Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Hmmm......Not able to find any of the vampire girls. Looked all over Castle Tepes. Last time I saw any, was with Reanna in the gate house. Just wondering if finding the "loot" bugged it, or if something else is wrong. I even have everything needed for the potions for Adaobi.
Any suggestions, other than try a do over.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is the demon familiar worth leveling up?
Kinda. When is is higher level is can remain in a fight & she is useful as backup (give her poison potion to hit enemies then put her on HP support).

Apart from that no. Beleive in a later update Tink plans to have her "grow-up" as she levels so that's where the real fun would come on.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Kinda. When is is higher level is can remain in a fight & she is useful as backup (give her poison potion to hit enemies then put her on HP support).

Apart from that no. Beleive in a later update Tink plans to have her "grow-up" as she levels so that's where the real fun would come on.
Around Level 8 she learns mesmerize, which can prevent enemys from attacking at all.... but her low Mana makes her a rather bad magic caster

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Well is Zsofia pregnant? Cos they all go down in the dungeon until u come seen the ungodly union made by life & death lol
Does Zsofia have to be pregnant to find them lurking about in the castle? Because, I can't even find her.
I went through the walkthrough and the only thing I can see, is that I opened the room where the chests with the pink and black outfits were, before meeting up with any of them after all the fighting. So I can't figure out where I might have messed up, or if it is bugged some how.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
All that is there are their caskets. Not one of them is anywhere to be found.
....what time of the day is it while you explore?
try to go to the room with the Oksana scene (spirit Potion point), at the far backside 3 coffins should be waiting... either the MC wil identify each coffin or he will state that he should let them rest

killgrave

Apr 28, 2018
Stuck on Frieda. I did the puppy quest and then asked for a puppy for Mia but she said she needs to get to know me better. Then later out of the blue i was able to get a pad lock and she seemed to like me more but still cant get puppy. so not sure how to move forward.

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
....what time of the day is it while you explore?
try to go to the room with the Oksana scene (spirit Potion point), at the far backside 3 coffins should be waiting... either the MC wil identify each coffin or he will state that he should let them rest
Went there during the day. That is when it says he should let them rest. Then I went at night and he identified each casket.
So I am kind of lost at why I can't seem to find them at night time, in or around the castle.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Went there during the day. That is when it says he should let them rest. Then I went at night and he identified each casket.
So I am kind of lost at why I can't seem to find them at night time, in or around the castle.
Are you sure you are playing the latest Version (2.11)?
In the Test build (2.10) the girls were invisible while proling the castle, since their new Sprites were not included

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Are you sure you are playing the latest Version (2.11)?
In the Test build (2.10) the girls were invisible while proling the castle, since their new Sprites were not included
Well, since my computer is a Mac, I play through a website. According to the site, it is 2.11, not the test version 2.10.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Does Zsofia have to be pregnant to find them lurking about in the castle? Because, I can't even find her.
I went through the walkthrough and the only thing I can see, is that I opened the room where the chests with the pink and black outfits were, before meeting up with any of them after all the fighting. So I can't figure out where I might have messed up, or if it is bugged some how.
No. The may have the bug where there invisbible. Try clicking around the lab on the Tower 2nd lvl, the graves in the courtyard & the gatehouse.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Stuck on Frieda. I did the puppy quest and then asked for a puppy for Mia but she said she needs to get to know me better. Then later out of the blue i was able to get a pad lock and she seemed to like me more but still cant get puppy. so not sure how to move forward.
F*** her few times.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well, since my computer is a Mac, I play through a website. According to the site, it is 2.11, not the test version 2.10.
Ah right yeah I have the same issues cos i too play from 3rd party website. Might be a problem through them not the game.

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Ah right yeah I have the same issues cos i too play from 3rd party website. Might be a problem through them not the game.
Yep, it is bugged. I found Reanna in the gatehouse. She is invisible. Still having trouble locating the other two. Even though I know where they are supposed to be.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes