DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Anybody knows where to find the third vampire girl after they moved to the castle? Zsofia was her name?

Last edited:

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
what nr is for Phallus Giganticus potion in save editor ?
Wondering as well.

I've manage to screw up my entire save, does anyone have the #ID for the Potion of Phallus Giganticus? I might just be blind, but there's not item directory in the files right, "\www\data\items.json" or such? I've tried searching for it here as well, but all I get is the same question I'm asking.

I completely forgot about the tailor's wares and used the potion ages ago, and now I'm basically stuck in a limbo of not being able to do much before I get back those damn wares. I guess I can restart and just cheat in some gold and levels to get back on track if nothing else.

Attaching the save file, if it helps.

Reactions: Brovalon

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wondering as well.

I've manage to screw up my entire save, does anyone have the #ID for the Potion of Phallus Giganticus? I might just be blind, but there's not item directory in the files right, "\www\data\items.json" or such? I've tried searching for it here as well, but all I get is the same question I'm asking.

I completely forgot about the tailor's wares and used the potion ages ago, and now I'm basically stuck in a limbo of not being able to do much before I get back those damn wares. I guess I can restart and just cheat in some gold and levels to get back on track if nothing else.

have you tried uploading the globale.rpgmsave to that cheat editor?

Also the game has several chances where your choices can lock you out of content, so you might want to be more careful in the future

Reactions: Heresiarch

Assh

Oct 14, 2017
Gather the purifiers and head towards the castle. The sally gate is below and to the right of the
drawbridge
I cant find the way pls tell me

Assh

Oct 14, 2017
Gather the purifiers and head towards the castle. The sally gate is below and to the right of the drawbridge
Can anyone tell me very it is

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Wondering as well.

Phallus Giganticus is "item 43"

Reactions: Heresiarch

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Gather the purifiers and head towards the castle. The sally gate is below and to the right of the drawbridge
Can anyone tell me very it is
Enter Castel Tepes map. Go UP. Go right under drawbridge. Remove vines from wall.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Here's an idea for possible Vixenatrix storyline... Discorders & Patrons feel free to plunder it & pass on to Tink.

Vixenatrix
After 25 days Vixenatrix will lay her eggs in her Lair. Speak with her. (5 days to see shes preg, 10 days to lay the eggs & 5 days for them to hatch)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
What are the other games that have pregnancy is main focus? Like this game.
Adam & Gaia is HTML, but super mega pregnancy focused. It's literally your job to fuck life back into the world. Really good. Ignore the [Abandoned] tag - it's not abandoned, the maker just doesn't have Patreon so he can't contact, and works on it on his spare time. Loads of content so far.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
how do i get the scene with our daughter (sucabuss) and mayers wife
It's a secret scene with a few requirements to fulfil & easily missed:

•Complete Waystones Part 1.
•Impregnate Victoria.
•Complete Win Back Victoria.
•After Stolen Tools give daughter 200g (I think, gove her the highest money option) to go clothes shopping with.
•Make sure Victoria is horny & enter you're room in evening (give her 5 jewellery by visiting her room, then dont have sex with her for a couple days). Can exit & re-enter you're room to try & get the wanted result.
•ENJOY!

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
It's a secret scene with a few requirements to fulfil & easily missed:

•Complete Waystones Part 1.
•Impregnate Victoria.
•Complete Win Back Victoria.
•After Stolen Tools give daughter 200g (I think, gove her the highest money option) to go clothes shopping with.
•Make sure Victoria is horny & enter you're room in evening (give her 5 jewellery by visiting her room, then dont have sex with her for a couple days). Can exit & re-enter you're room to try & get the wanted result.
•ENJOY!
thank you do you have the save for the scene i tried useing the saves from the extras but i cant trigger the event

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes