DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yep, it is bugged. I found Reanna in the gatehouse. She is invisible. Still having trouble locating the other two. Even though I know where they are supposed to be.
Just keep clicking around. Zsofia hangs around th graves in the courtyard between the Tower & Hatehouse.

Adaobi is on the Tower 2nd floor. In the lan next to you're bedroom.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
guys wtf why is gabriel with me all the time??? he's walking with me and i see him beside the temple and no matter what i do he's still with me, god fucking dammit what an annoying prick.
Are you conquer orc's stronghold? On the east from Temple.

GoodyWoody

Feb 20, 2018
HAVING PROBLEMS WITH CURRENT TEST VERSION PMEASE READ THIS MAY ANSWER YOU'RE QUESTIONS:

•Once the The Purifiers quest begins the Vampire sprites will go invisible. Zsofia & Reanna are in you're party for there respective parts of the quest but you just cant see them. Same goes for once they move into the Castle. They are there but there invisible so a nightmare to cluck on because they MOVE. Reanna is in the gatehouse, Adaobi is in the lab in upper floor of tower & Zsofia is in the little grave area in the gatehouse courtyard.
•The shards in The Purifiers are also invisible but just click along the ground from back wall (Along then fowrad & along 3 times to find them)
•The scene with Oksana after killing Master does NOT EXIST yet so no u cant watch it.
•The Erevi animation is not added yet ether.

Finally Tips for those who dont get how the crossbow bolts work: YOU MUST ETHER HAVE OKSANA OR YOURELF EQUPT THE CROSSBOW WHICH AUTOMATICLY USES THE BOLTS.

WARNING: Equipt the other shard ring to Oksana or else she WILL DIE before the fight even begins.

Hope this helps the people who read this...
how many shards are there? i only found 5. can you please provide a picture?

manman232

Feb 19, 2018
Can someone give me some tips?
I wanna focus on Leveling up for future updates and just grow my clan to have more passive income. But when I go focus of fighting my relationships with the other girls go down. Is there a work around on this or do I just have to visit then regularly?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
how many shards are there? i only found 5. can you please provide a picture?
Sadly I lost my save so I cannot sorry. But I beleive theres 6 ho to very back corner click along to the next (do ot in spaces) move forward & across again. You should only have to it i like 3 or 4 rows.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I wanna focus on Leveling up for future updates and just grow my clan to have more passive income. But when I go focus of fighting my relationships with the other girls go down. Is there a work around on this or do I just have to visit then regularly?
Goblin warriors die every day so you have to keep you're population high. My technique is to knock up 1 girl wait for her to announce pregnancy, then knock up 2nd, & finally 3rd so they constantly pop out kids every 25 days. After you're at MAX 100 goblins you'll see you're minions as far out as the Goblin forest. At which point vista back every few days yo check on them.

Reactions: manman232

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Complete the Vampire storyline and learn about Vampire blood potions... use several to have 5-7 bars filled (more and you will loose HP dureing the day).
Visit the girls with affection (Mia, Frida and Victoria) to Awe them.... this sets them to max Rel for an entire week
Also take into consideration that Goblins day ever so often... the more goblins you have the higher the mortality rate
Goblin warriors die every day so you have to keep you're population high. My technique is to knock up 1 girl wait for her to announce pregnancy, then knock up 2nd, & finally 3rd so they constantly pop out kids every 25 days. After you're at MAX 100 goblins you'll see you're minions as far out as the Goblin forest. At which point vista back every few days yo check on them.
Actually you can see them in the Hideout, the Valley and the forest from the beginning.... but the amount of Goblins increases with the overall numbers.
Personally I try to have one day in between impregnating each of the 3 so I can save the day before they give birth and reload to ensure to get +10 Warriors each time, followed by another impregnation...helps to grow numbers fast.... but it's hard to keep the numbers high since the mortality rate tends to get's your better

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Complete the Vampire storyline and learn about Vampire blood potions... use several to have 5-7 bars filled (more and you will loose HP dureing the day).
Visit the girls with affection (Mia, Frida and Victoria) to Awe them.... this sets them to max Rel for an entire week
Also take into consideration that Goblins day ever so often... the more goblins you have the higher the mortality rate

Actually you can see them in the Hideout, the Valley and the forest from the beginning.... but the amount of Goblins increases with the overall numbers.
Personally I try to have one day in between impregnating each of the 3 so I can save the day before they give birth and reload to ensure to get +10 Warriors each time, followed by another impregnation...helps to grow numbers fast.... but it's hard to keep the numbers high since the mortality rate tends to get's your better

I find that once you get into the higher numbers it's easy to keep up with the mortality rate as long as u dont forget about them.

manman232

Feb 19, 2018
How do I check the goblin population? Is it in the ledger? I only see tributes there..

manman232

Feb 19, 2018

I'll look into that don't think I have that quest yet. Where should I start for that quest?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How do I check the goblin population? Is it in the ledger? I only see tributes there..
I beleive I read that every one Goblin represents 10 in your colony (or something like that)

I'll look into that don't think I have that quest yet. Where should I start for that quest?
How far are u in the vampire storyline. You get the Blood Potions quest after completing A New Home (which is directly after u beat Master). Speak with Adaobi in the lab on the Tower 2nd lvl.

manman232

Feb 19, 2018
I beleive I read that every one Goblin represents 10 in your colony (or something like that)

How far are u in the vampire storyline. You get the Blood Potions quest after completing A New Home (which is directly after u beat Master). Speak with Adaobi in the lab on the Tower 2nd lvl.
Haven't had adaobi in the lab.. I only fed them 2 times.. on the 1st encounter with the sisters, I gave them a bat breeder, a dwarf bandit and a human bandit. Do I need a specific monster for them?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Haven't had adaobi in the lab.. I only fed them 2 times.. on the 1st encounter with the sisters, I gave them a bat breeder, a dwarf bandit and a human bandit. Do I need a specific monster for them?
Just some humanoid (human, dwarf, bat breeder)
When you looking for her? Vampire sisters are in castle only in night. Befor dawn they go to their coffins.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You need to advance the story, it seems you only just begun, try looking for strangers in Weirdwood for the time, but I suppose you first need to advance Zivahs and Erevis storylines, as the next step requires both mayor partys to establish themselfes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

R they still in the Cematery? In that case use 2 energy options to pleasure all 3 un one night. 5 days later Oksana will arrive. Do all her quests.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes