DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
An idea:
A few people have mentioned wanting to see a lolita/loli-like girl in the game. A great solution could be a homunculus girl.

For those who dont know a homunculus (plural: homunculi) are alchemicaly made, perfiictly miniature humans. This could be the template for a younger looking female. Also part of the mythical process for making one is already possible in game.

Human seed incubating in a horses womb (could tweak it to human seed mixed with horse seed for gameplay)

Ingredients in game that could be used:
•Human Seed
•Horse Seed
•Blood Grass
•Blue Lillies
• Moonflower Pollen

Reactions: Brovalon

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 2.11
It is a pity that you developer did not put the files in the folder (date) present, without the map001 files and the others, which is where the game texts are, I cannot do the translations.
Of course, I would ask for authorization first as I ask for everyone.
But I think that by the way here you just want your game in your language and those who don't speak English would be # $% @. Lol. :LOL:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
An idea:
A few people have mentioned wanting to see a lolita/loli-like girl in the game. A great solution could be a homunculus girl.

For those who dont know a homunculus (plural: homunculi) are alchemicaly made, perfiictly miniature humans. This could be the template for a younger looking female. Also part of the mythical process for making one is already possible in game.

Human seed incubating in a horses womb (could tweak it to human seed mixed with horse seed for gameplay)

Ingredients in game that could be used:
•Human Seed
•Horse Seed
•Blood Grass
•Blue Lillies
• Moonflower Pollen
Humunculus is an artificial human made by alchemy and magic, its stage of growth can be varied based on it's creators intend and preference. Depending on the lore they can inherit the soul of a deceased human or be puppets of flesh.
A Humunculi needs to be "crafted" either in fresh burial earth/graveyard earth (used like a kiln) or in an alchemist tank (remember those water tanks in any Sci-Fi movie).

Putting that aside considering the high barrier by laws against underage characters this is hardly a fetish I think we'll see included though

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
so i impregnated fria before raisin her affection and asking for the wolf and nown i am stuck . aloso ther is no sailog opcion with her
If you do the Vampires story to the end, you will learn "Awe" it's great for raising affection and about the only thing I can think of for you at this stage.

Nixonlemon

Oct 12, 2020
2 questions...

- Is there a posibility to reset the rebellious quest? I defeat the goblin king but I didnt check the tents, no it is imposible to complete the quest... =S, Any solution=??

- I have many hours played and I have realized there ir a "decensor" patch, is it going to work in in this saved game? should I start a new game (no please...)

Thanks =)

Reactions: Lgn332

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Humunculus is an artificial human made by alchemy and magic, its stage of growth can be varied based on it's creators intend and preference. Depending on the lore they can inherit the soul of a deceased human or be puppets of flesh.
A Humunculi needs to be "crafted" either in fresh burial earth/graveyard earth (used like a kiln) or in an alchemist tank (remember those water tanks in any Sci-Fi movie).

Putting that aside considering the high barrier by laws against underage characters this is hardly a fetish I think we'll see included though

Well the alchemical creation of Homunculi is different depending on myth butbthe most recognised by the alchemeical sciences was that human seed, mixed with a number of herbs & other ingredients were placed into the womb of a horse to incubate into a homunculus. But yes there were other theories of course.

Also I didnt mean make it an actual underage character. When I said lolita/loli-like what I ment was have this mini human be petite & a little naive. Both to mabey appease those folk (no shame to u) & because I think using an old Alchemist's notes to create a girl would be an interesting quest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
2 questions...

- Is there a posibility to reset the rebellious quest? I defeat the goblin king but I didnt check the tents, no it is imposible to complete the quest... =S, Any solution=??

- I have many hours played and I have realized there ir a "decensor" patch, is it going to work in in this saved game? should I start a new game (no please...)

Thanks =)
-I dont think you can reset that quest. Sorry.

-I beleive it should work. Any missed scenes should become memory points with the spirit potions.

Reactions: Nixonlemon

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
anyone here have a complete save file for 2.11? i'm so tired i probablya ran the game like 6 times already and i still manage to screw up the mayor running quest, the goblin thingy quest and the oksana quest :((( i need help

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
anyone here have a complete save file for 2.11? i'm so tired i probablya ran the game like 6 times already and i still manage to screw up the mayor running quest, the goblin thingy quest and the oksana quest :((( i need help
If u dont mind me asking how did u screw up said quests?

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
If u dont mind me asking how did u screw up said quests?
i couldn't run for mayor since alice(?) quest is still running and i couldn't gather 9 votes then gwyneth froze because of that i think. then i couldn't get the female daughter for shakala no matter how much i tried, and then the oksana i f'd up because of poor choices on cemetery (i read the walkthrough late and didn't have a backup save file) i've only started playing this game recently

Nixonlemon

Oct 12, 2020
-I dont think you can reset that quest. Sorry.

-I beleive it should work. Any missed scenes should become memory points with the spirit potions.
The point is I cant continue through the following quests unless I complete this one. I cont have the chance to go back to the gobloin camp to search inside the tents

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i couldn't run for mayor since alice(?) quest is still running and i couldn't gather 9 votes then gwyneth froze because of that i think. then i couldn't get the female daughter for shakala no matter how much i tried, and then the oksana i f'd up because of poor choices on cemetery (i read the walkthrough late and didn't have a backup save file) i've only started playing this game recently
-The Election: Which Alice quest are u speaking of. If it's The Suitor then you should still be able to do the quest. Complete her questline up until she joins the Temple. After that Rolf will give you his vote.

-Its A Girl: Do u have the descenser patch? If not she will never borth a girl. Download the patch.

-The Witch Hunter: Not sure how to help with that one...

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes