to make 1 or 2 more sacrifices. Then ask her for sex again. See if that works.

EvilReFlex

Nov 27, 2018
What is she telling you when you approach her. You may need to make 1 or 2 more sacrifices. Then ask her for sex again. See if that works.
Already did she kills the sacrifices but nothing happens after it.
Now it worked, after sacrificing a stunned black goblin. ...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes