darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
It's a secret scene with a few requirements to fulfil & easily missed:

•Complete Waystones Part 1.
•Impregnate Victoria.
•Complete Win Back Victoria.
•After Stolen Tools give daughter 200g (I think, gove her the highest money option) to go clothes shopping with.
•Make sure Victoria is horny & enter you're room in evening (give her 5 jewellery by visiting her room, then dont have sex with her for a couple days). Can exit & re-enter you're room to try & get the wanted result.
•ENJOY!
For the record, it doesn't have to be the highest money option. The second highest option also works, she just blows the shop keeper for a discount. So I guess avoid it if you are against that sort of thing.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
thank you do you have the save for the scene i tried useing the saves from the extras but i cant trigger the event
Sadly no. I play on a free site as I currently cant afford to be a patron. I know I am poor lol. But mabey someone else has a save?

Lost the save when it updated.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
For the record, it doesn't have to be the highest money option. The second highest option also works, she just blows the shop keeper for a discount. So I guess avoid it if you are against that sort of thing.
Pretty sure she blows him & dosnt get the Phallus G potion.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hay guys, do you think now that we have the blood potions (specifically the Awe power) that Tinkerer should mabey use that for secret options in later quests?

Like let's say Frida finds out about u & Hilde, mabey you'll have to choose one or the other (losing access to the one u didnt choose) BUT if you have Awe then mabey you can make them both more agreeable to the situation. Giant sisters 3some anyone?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thank ones again bro
So do know any hot games like this one are any other tell me if you know i will try that games also
Well Collage Life is pretty hot. Theres no pregnancy & it's really hard to know what to do next but the sex is hot. This is the only RPGM game I know of with pregnancy that has full pregnancy content that isnt hentai.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thank ones again bro
So do know any hot games like this one are any other tell me if you know i will try that games also
Try something from this forum.
For me, right now:
Treasure of Nadia (and prequel Lust Epidemic)
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v56102-nlt-media.38582/
What a Legend!
https://f95zone.to/threads/what-a-legend-v0-3-01-magicnuts.51349/
Well Collage Life is pretty hot. Theres no pregnancy & it's really hard to know what to do next but the sex is hot. This is the only RPGM game I know of with pregnancy that has full pregnancy content that isnt hentai.
similar questions&answers would go in: https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/
please try&keep it on-topic.
p.s.
hopefully there will be some better recommendations than ToN and such.

• Haha
Reactions: PostDrip
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes