DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Has anyone else noticed that everything in this game has been updated with fantastic looking 3d models when in combat except the snakes in the mill, which remain the stereotypical anime-style cartoon...

It's not priority but I would love for Tink to at some point give them an upgrade as well because it's really jarring compared to everything else in the game.

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Has anyone else noticed that everything in this game has been updated with fantastic looking 3d models when in combat except the snakes in the mill, which remain the stereotypical anime-style cartoon...

It's not priority but I would love for Tink to at some point give them an upgrade as well because it's really jarring compared to everything else in the game.
I understand what you mean, but in my opinion (yes, I know. Like a certain part of the anatomy, everyone has one and they both stink), it is unnecessary. If Tinkerer were to add more snakes in future updates, for other quests, then I can see it. But for that little bit, not needed.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I understand what you mean, but in my opinion (yes, I know. Like a certain part of the anatomy, everyone has one and they both stink), it is unnecessary. If Tinkerer were to add more snakes in future updates, for other quests, then I can see it. But for that little bit, not needed.
I completly agree. I just ment once everything has come to a point where he has tome &/or nothing else to do it would be nice to have that happen.

It's just a personel nit pick cos I find it so jarring compared to the rest of the world he has created.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I completly agree. I just ment once everything has come to a point where he has tome &/or nothing else to do it would be nice to have that happen.

It's just a personel nit pick cos I find it so jarring compared to the rest of the world he has created.
Maybe if a jungle is indeed introduced we'll see more snakes in their natural habitat hencefor a new battler and sprite would be justified

Reactions: Mickiy and DomWolf

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Only if you failed to copy the "globale.rpgsave" along your old save files
but I do copy it well and I was playing without problems yesterday and today when I want to play my saved games did not appear and if someone knows how to solve this problem since I invested more than 72 hours in that game and I don't want to have to start again

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
but I do copy it well and I was playing without problems yesterday and today when I want to play my saved games did not appear and if someone knows how to solve this problem since I invested more than 72 hours in that game and I don't want to have to start again
First check the www/save folder, is the save even there?
second try to upload the save file to to see wether or not it's readable or corrupted
If both are positive answers I am not sure how to help you.... if either is a "No" the save is lost

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
First check the www/save folder, is the save even there?
second try to upload the save file to to see wether or not it's readable or corrupted
If both are positive answers I am not sure how to help you.... if either is a "No" the save is lost
Thank you and check it and the file was damaged unfortunately I will have to start a new game apparently

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
A cherecter like succubus or Djinn may help to progress game.

Erevi's daughter IS a Succubus.

But a Djinn (genie) could be cool. Mabey you find the lamp & she offers 3 wishes & you can choose between like 6.

Something like,
"I Wish..."
-For Money
-Fore A Great Weapon
-For Better Armour
-For Pleasure
-For Fertility
-To Set You Free

Could be interesting.

I would probably like to see some fairfolk mabey. We got alot of dark harem factions (Nergalites, Goblins & Vampires) this could add a new "light faction". The Queen of the fairies, pixy or mabey even some Changeling daughters (got an image of like half-fae triplet girls all fighting for daddies attention lol).

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes