Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
You & Vixenatrix agree to stage the slaying of the dragon. You travel to the Highlands & pretend to defeat the dragon so the Baron's Guards will pay you the bounty & tell him it's dead. (Anyone who has seen Dragon Heart will know what I mean about faking a Dragon slaying ;) )
shallow waters included?
(Now the dragons will help add to the treasure hoard in Vixenatrix's Lair. She will share part of this treasure with you as thanks for you're help. Appears on the ledger like with goblin tributes or taxes)
I don't think dragons lay many eggs, and a possible Vixenatrix's daughter would want to have her own treaure hoard.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
shallow waters included?
Of course my friend. Luckily Vix has the added benefit of being able to shift into a smaller form to hide better tho lol

I don't think dragons lay many eggs, and a possible Vixenatrix's daughter would want to have her own treaure hoard.
It was mostly just an idea. I like the infinite pregnancy thing lol. The treasure thing was just a spit ball idea.

Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
Basically the same way you killed the master except the part with the crossbow. Lvl up yourself and your familiar (she can heal), drink a stone skin, agility and strength potion before attacking her and try to not fall under 50% life. Using some magic against her can help too.

It's not easy but the reward is worth the trouble.~
Reanna makes 2 hits while I only 1, besides she hits between 40-50 HP and I have only 117. It's stupid to make such the criteria, you can play 100 years trying to "lvl up" your player.
shitty game.

PS
instead of sex with iksana I saw just the black screen with the title "picture"
shitty game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Reanna makes 2 hits while I only 1, besides she hits between 40-50 HP and I have only 117. It's stupid to make such the criteria, you can play 100 years trying to "lvl up" your player.
shitty game.

PS
shitty game.
suit yourself... I suppose this is a classical example for "can't make everyone happy".
The Vampire story is meant for more advanced Players, My MC is around Level 25 and useing 1 of each enchantment potion was enough to defeat her without even useing a single heal potion.
useing both poison attacks ands wither skill is quiet helpful... combine that with the heavy attack skill and the battle won't even last 5 turns.... Reanna never caused more than 30 dmg to me aswell

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
shitty game.
Reanna is a legendary shield maiden, of course she would be strong.
shitty game.
are you playing the compressed version?
The Vampire story is meant for more advanced Players, My MC is around Level 25 and useing 1 of each enchantment potion was enough to defeat her without even useing a single heal potion.
if you drink enough blood potions, you get +6 of each stat (minus luck)

Reactions: Evangelion-01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
suit yourself... I suppose this is a classical example for "can't make everyone happy".
useing both poison attacks ands wither skill is quiet helpful... combine that with the heavy attack skill and the battle won't even last 5 turns.... Reanna never caused more than 30 dmg to me aswell
Why does everyone keep bitching about the Reanna fight? You are fighting a vampire what do u expect lol.

Master was tough, especially without crossbow. Why should Reanna be any different. Lol

People just sad they gotta work for the pussy lol

Reactions: jkd_102

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How do I skip the sex animations? I know they're hot but if they keep repeating themselves, it's kind of annoying.
U playingbon computer or phone?

On phone/ tablet once it stops at the end before restarting I just put my fingers on the screen & bring them together quickly. This should end the scene. On computer u just press the enter button I think.

Or u can go on the menu & turn the animations off completly.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why does everyone keep bitching about the Reanna fight? You are fighting a vampire what do u expect lol.

Master was tough, especially without crossbow. Why should Reanna be any different. Lol

People just sad they gotta work for the pussy lol
You normally only see a handful of rather new Players, that by incident also use either a cheatmod or ask how to cheat... shouldn't be that much of a surprise to you actually ;)

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
I Complete the game upto this update.......
how to sex with Erivi daughter .. Many ways I tried it is not worked ......

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes