DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I was watching Game of Thrones with my bro & whenever people dont beleive in something they would mention "grumkins & snarks" as fairytales things to scare kids.

Do ya reckon the Grumpkins in PQ are a refence/easter egg?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I was watching Game of Thrones with my bro & whenever people dont beleive in something they would mention "grumkins & snarks" as fairytales things to scare kids.

Do ya reckon the Grumpkins in PQ are a refence/easter egg?
Since they are very real in this game and we know close to nothing about their Myths it's hard to tel... yet it wouldn't be the first cross reference on a TV/Cinema show/film (LotR, etc.) but it would be the hardest one to get yet.
More likely it was more of an coincidence I suppose

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Since they are very real in this game and we know close to nothing about their Myths it's hard to tel... yet it wouldn't be the first cross reference on a TV/Cinema show/film (LotR, etc.) but it would be the hardest one to get yet.
More likely it was more of an coincidence I suppose
Probably. I mean I've searched the internet to see if there is any mythical creatures by that name & the closest I can find is GoT grumkins. It may be a coincidence but I thought it was interesting non the less lol.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Probably. I mean I've searched the internet to see if there is any mythical creatures by that name & the closest I can find is GoT grumkins. It may be a coincidence but I thought it was interesting non the less lol.
If that grumkin King would have sat on a throne made of lootet swords that would have been a good and noticeable cross reference... and might have actually fit the picture ;) :sneaky:

EDIT: Wait a second... I think he did that with the Cave Goblins in the Giant Village though

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
it could be a smurphs reference

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
@DomWolf and Evangelion-01

My point with the pregnancy is that the MC tricks the women into getting pregnant when they don't expect it. I thought the only way to get Victoria pregnant was to lie and say you drank a barren potion when you didn't. And Ziva and Caleah don't know about the advanced fertility potion and the MC doesn't bother to tell them. It's not an outright lie like with Victoria but still deceitful.

Nothing I know about goblin culture in this game would lead me to believe that they let those knights live.

The MC is heroic in some situations though. Like when he rescued Frida's pups or helped Caleah. I mean yeah he probably wanted to get laid but he still riskshis life to help other people.

I forgot all about the situation with Oksana's friends, I was way more focused on the rest of the update.

And yeah I'm sure Reanna(best vampire btw) got pregnant first. Even got a scene with all 3 where Zsofia and Adaobi get jealous and Reanna depressed.
the last part i also had but that is just the picture that they are pregnant, i had zsofia pregnant before i got Adoabio and Reanna .

And yes its bit deceitfull with the potions and such, but they should always known for the normal girls when having sex they can get pregnant. but having a thing for pregnant girls i dotn realy mind :D

DomWolf when you press the link for the patreon in the first page, doenst it open a webtab to open discord itself for you ?
that is the easy way to join servers in general

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
My assumption would be that the Scouts found Weirdwood and concluded it's defence to strong for the small party they had.... so they used the mountain range in the south to circumvent Weirdwood and found the Swamp and the Stronghold... the Stronghold offered better defence in case of an attack and the Orcs were preparing for a raid on Weirdwood from there... the Scouts in the Ancient Temple remained to lead reinforcements towards the Stronghold useing the Mountain range.
They likely only found the Swamp Elf camp by chance and tried to get themselfes some slaves for "entertainment" and house chores for them (i.e. cooking and cleaning)
Like Gargamel being the Inn owner in between the Western Crossroad and the entrance to Castle Tepes? :p
or maybe, the orcs were chasing the dwarves that wanted to steal the gem from Vixenatrix and having lost track of the expedition, they decided to find shelter in the abbandoned stronghold. Don't think they even reached wierood, because with the numbers they have, they would have no problem overpowering the settlement.

Reactions: M3ntir

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
or maybe, the orcs were chasing the dwarves that wanted to steal the gem from Vixenatrix and having lost track of the expedition, they decided to find shelter in the abbandoned stronghold. Don't think they even reached wierood, because with the numbers they have, they would have no problem overpowering the settlement.
The dwarves were old buddies of Sam, according to Rosy. I doubt the Orcs followed them to Weirdwood. I reckon there ether just roving warband or possible scouts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
DomWolf when you press the link for the patreon in the first page, doenst it open a webtab to open discord itself for you ?
that is the easy way to join servers in general
It comes up fine in the link. I just cant seem to download the app correctly. Everytime I try it says theres some kind of error.

I'm not too fussed.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Vampires: Did u complete Master's Loot before u did that? Or did u just manage to get her pregnant? Did u have to win the deul with her first?
Did everything in the update except pregnancy. Did the blood potions and beat Reanna in the duel. The others still have the regular sex scenes and only Reanna's are preg.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
can somone help me i am new to pc gaming how do i add the the decensoring patches?
This one is easy. Just create a text file called censorship.txt with the word "off" in it, without the quotes. Extract the game from the zip and place your new censorship.txt file in the www folder.

Or download the patch from the OP, (the first post of this topic) and extract it. You will find full directions in the patch as well as some pictures to help you out.

Welcome to the forum.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes