Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So, uh, what does the decensor patch do? I mean I get that it decensors.... but what is censored in the first place? is it an incest patch with an odd name? or something else?
[Tutorial] Search inside a thread | F95zone
Asked and Answered so often it's tiresome
Is there anyway to use a save for the browser version?
depends on where you are playing the game... as far as I can tell the Patreon Version hosted on Tinkerers Page has no issues and all "expansions" (or rather decensors) installed

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm looking forward to both of these Update tbh. With the Village girls I know the focus will be on Rosy & Beth but it would be nice if there was some attention to Gwynneth as well. Even with her role in The Election & her pregnancy I feel she is probably the girl with 2nd least amount of content (if u include the Familiar that has no sex content at all yet, for obvious reasons).

With ybe Temple update its gonna focus on Ziva & Caleah. Mabey Alice might finally give birth & perhaps Oksana will return? Only Tinkerer knows but would be nice to see. Mabey we get the starting blocks for that AngelDaughter I've mentioned a few times lol :D.

Ether way once he has done these 2 mini projects I think some other girls need love:
-Gwynneth
-Liandra
-Familiar
-Hilde (& Frida would most likely be involved there)
-Maghda (for the ogre lovers)
And
-Vixenatrix

Familiar & Gwynneth could be alongside other smaller updates tho.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm looking forward to both of these Update tbh. With the Village girls I know the focus will be on Rosy & Beth but it would be nice if there was some attention to Gwynneth as well. Even with her role in The Election & her pregnancy I feel she is probably the girl with 2nd least amount of content (if u include the Familiar that has no sex content at all yet, for obvious reasons).

With ybe Temple update its gonna focus on Ziva & Caleah. Mabey Alice might finally give birth & perhaps Oksana will return? Only Tinkerer knows but would be nice to see. Mabey we get the starting blocks for that AngelDaughter I've mentioned a few times lol :D.

Ether way once he has done these 2 mini projects I think some other girls need love:
-Gwynneth
-Liandra
-Familiar
-Hilde (& Frida would most likely be involved there)
-Maghda (for the ogre lovers)
And
-Vixenatrix

Familiar & Gwynneth could be alongside other smaller updates tho.
Gwyneth has quiet alot of scenes actually... as a whore she had the most from the beginnining even.
HJ, BJ, Vaginal in the streets, Anal, Vaginal at home, pregnant sex.
Storywise however I agree that she is lacking anything interesting.
Tinkerer said the main idea behind these Updates is giving all girls some attention so that we are on equal Levels... so far that means allowing all girls to get pregnant and visibly show that state

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
think i know the reason why there is too many images remove the ones that aren't needed and the game will run better and maybe remove the torch showing in the overworld

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Can anyone list out all the female characters you are able to fuck with & mention what species they are?
Humans
•Gwynneth- prostitute (can get preg post-election)
•Alice- tavern waitress (can get preg during wedding wrecker)
•Beth- stable girl (no preg yet)
•Victoria- mayor's wife (can get preg, has 5 kids)
•Mia- girl living with her grandma in woods (can get preg, has 6 kids)
•Ziva- priestess (cursed into Hag at first) (no preg yet)
•Oksana- witch hunter (no preg yet)

Halfling
•Rosy- baker (no preg yet)

Elves
•Liandra- well guardian (can get preg post Trouble At The Well)
•Erevi- dark elf sorceress (can get preg, 5 kids)
•Caleah- swamp elf (no preg yet)

Giants
•Frida- giantess (can get preg, 6 kids)
•Hilde- Frida's younger sister (no preg yet)

Ogre
•Maghda- ogress (can get preg)

Goblins
•Shakala- Giblin King's daughter (can get preg, infinite goblins & 1 daughter)
•Seqouia- pygmy goblin (can get preg, infinite goblins)
•(GoblinDaughter)- You're & Shakala's daughter (can get preg, infinite goblins)

Vampires
•Adaobi, Zsofia & Reanna- the vampire sisters (all 3 can get preg, infinite gargoyles)

Demon
•(Erevi'sDaughter)- you're & Erevi's succubus daughter (can get preg)

Dungeon Pets
•(BatBreeder)- bat creature (can get preg, infinite crystalized eggs)
•Venomina- spider girl (can get preg, infinite spider eggs)

Dragon
•Vixenatrix (can get preg)

IPr0xyI

Oct 15, 2020
Hi, just started playing. Am stuck with the vampire sisters, I have read past posts and can’t find a solution to my problem. I never opened the crypt to begin with, now when I go to the cemetery I am ambushed by the sisters. This happens everytime I enter during the night even after I have offered all 3 victims during the day, I’m stuck in this loop with them and no progression. Anyone know why I can’t advance?

thank you and sorry for asking about old content.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hi, just started playing. Am stuck with the vampire sisters, I have read past posts and can’t find a solution to my problem. I never opened the crypt to begin with, now when I go to the cemetery I am ambushed by the sisters. This happens everytime I enter during the night even after I have offered all 3 victims during the day, I’m stuck in this loop with them and no progression. Anyone know why I can’t advance?

thank you and sorry for asking about old content.
can you upload your save here, so i can hve look maybe what is going wrong. could be oversight with the newest content
Edit
Hope you didnt use the mod due its outdated and makes bugs/errors in the game

So you still do commissions huh
who are you talking about?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

IPr0xyI

Oct 15, 2020
can you upload your save here, so i can hve look maybe what is going wrong. could be oversight with the newest content
Edit
Hope you didnt use the mod due its outdated and makes bugs/errors in the game

who are you talking about?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi M3ntir, I did use the mod ‍♂ Would explain my issue.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes