Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
I can't go down help
Looks like you have the lighting effect on. First turn it off. It should help to see better, plus use up less resources on your computer. There is a set of double doors to the left of the screen, go there.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Cant she says in your dreams
You agreed to get the puppies fro free right?
Then gave her the lock.
At that point you should be able to ask if she has a Mr. Giant & offer you're services, she'll be disappointed in you're size but should let u pleasure her.

Once you speak to Ziva for Phallus G. You should be able to fuck her. Once you gain her trust to the point she asks to cum inside her. You should be able to ask for a puppy (say it's to protect a friend & you're all I need).

killgrave

Apr 28, 2018
You agreed to get the puppies fro free right?
Then gave her the lock.
At that point you should be able to ask if she has a Mr. Giant & offer you're services, she'll be disappointed in you're size but should let u pleasure her.

Once you speak to Ziva for Phallus G. You should be able to fuck her. Once you gain her trust to the point she asks to cum inside her. You should be able to ask for a puppy (say it's to protect a friend & you're all I need).
Puppies for free, then offered my services, then pad lock, i do have the potion but now when i ask if lonely she says in your dreams or something.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What does the padlock setting in her house do?
If u forgot to do the padlock quest fro Frida, you'll get locked out of her room when u go get her sister. If this happens you cant continue, so I beleive that is used to deactivate the quest to get past that issue.

darknight03

May 25, 2017
so i impregnated fria before raisin her affection and asking for the wolf and nown i am stuck . aloso ther is no sailog opcion with her

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes