Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
that are finished? WITH questing, and children?
At minimum Drop Factory fullfills that condition
Legend of Queen Opala II Golden Edition also has child birth... but the children are not interactable with
"Harem Fantasy -Good or evil will save the world-" and "Island Saga 18+" also seems to have a pregnancy thing... but I think it's only an ending here... haven't powered through.
Sengoku NEET is about conquering but each enemy nation can be considered a Quest
Lab Rats 1 could too... it's just not really Questing but Event hunting
Most games hosting pregnancy are still in development though... still more than enough content to keep you playing for a few hours up to weeks

gdog

Jun 3, 2017
At minimum Drop Factory fullfills that condition
Legend of Queen Opala II Golden Edition also has child birth... but the children are not interactable with
"Harem Fantasy -Good or evil will save the world-" and "Island Saga 18+" also seems to have a pregnancy thing... but I think it's only an ending here... haven't powered through.
Sengoku NEET is about conquering but each enemy nation can be considered a Quest
Lab Rats 1 could too... it's just not really Questing but Event hunting
Most games hosting pregnancy are still in development though... still more than enough content to keep you playing for a few hours up to weeks
Allow me to clarify, since you're naming a bunch of games where you're a woman....
I don't want to be getting pregnant, I want to get them pregnant, and have children in the game, (at least one like the demon child you get, that you can also fuck and "impregnate" would be sweet)
Thus, like peasant's quest.
I'd also like it to be finished, so I can finish the game, not replay it in a few months with another patch.
And to top it off, the icing on the cake as it were... it's an actual game, not just a visual novel.

I don't expect there to be anything currently finished, that fits that bill, but thought I'd ask, maybe someone knows of one.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Allow me to clarify, since you're naming a bunch of games where you're a woman....
I don't want to be getting pregnant, I want to get them pregnant, and have children in the game, (at least one like the demon child you get, that you can also fuck and "impregnate" would be sweet)
I'd also like it to be finished, so I can finish the game, not replay it in a few months with another patch.
And to top it off, the icing on the cake as it were... it's an actual game, not just a visual novel.

I don't expect there to be anything currently finished, that fits that bill, but thought I'd ask, maybe someone knows of one.

The ONLY game I know of that has a pregnancy system like that (with daughters) is A Goblins Tale but it is no where near complete. I too have searched for another game like PQ.

Sadly the only RPG games I know of that have pregnancy are VNs, Female protags or abandoned before the good stuff. :cry:

Reactions: gdog

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

The ONLY Game in my list with a female Protag was Drop factory though, all others are Male Protag... and those listed are completed... some more games are in the finishing process within the next 1-2 Updates, but I didn't name them as you only asked for completed games.
And most of the games currently in development have compatibel save engines, which means you don't have to start over every new Version.
Also I am not much of a fan of VNs myself so I can gurantee you that these games all have a certain Level of gameplay.
That said I just remembered Strive for Power as another completed game with the pregnancy and breeding fetish.
There are also games with an endless gameplay which likely never will be completed but contain more than enough content+ the breeding and gameplay mechanics are completed

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hay folks still cant seem to get Discord to work so I'm gonna put this here to be judged by u fine people instead. I've noticed multiple areas that look to be or are pathways that are not open to us yet. Here are my speculations for what we could find there:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all for now. What do u guys think? Any ideas what Tink plans for the world?

Last edited:
Reactions: sfergerg39585

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hay folks still cant seem to get Discord to work so I'm gonna put this here to be judged by u fine people instead. I've noticed multiple areas that look to be or are pathways that are not open to us yet. Here are my speculations for what we could find there:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all for now. What do u guys think? Any ideas what Tink plans for the world?
The Area at the Well is the now sealed exit for those midget idiots trying to use the sacred water of the well to establish a settling and pilage the surrounding area... also the former orc stronghold was already to small for the Orcs... no way in hell a dragon fits in there... atleast if she outgrew her mothers lair.
In regards to a crossing before reaching the marchlands... I think it's a better gues to expect the Orclands to be seppearted by tall mountains from the human lands... otherwise the area would have certainly been overruned by Orcs by now... so maybe the Player will find a secret cave south of the ancient temple/giants camp instead

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The Area at the Well is the now sealed exit for those midget idiots trying to use the sacred water of the well to establish a settling and pilage the surrounding area... also the former orc stronghold was already to small for the Orcs... no way in hell a dragon fits in there... atleast if she outgrew her mothers lair.
In regards to a crossing before reaching the marchlands... I think it's a better gues to expect the Orclands to be seppearted by tall mountains from the human lands... otherwise the area would have certainly been overruned by Orcs by now... so maybe the Player will find a secret cave south of the ancient temple/giants camp instead
Sacred Well: yes it is where u came back into the area after leaving the midget fucks BUT we entered through the actualy well itself. So that path could still be used to go somewhere else.

Orc Stronghold: DragonDaughter wouldn't be too big if she walked around in humanoid form...

Marshlands: I dont mean make it directly be the orc lands but like the border to where they come from. A cool plot down there could be a powerful warlord who is amassing forces & intends to raid the Kingdom, starting with Weirdwood. He just has no idea a certain peasant armed with the power of boners is gonna mess up his whole day lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sacred Well: yes it is where u came back into the area after leaving the midget fucks BUT we entered through the actualy well itself. So that path could still be used to go somewhere else.

Orc Stronghold: DragonDaughter wouldn't be too big if she walked around in humanoid form...

Marshlands: I dont mean make it directly be the orc lands but like the border to where they come from. A cool plot down there could be a powerful warlord who is amassing forces & intends to raid the Kingdom, starting with Weirdwood. He just has no idea a certain peasant armed with the power of boners is gonna mess up his whole day lol
In that regard we killed several Orcs dureing the Waystone II Quest when exploring the Ancient temple... that's why my idea with that area being connected to the Orc Land... it's also an area in a mountain range, so a secret cave seems an option.
As it stands there seem far to many transition points in the south useing your ideas...moveing some of them to the east seem a better idea balance wise
If they tried to use the ancient temple as a forward base for their scouting party and than the Stronghold at the Temple as main base for their raids that would make sence I think

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
In that regard we killed several Orcs dureing the Waystone II Quest when exploring the Ancient temple... that's why my idea with that area being connected to the Orc Land... it's also an area in a mountain range, so a secret cave seems an option.
If they tried to use the temple as a forward base for their scouting party and than the Stronghold at the Temple as main base for their raids that would make sence I think
True I geuss. Mabey the Orcs in the Shrine ruins were scouts? Sent to see what threats the Orcs might be facing (they would have warned of the goblins, giants & guards I geuss)

Urakh and his men might of also been scouts or a small unaffiliated group. Mabey a smaller rival who was trying to escape the warlord or just unaligned. Then again mabey he was like a leutentent or something.

The scouts could also be trying not to draw attention to soon before the big raid on the Kingdom. One small group sent through the mountains the other cutting up through the Swamps into the pass.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
True I geuss. Mabey the Orcs in the Shrine ruins were scouts? Sent to see what threats the Orcs might be facing (they would have warned of the goblins, giants & guards I geuss)

Urakh and his men might of also been scouts or a small unaffiliated group. Mabey a smaller rival who was trying to escape the warlord or just unaligned. Then again mabey he was like a leutentent or something.

The scouts could also be trying not to draw attention to soon before the big raid on the Kingdom. One small group sent through the mountains the other cutting up through the Swamps into the pass.
My assumption would be that the Scouts found Weirdwood and concluded it's defence to strong for the small party they had.... so they used the mountain range in the south to circumvent Weirdwood and found the Swamp and the Stronghold... the Stronghold offered better defence in case of an attack and the Orcs were preparing for a raid on Weirdwood from there... the Scouts in the Ancient Temple remained to lead reinforcements towards the Stronghold useing the Mountain range.
They likely only found the Swamp Elf camp by chance and tried to get themselfes some slaves for "entertainment" and house chores for them (i.e. cooking and cleaning)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
My assumption would be that the Scouts found Weirdwood and concluded it's defence to strong for the small party they had.... so they used the mountain range in the south to circumvent Weirdwood and found the Swamp and the Stronghold... the Stronghold offered better defence in case of an attack and the Orcs were preparing for a raid on Weirdwood from there... the Scouts in the Ancient Temple remained to lead reinforcements towards the Stronghold useing the Mountain range.
They likely only found the Swamp Elf camp by chance and tried to get themselfes some slaves for "entertainment" and house chores for them (i.e. cooking and cleaning)
That could be. All o know is that I would like to kill an orc king & mabey get a sexy orc girl (not too monsterous or bulky tho, I dont mind athletically build women but when they look like a body builder it's a major turn off for me lol)

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
@DomWolf and Evangelion-01

My point with the pregnancy is that the MC tricks the women into getting pregnant when they don't expect it. I thought the only way to get Victoria pregnant was to lie and say you drank a barren potion when you didn't. And Ziva and Caleah don't know about the advanced fertility potion and the MC doesn't bother to tell them. It's not an outright lie like with Victoria but still deceitful.

Nothing I know about goblin culture in this game would lead me to believe that they let those knights live.

The MC is heroic in some situations though. Like when he rescued Frida's pups or helped Caleah. I mean yeah he probably wanted to get laid but he still riskshis life to help other people.

I forgot all about the situation with Oksana's friends, I was way more focused on the rest of the update.

And yeah I'm sure Reanna(best vampire btw) got pregnant first. Even got a scene with all 3 where Zsofia and Adaobi get jealous and Reanna depressed.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
@DomWolf and Evangelion-01

My point with the pregnancy is that the MC tricks the women into getting pregnant when they don't expect it. I thought the only way to get Victoria pregnant was to lie and say you drank a barren potion when you didn't. And Ziva and Caleah don't know about the advanced fertility potion and the MC doesn't bother to tell them. It's not an outright lie like with Victoria but still deceitful.

Nothing I know about goblin culture in this game would lead me to believe that they let those knights live.

The MC is heroic in some situations though. Like when he rescued Frida's pups or helped Caleah. I mean yeah he probably wanted to get laid but he still riskshis life to help other people.

I forgot all about the situation with Oksana's friends, I was way more focused on the rest of the update.

And yeah I'm sure Reanna(best vampire btw) got pregnant first. Even got a scene with all 3 where Zsofia and Adaobi get jealous and Reanna depressed.
Pregnancy: Well ok yes He can be very deceitful about knocking girls up I'll give you that but they are willing participants & he can be very loyal to them afterwards (if u play him that way). One the same hand if you're patient enough most women get to the point where they want you to knock em up. But I see what u mean.

Goblins: No they wouldn't but as stated before the knights are 1) egotistical assholes to everyone in the village, especially MC, even if he is the mayor, 2) they plan to f*** & duck the local girls, not caring about any bastards they leave behind & 3) there threatening the Goblin tribe anyway. In short they were in direct opposition to the MC, he just found a way to kill 2 birds with 1 stone when he wanted to re-unite Shakala & Daughter.

Heroism: The MC wants to be a hero (even a bit delusional at times) but mostly thinks with his d***. That's why it's so easy for women to manipulate/ask extreme things of him. They know he'll do anything for them if he gets rewarded ;).

Vampires: Did u complete Master's Loot before u did that? Or did u just manage to get her pregnant? Did u have to win the deul with her first?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes