lucifer090110

Jan 30, 2019
After completing "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust" I have advanced to "A New Home" quest, and here I have killed all the zombies and the plague wolf and after killing them the vampire girls should set in but nothing is happening. Can anybody help??
I need to kill all the zombies and plague wolf in the tower and gatehouse. Can anybody help me with images of "Tower" and "Gatehouse"? It would really be helpful.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Tower and Zombies? Sorry , got here by accident but this seems worth checkin out!!!

OverdoseDlusion

Oct 2, 2020
I have completed that but i dont have it, i read the journal but cannt make it
If i remember correctly, the quest takes you to the dragon and to get to the dragon you need to pass through the merchants inn.
It should be there next to some burned trees.(And before that i think you need to read some notes at the temple, " enhanced fertility potion project").

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
After completing "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust" I have advanced to "A New Home" quest, and here I have killed all the zombies and the plague wolf and after killing them the vampire girls should set in but nothing is happening. Can anybody help??
I need to kill all the zombies and plague wolf in the tower and gatehouse. Can anybody help me with images of "Tower" and "Gatehouse"? It would really be helpful.
The Tower needs to be cleaned before entering the courtyard... it's the area above the dungeon where you killed the master and hosts his sleeping chamber.

The Gatehouse is after leaving the main building, where you fight the giant Plague Wolf...
Have you also tried to kill all Zombies in the underground area (there should be several large crowds guarding barrels with met and bandages)

dirkziggler

Oct 7, 2020
If i remember correctly, the quest takes you to the dragon and to get to the dragon you need to pass through the merchants inn.
It should be there next to some burned trees.(And before that i think you need to read some notes at the temple, " enhanced fertility potion project").
awesome thank you i had clicked there i thaught but couldnt find anything before

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-11-tinkerer.1717/post-4298060

Reactions: JackshitMelody

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
is ntr optional? Answer for both, strict and loose ntr definition pls.
There are two NTR scenes for now and boot of them are funny. One of them you can skip by warring notice.
Moreover there is one MMF threesome and another NRT scene resulting from your decision.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
is ntr optional? Answer for both, strict and loose ntr definition pls.
to be precise... there is one unavoidable scene where you share a priestess with another dude for a ritual. (she's not in a relationship with the MC at the moment and she is just doing her work), there's one optional scene where the girl thinks it's the MC but you can simply pick the non-ntr option ( you won't get the quest to hunt down the werewolf), one optional scene where you share a girl with her tribe (in the end the girl says MC is better than any of them and wants to have sex with MC so it's the tribe that gets humiliated) and several scenes where you can intervene or let it happen (the girl doesn't like it and doesn't get stolen from the MC), but it's mostly netori (MC does the cucking, one of the cucked males even finds out)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes