DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
TYSM cant wait that we can marry the Elf Girl or maybe let one of the Vampire Girls live in your own House, that would be awesome and one thing i would love, Frida´s Sister married, so i would like too to marry her.
Tysm all :D
The vampires move into there Master's Castle. U cant marry Liandra say yet

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
how in the name of god do you add the Decensor patch ?????
i have tried everything said here it don't work
has anyone figured out way that actually works
thanks

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
love to know what i doing wrong ??? thanks
Download the file and put it in the WWW folder that just it
hope you not running any mods due one of them is out dated and crashes the game from with in
and if you playing the last version , go to the mayors house and if the candle is lit on the bottom left than the incest patch is working

Reactions: missfitt

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
Download the file and put it in the WWW folder that just it
hope you not running any mods due one of them is out dated and crashes the game from with in
and if you playing the last version , go to the mayors house and if the candle is lit on the bottom left than the incest patch is working
ok Thank you

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
... I don't remember any he knocked up without her consense... there are girls that considered the risk to low but they had given their consence for the finish
Victoria, Ziva and Caleah.

Ok this one is a greyzone... he gives Bandits that tried to kill him to Vampires like an ingredient... those Vampires need to eat though so they would likely prey on other humans if the Peasant wasn't delivering the food for them... atleast he chooses to only sacrifice Bandits.
There's a difference between killing a bandit in self-defense and drinking his blood for power. Pretty messed up imo.

Those guys had intended to kill the Goblins anyway he just used their thirst for blood to his advantage
Because goblins are by and large raiders and killers. I'll admit the guys were assholes but not for hating goblins. The MC still planned to have the men die just so he could emotionally manipulate Shakkala and your daughter.

Those comrades threatened to kill the Peasant and he only defended himself... what do you think would have happened if the MC told the trueth to Oksana while she was still a blind believer of the god of light?
They only threatened to kill him when he tried to stop them right? But the MC is kinda forced to act in this situation because he's a thrall so I guess you can't blame him morally.

I kinda can get behind this... just he is no hero at all... he is a maipulative and mischiveous guy some times... normally when his live is being threatened.
There are still moments when the MC can be a hero, like saving Mia and Caleah. So I still think he's a hero but I agree with everything else you said.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Liandra (Elf by the well) can get pregnant after Trouble At The Well is complete.

The vampires can all get preg BUT it can only happen with an Enhanced Fertility potion & theres still only a 25% chance.
-Zsofua will only show shes pregnant (if she is) after you complete A New Home.
-Adaobi can only become pregnant after Zsofia reveals she is.
-Reanna can only get pregnant after Zsofia shows & you beat her in a deul at the end of Master's Loot.

Hope this helps.
Reanna was the first one to get pregnant in my playthrough, so I think she can get pregnant before Zsofia.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
He doesn't force them in anyway to get pregnant.
Zivah and Caleah are convinced that no man could ever impregnate them while they are serving the goddess.
And Victoria is either tricked by the Peasant to believe that the risk of conceiving his child is low since he uses a potion to lower his own fertility, or he actualy is useing said potion but she still conceives as the chance is never 0% with her... however even she is aware that there is still a chance.
There's a difference between killing a bandit in self-defense and drinking his blood for power. Pretty messed up imo.
The Bandit blood is only a medium and food for Adoabi, it's her blood that the Peasant drinks which grants him power.
So he is actually feeding the Vampires and they feed him.
Because goblins are by and large raiders and killers. I'll admit the guys were assholes but not for hating goblins. The MC still planned to have the men die just so he could emotionally manipulate Shakkala and your daughter.
Did he?
All we know is that he wanted them to attack the Goblins which would force them to unite in order to repell their attack, he had to kill them since they arrived sooner than predicted and threatened to not only kill him and the Goblins but also to expose his connection to them if they got away... his plan could have been to have the Goblins ambush them in the woods and after beating them to a pulp force them to retreat.
One of the reasons I can't see the MC as heroic in any situation is that he never seem to think things through... he has an idea about what could help him achieve his immediate goal but doesn't consider the consequences of his actions... for example if the knights escape that they could return with a bigger force to kill the tribe... since they are a famous lot that might still happen once people realise something must have happened to those 3.
They only threatened to kill him when he tried to stop them right? But the MC is kinda forced to act in this situation because he's a thrall so I guess you can't blame him morally.
They followed the Player in secret and attacked him after confirming he serves the Vampires, like mentioned before there was no interrogation nor threats... just plain violence.
Reanna was the first one to get pregnant in my playthrough, so I think she can get pregnant before Zsofia.
Zsofia is the first who can get pregnant since she has a chance while she is still roaming the old graveyard... you just need to meet Oksana for the first time and buy her a dress... the other 2 get the chance once you defeat the master

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There is no pregnancy content for Caleah & Zivah yet & as Evangeleon-01 said, they think there safe with potions of Barreness, they probably wont be happy with the pregnancy but hay it's a sex cult. Victoria is an adulterous gold digger who kinda had to have her world shaken a bit.

Well the blood was used in the potion. The rest was most likely fed on by Adaobi. But bandits are scum who would probably do far worse to other people. Morally gray action to a morally f***** deuche.

Well Shakala was being irrational if u think about it. There can be a human king of the goblins... but not 2 queens? Why not? The MC never ment to put them in danger just make them put aside there differences by getting rid of 3 pompous, obnoxious assholes that were also a huge threat to his goblin tribe in the long run as well. He just didnt take in any potential hiccups.

They already had supiscions on him & he was bound to the sisters as there thrall. His hands were metathoricly tied & he was judged without trial, in the manner of all overly zealot, religious assholes that beleive there doctrine is law. Satan needs love too lol :ROFLMAO:

Huh. Well I reloaded over 20 times to check each sister. And the first each time is Zsofia (& this is about 20 times EACH to see if Reanna or Adaobi could get preg before Zsofia). You sure u talking about the right vamp girl? Zsofia has dark hair & Reanna is the red head...

gdog

Jun 3, 2017
Just wondering, is there a game like this with the breeding, questing, and having kids, that's you know... finished?
I don't mind rpg maker games, I kinda like them even.

Reactions: lord_zeref

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Just wondering, is there a game like this with the breeding, questing, and having kids, that's you know... finished?
non that i would be aware of. there is a goblins tale that was inspired by pq but it's early in development and the dev pupsi started it during lockdown in his country. but that lockdown is over now and he is doing his bachelor now and won't work on the game that much. so updates will be far slower than before were we got a new release every month since he only can work on it on weekends if he/we is/are lucky.

Reactions: Midge

gdog

Jun 3, 2017
non that i would be aware of. there is a goblins tale that was inspired by pq but it's early in development and the dev pupsi started it during lockdown in his country. but that lockdown is over now and he is doing his bachelor now and won't work on the game that much. so updates will be far slower than before were we got a new release every month since he only can work on it on weekends if he/we is/are lucky.
Yeah, I can't think of any finished games similar to this either... too bad, guess I gotta wait for this game to finish, whenever that'll be.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
plenty... you should even find several lists compiled in this thread actually

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Quick question. I usually skip a version waiting for more content. The last I have on my HD is 2.01. Has the 2.11 here had any bugs discovered in this release cycle fixed? Or are there outstanding bugs that are waiting for a fix that hasn't made it here yet?

OK, that was 2 questions. I have been enjoying the discussion of the MC's moral standing.

awqsrem man

Apr 6, 2018
Hello there, I have gotten to the quest where the mayor is impotent, and im supposed to give him dust from moon flowers. I can't seem to find an option during talking to him to do this, and I cant seem to find his wife anywhere(she's pregnant.) except for in the looking through the window where you burn a fire as distraction.
Also, I seem to have a lot of quests, that I have completed, but it still counts them as incomplete in the quests tracker.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Hello there, I have gotten to the quest where the mayor is impotent, and im supposed to give him dust from moon flowers. I can't seem to find an option during talking to him to do this, and I cant seem to find his wife anywhere(she's pregnant.) except for in the looking through the window where you burn a fire as distraction.
Also, I seem to have a lot of quests, that I have completed, but it still counts them as incomplete in the quests tracker.
you should put this in the food, in the room where you meet the mayor's wife for the first time, when you are about to rent the house.

Reactions: awqsrem man
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes