blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
padlock error.PNG padlock 2.PNG padlock 3.PNG
can some body explain me what is this ? i accidentally click on it and played many quest after that, i don't create any padlock bit still can go to her bed, but she trow me out every time, and i can,t re-active that quest again, any solution because i don't want to start over, why even developer put this thing to screw The GAME ? .

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 855404 View attachment 855406 View attachment 855407
can some body explain me what is this ? i accidentally click on it and played many quest after that, i don't create any padlock bit still can go to her bed, but she trow me out every time, and i can,t re-active that quest again, any solution because i don't want to start over, why even developer put this thing to screw The GAME ? .

You are ONLY supposed to activate that if you forgot to do the Padlock quest BEFORE Frida gives birth. Many players have complained about getting locked out of her room because of that so they couldn't finish Call The Midwife or leave once they brought Hilde into the house. This was put in as a last ditch work around if you got stuck like that.

If you activated that unnecessarily it's kinda on you mate. You shouldn't disable things without knowing what they are.

You may need to raise her affection more because that Padlock quest is a major affection booster. Hope this helps in some small way.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Walkthrough is in the Zip already and downloads with the game
Could you or somebody post the guide? I only have a chromebook and they don't play any games made using rpgm or renpy (all it's good for is browsing the web and html games). Downloading the full game just for the walkthrough is just a waste of time for something that I'll just have to delete after.

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Hi, guys. I've just downloaded the latest version and am having issues starting the game. It takes quite a lot for the start screen to appear—while task manager shows the game is using a pretty good chunk of memory—, and, once it does, all I can see is a white screen. No options, no intro music. Nothing. Is anyone else having similar issues? This is the first time I've had something like this happen to me; up to this version, the game always ran fine.
Sorry to insist, but I'm still having this issue and can't play the game. Does anyone have any idea what's going on? Might it be related to RPG Maker or something?

I'm getting frustrated, TBH. :(

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sorry to insist, but I'm still having this issue and can't play the game. Does anyone have any idea what's going on? Might it be related to RPG Maker or something?

I'm getting frustrated, TBH. :(
still likely an issue with your Hardware (RAM)
Or maybe your OS is not supporting x86 (32 Bit) Programms

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
still likely an issue with your Hardware (RAM)
Or maybe your OS is not supporting x86 (32 Bit) Programms
Thank you for your answer. A few minutes ago, after trying for the umpteenth time, I was finally able to run the game. I knew it wasn't a matter of PC/OS specs, since I can run more resource-demanding games seamlessly. I'm not entirely sure what happened, but I'm beginning to think it had something to do with unpacking or the game folder.

Anyway, it's solved now, so I'm gonna take at look at the game and see what's new. Guess plenty of things, since I skipped a few updates.

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
-The Election: Which Alice quest are u speaking of. If it's The Suitor then you should still be able to do the quest. Complete her questline up until she joins the Temple. After that Rolf will give you his vote.

-Its A Girl: Do u have the descenser patch? If not she will never borth a girl. Download the patch.

-The Witch Hunter: Not sure how to help with that one...
ok thankies i will try to run it

Reactions: gba884466

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
please help me why peasant quest v 2.11 force close on my phone
Is it coming back on? Are u playing from a download or a free site? I have had force shutdowns on free sites, on my phone before but I can usualy just go back on & play like normal

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Well the alchemical creation of Homunculi is different depending on myth butbthe most recognised by the alchemeical sciences was that human seed, mixed with a number of herbs & other ingredients were placed into the womb of a horse to incubate into a homunculus. But yes there were other theories of course.

Also I didnt mean make it an actual underage character. When I said lolita/loli-like what I ment was have this mini human be petite & a little naive. Both to mabey appease those folk (no shame to u) & because I think using an old Alchemist's notes to create a girl would be an interesting quest.
it's better for you if you join discord, before I make you.... there's a suggestion channel for great ideas like that

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
How are people having so much trouble fighting the latest boss? I went the hand way, didn't use the crossbow, beat the transformation, I used wither to cancel out the regen, used 1 of each buff potions and a bat egg and 3 health potions, it wasn't a challenge.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
How are people having so much trouble fighting the latest boss? I went the hand way, didn't use the crossbow, beat the transformation, I used wither to cancel out the regen, used 1 of each buff potions and a bat egg and 3 health potions, it wasn't a challenge.
It was especially easy for me... but I finished the Waystones quests before starting the Goblin King quest, during which I used a Waystone to teleport myself, Shakala and Bhrute out of the goblin village maps. Oksana and I fought the Master with 2 LVL26 goblin warriors in formation. Strangely enough... the Master still made the 2 low-level noobs kill themselves and forgot to make my goblins kill themselves.

We fucked his world up.

Was that supposed to happen that way?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It was especially easy for me... but I finished the Waystones quests before starting the Goblin King quest, during which I used a Waystone to teleport myself, Shakala and Bhrute out of the goblin village maps. Oksana and I fought the Master with 2 LVL26 goblin warriors in formation. Strangely enough... the Master still made the 2 low-level noobs kill themselves and forgot to make my goblins kill themselves.

We fucked his world up.

Was that supposed to happen that way?

I do beleive you broke the game my friend lol.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes