PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
What do I do with my daughter? How do I protect her and make a disguise?
What daughter? Goblin's?
You must peep her in Goblin Valley, two times she run off, third time you use summon spell and thats and than again and again.
She hide in enternce of Goblin Valley on right side between trees.

manman232

Feb 19, 2018
What daughter? Goblin's?
You must peep her in Goblin Valley, two times she run off, third time you use summon spell and thats and than again and again.
She hide in enternce of Goblin Valley on right side between trees.
Ohhhhh.. I don't have that spell yet.. do I get it from the witch?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
they realy like you ideas, and its like why is he so passionet and never seen him on the server

View attachment 850155

Thanks mate.

Also in answer to the other thing I am not to keen on telling creators my ideas for there worlds (makes me uncomfortable) that's why I put them here so other people can do it for me lol. (If they want to of course)

• Haha
Reactions: M3ntir

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ohhhhh.. I don't have that spell yet.. do I get it from the witch?
Hay mate. Complete witch's plot until you get the chalice. Then go to the Tower (Weirdwood, Goblin Forest, Fridaheim, Mountainpass, Tower of Dread, Tower) & complete all Erevi's quests until
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then finish her next 3 quests & return to the witch (Ziva).

When Restore the Temple is done go to the stables in town & ask Bet on a date. Go back to Erevi & complete her next quest, Build
. Once she teaches you the Summoning Spell, take Beth on a date, the find a way to switch places with Mia's dire pup using the spell.

After that you should be able to freely use that spell in the GoblinDaughter quest.

Reactions: manman232

manman232

Feb 19, 2018
Hay mate. Complete witch's plot until you get the chalice. Then go to the Tower (Weirdwood, Goblin Forest, Fridaheim, Mountainpass, Tower of Dread, Tower) & complete all Erevi's quests until
then finish her next 3 quests & return to the witch (Ziva).

When Restore the Temple is done go to the stables in town & ask Bet on a date. Go back to Erevi & complete her next quest, Build
. Once she teaches you the Summoning Spell, take Beth on a date, the find a way to switch places with Mia's dire pup using the spell.

After that you should be able to freely use that spell in the GoblinDaughter quest.
Thank you soooo much!
Can I ask a few more tips?
How can I get double hand weapon skill?
and how do I get Phallacus Gigantus?
Been doing fine with my axe+shield combo but would like to do more damage so I dont use 2-3 heal potions on bosses

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank you soooo much!
Been doing fine with my axe+shield combo but would like to do more damage so I dont use 2-3 heal potions on bosses
you can't wield weapons double handed, but you can learn to use 2 handed weapons (Sword or Axe).
That will become available once you helped Zivah reclaim the temple from what ever baddie stands in your way.
1 Phallus Gigantus can be found by helping the tailor (needs to be used in that Quest) and after completing that Quest talk to him and after to Zivah to learn to recipe and make more for yourself.... or buy them from the Tailor

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thank you soooo much!
So after completing Restore Temple, Gabreil (the drunken veteran) will be renewed. You'll be able to find him outside the temple in the upper left area. First training session with him give 2-hand weapon training. 2nd gives heavy armour training.

Meet Frida the Giantess, save her puppies for free & fix her lock. Ask if she has a Mr. Giant in her life. Offer you're services. Then speak with Ziva about Phallus G. Potions. You need to have lifted her Hag curse & gotten the chalice from the Temple so you can ask how to make you're c*** bigger. She will give u the ingredient list for Phallus G.

If u need sacred water go to the sacred well- east Northen Forest & win Liandra's mini-game.

Pumpkins are everywhere.

You can buy horse seed from Beth & the final ingredient you just need to kick-off in the chalice...

Hope this helps :)
Need anymore directions for the game I willing to help. Kinda being forced to replay for like the 20th time now cos I play on a free site (too broke to be a patron lol)

Xucjckvkblbo

Oct 8, 2020
If developer is going to stick with this non ntr story then he really needs to remove all the ntr stuff because it is making the game less popular.

• Angry
Reactions: byran47

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have finished almost 50% of the game...and I cannot find any incest content in it..??????
Have you downloaded the descenser patch...

Erevi should give birth to a Succubus that grows up very quick.

Same with Shakala but she births a little goblin.

manman232

Feb 19, 2018
What was the Cucking warning about?
I tried both options and I saw no change on the scene other that the MC's transformation.

Skyreign

Jun 7, 2019
am i just having horrible luck or was Shakala's daughter taken out in the last few patches? also is Ereiv's daughter off potential mates as well?

Skyreign

Jun 7, 2019
I have some missions which I didn't understand how to carry on
1. Further investigation
2. Creepy crawlies
3. A Rebellios tribes
creepy crawlies you follow the sounds that lead you to the dungeon. and click the wall that the spider crawled into.
and the rebellius tribes happends after you have some babies with Shakala 10 or more. youll walk up to the goblin cave and will be attacked.
also there is a walk trough with the game file

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have some missions which I didn't understand how to carry on
1. Further investigation
2. Creepy crawlies
3. A Rebellios tribes
1. With Oksana travel to where you killed the were-beast. North of the ruined tower are footprints that lead to Castle Tepes. Once there kill all Were-Beasts & Zombies then try to cross the bridge. (Oksana will leave for 3 days & return to the Merchant's Inn on the 3rd).

2. Go down to the dungeo where the giant spider ran off to. Then use a pick axe on the wall to reach the spider's new Lair.

3. After Shakala has birthed 10 goblins you'll get ambushed next time you go to Goblin Valley (a group of enemy gobblins are hanging around the entrance to you're throne room).

Hope this helps.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes