Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Can someone give me some tips?
I wanna focus on Leveling up for future updates and just grow my clan to have more passive income. But when I go focus of fighting my relationships with the other girls go down. Is there a work around on this or do I just have to visit then regularly?
Goblin warriors die every day so you have to keep you're population high. My technique is to knock up 1 girl wait for her to announce pregnancy, then knock up 2nd, & finally 3rd so they constantly pop out kids every 25 days. After you're at MAX 100 goblins you'll see you're minions as far out as the Goblin forest. At which point vista back every few days yo check on them.
Complete the Vampire storyline and learn about Vampire blood potions... use several to have 5-7 bars filled (more and you will loose HP dureing the day).
Visit the girls with affection (Mia, Frida and Victoria) to Awe them.... this sets them to max Rel for an entire week
Also take into consideration that Goblins day ever so often... the more goblins you have the higher the mortality rate

Actually you can see them in the Hideout, the Valley and the forest from the beginning.... but the amount of Goblins increases with the overall numbers.
Personally I try to have one day in between impregnating each of the 3 so I can save the day before they give birth and reload to ensure to get +10 Warriors each time, followed by another impregnation...helps to grow numbers fast.... but it's hard to keep the numbers high since the mortality rate tends to get's your better
the chance of a goblin dying is 30% per day.

Reactions: manman232
Jul 12, 2020
prob someone has asked this before , but searching always comes down to mia.
But with the enhanced preg potion, can we get granny pregnant, pref in her sleep.(yeah i'm a sneaky basterd)
So she can stop nagging about others promiscuous life. Call it payback:devilish:

oh and while I'm at it, is there a black goblin female ? could use yet another breeder. and get more tribute.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
prob someone has asked this before , but searching always comes down to mia.
But with the enhanced preg potion, can we get granny pregnant, pref in her sleep.(yeah i'm a sneaky basterd)
So she can stop nagging about others promiscuous life. Call it payback:devilish:

oh and while I'm at it, is there a black goblin female ? could use yet another breeder. and get more tribute.
No u cant get the granny pregnant.

Currently there is only Shakala, Seqouia & GoblinDaughter. More goblin breeders will be added in a later update.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Is there an updated guide (preferably a pdf) that's not included with the game? The most recent one I have is for version 1.32 and chromebooks can only run html games so I'd prefer to not download the game just for the guide.

Nobile1701

May 10, 2020
uhmmm..is the android port not animated?
Yes it is but a lot of the scenes in the early game aren't animated. But later in the game most of the scenes are animated. You can see which scenes are animated by checking the Apk's content. The animated scenes should be in a folder called "movies"

icphead666

Jan 15, 2018
where do i find the third vampire girl in the castle i found the red head and the girl that teaches you how to make vampire potions but wheres the third one i have to give her a dress

Sep 9, 2020
Yes it is but a lot of the scenes in the early game aren't animated. But later in the game most of the scenes are animated. You can see which scenes are animated by checking the Apk's content. The animated scenes should be in a folder called "movies"
You mean all the non-animated scenes aren't animated in the pc version either right?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
where do i find the third vampire girl in the castle i found the red head and the girl that teaches you how to make vampire potions but wheres the third one i have to give her a dress
On courtyard is little cemntery, she si there.
This question is here many times in last two days.

Reactions: icphead666

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the chance of a goblin dying is 30% per day.
the mortality rate is dependend of the overall number of Goblins, last time I checked you could easily loose 30 Goblins before the next stack is born if you reached a count of 100, on lower numbers however the percantage drops significantly.
Gues they are more carefull if they can't outnumber their enemies

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Bybthe graves in the courtyard between main building & gatehouse.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the mortality rate is dependend of the overall number of Goblins, last time I checked you could easily loose 30 Goblins before the next stack is born if you reached a count of 100, on lower numbers however the percantage drops significantly.
Gues they are more carefull if they can't outnumber their enemies
Makes sense to me. 1 or 2 goblins will attack a helpless damsel in the woods or target what appears to be a weak peasant boy but unless they have the numbers they wont go f***** with highly skilled knights, hungry ogres or other bigger goblin tribes.

Once they got the numbers tho the mass bravado kicks in lol.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes