DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
[/QUOTE]The affection score for Mia, Frida and Victoria, aswell as the food score for Venomina are a deterriorating effect forcing you to not forget about your Waifus.
But I totally get how you feel about Sex and relationships being actual rewards that have to be fought for instead of being granted by one time actions
[/QUOTE]

True but you can rebuild that affection. The maintainment is a good part I just mean its nice to know that some actions can have a lasting impact. So I like that there are some that need u to think about you're actions. Am I gonna be the hero I think I am? Or am I gonna be a selfish dick?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
True but it dosnt mean shes lost for the rest of the game. U can do that ANY time. I'm talking about content that gets locked off & cant be done at a later date.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The affection score for Mia, Frida and Victoria, aswell as the food score for Venomina are a deterriorating effect forcing you to not forget about your Waifus.
But I totally get how you feel about Sex and relationships being actual rewards that have to be fought for instead of being granted by one time actions
True but you can rebuild that affection. The maintainment is a good part I just mean its nice to know that some actions can have a lasting impact. So I like that there are some that need u to think about you're actions. Am I gonna be the hero I think I am? Or am I gonna be a selfish dick?

True but it dosnt mean shes lost for the rest of the game. U can do that ANY time. I'm talking about content that gets locked off & cant be done at a later date.
I am not sure wether or not you can get permission to set up the Bat breeder in the Dungeon after the Succubus daugther was born though

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
I like choice, but I feel like the only meaningful choices the game gives you are to be a bad guy or don't get laid. I usually like to play the good guy in these games but I can't on this one, otherwise you end up with half the scenes you could have gotten.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I like choice, but I feel like the only meaningful choices the game gives you are to be a bad guy or don't get laid. I usually like to play the good guy in these games but I can't on this one, otherwise you end up with half the scenes you could have gotten.
uhmm...actually the MC is quiet guillible most of the time, either being send of on several Quests to defeat certain enemies or fetch certain rare ingredients... he might be a bit miscievius from time to time, but I wouldn't call him Evil at any point...
I mean if you are fair and trade with Vixenatrix instead of stealing from her you get 2 girls or none if you are a thief.
Oksana so far had the only moral questionable choices, but at the moment of the last choice the Vampire sisters could have saved your ass again as much as her god.
The MC hasn't raped anyone yet and is most of the time offered the chance to prevent others from doing it aswell.

While I wouldn't call him a saint, I certainly can't call him evil either

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I am not sure wether or not you can get permission to set up the Bat breeder in the Dungeon after the Succubus daugther was born though
You can. Just capture the breeder and talk to Erevi. She will say "Oh! A Bat Breeder. That would have made a wonderful sacrifice." And MC will ask to keep it.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I wouldn't say it wants u to "be the bad guy". You're character just thinks with his dick is all. He WANTS to be a hero, but he gets distracted by p**** lol. Notice the only people we actively kill are all monsterous, villainous creatures/people. Yes we have stolen women from other men but they wernt happy with those relationships.

Victoria was an adulterous gold digger who married the mayor for his money & Alice was engaged to Johan through an arranged marriage. The MC will deceive & lie but he has yet to do any acts that are really "evil" morsly questionable but not evil.

I would say the most questionable moral acts in the game are all down to OUR choices:

Outside of these choices the MC is more then happy to do the odd job in town, help a damsel in distress & go on heroic adventures. I also agree with Evangeleon-1, dude is kinda gullible.

Last edited:

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
uhmm...actually the MC is quiet guillible most of the time, either being send of on several Quests to defeat certain enemies or fetch certain rare ingredients... he might be a bit miscievius from time to time, but I wouldn't call him Evil at any point...
I mean if you are fair and trade with Vixenatrix instead of stealing from her you get 2 girls or none if you are a thief.
Oksana so far had the only moral questionable choices, but at the moment of the last choice the Vampire sisters could have saved your ass again as much as her god.
The MC hasn't raped anyone yet and is most of the time offered the chance to prevent others from doing it aswell.

While I wouldn't call him a saint, I certainly can't call him evil either
I wouldn't say it wants u to "be the bad guy". You're character just thinks with his dick is all. He WANTS to be a hero, but he gets distracted by p**** lol. Notice the only people we actively kill are all monsterous, villainous creatures/people. Yes we have stolen women from other men but they wernt happy with those relationships.

Victoria was an adulterous gold digger who married the mayor for his money & Alice was engaged to Johan through an arranged marriage. The MC will deceive & lie but he has yet to do any acts that are really "evil" morsly questionable but not evil.

I would say the most questionable moral acts in the game are all down to OUR choices:

Outside of these choices the MC is more then happy to do the odd job in town, help a damsel in distress & go on heroic adventures. I also agree with Evangeleon-1, dude is kinda gullible.
I was talking more about these choices-

idk, I think you could call the MC an antihero or at least morally grey at this point. I didn't mean that he's completely evil, just that some of the choices you can make are pretty dark imo. Good point about Vixenatrix, that was more content you get for being honorable.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I was talking more about these choices-

idk, I think you could call the MC an antihero or at least morally grey at this point. I didn't mean that he's completely evil, just that some of the choices you can make are pretty dark imo. Good point about Vixenatrix, that was more content you get for being honorable.

True those are morally questionable things but so are, most, of the victims. Bandits are scumbags who target travelers, robbing & killing them (most likely raping as well) they are the criminal scum of the world & ya kinda cant feel bad for em.

So yes he can do some shady shit but normally it's for 3 reasons:
-Pussy
-Defence
Or
-Stupidity

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Getting multiple women pregnant without their consent
... I don't remember any he knocked up without her consense... there are girls that considered the risk to low but they had given their consence for the finish
sacrificing bandits in a literal blood ritual for power,
Ok this one is a greyzone... he gives Bandits that tried to kill him to Vampires like an ingredient... those Vampires need to eat though so they would likely prey on other humans if the Peasant wasn't delivering the food for them... atleast he chooses to only sacrifice Bandits.
manipulating your goblin wife and daughter to forgive you by leading multiple men to their doom
Those guys had intended to kill the Goblins anyway he just used their thirst for blood to his advantage
killing Oksana's comrades and lying to her about it, etc.
Those comrades threatened to kill the Peasant and he only defended himself... what do you think would have happened if the MC told the trueth to Oksana while she was still a blind believer of the god of light?
idk, I think you could call the MC an antihero or at least morally grey at this point
I kinda can get behind this... just he is no hero at all... he is a maipulative and mischiveous guy some times... normally when his live is being threatened.

Last edited:

hiden

Dec 9, 2019
i can't move the box in "get alice a room key" quest in the cellar. i get to the "push/pull" option but it doesn't move. someone help please

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
i can't move the box in "get alice a room key" quest in the cellar. i get to the "push/pull" option but it doesn't move. someone help please
Just a thought, is the MC by himself, or does he have a tag along? If the MC has a tag along, he won't be able to move it. I had that issue when I had the familiar tagging along.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Couldnt follow cause Internet Problems.
Is the Game now so far, the Vampires on the Cemetary can become Pregnant or the Elve Girl by the Fountain?
Tysm Guys :D

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Is the Game now so far, the Vampires on the Cemetary can become Pregnant or the Elve Girl by the Fountain?
yes the vampires can get pregnant
and if you mean the Elf girl at the Well than also yes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Liandra (Elf by the well) can get pregnant after Trouble At The Well is complete.

The vampires can all get preg BUT it can only happen with an Enhanced Fertility potion & theres still only a 25% chance.
-Zsofua will only show shes pregnant (if she is) after you complete A New Home.
-Adaobi can only become pregnant after Zsofia reveals she is.
-Reanna can only get pregnant after Zsofia shows & you beat her in a deul at the end of Master's Loot.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
TYSM cant wait that we can marry the Elf Girl or maybe let one of the Vampire Girls live in your own House, that would be awesome and one thing i would love, Frida´s Sister married, so i would like too to marry her.
Tysm all :D

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes