DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
We have orcs girls need taur girls or hurpi girl
No Hurpi girls!... lol (u mean Harpy ;) )

In all seriousness tho, Tink has apparently talked about a CowGirl & a Harpy that he is thinking about adding to the game.

Also we dont have orc girls, we have Goblins, there smaller lol. I too would like an orc girl.
But the Harpy & Cow girl could be interesting.

Glenn009

Sep 16, 2018
why do i get a black screen after naming the MC? when I start a new game, i just downloaded a save file just to play it. now im confused. can someone give me a save file like when u can save the 1st time. thanks

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I can't seem to run the new version. Getting a header error for the .exe when unzipping.

Downloaded from each link too, anyone else have that problem?
Same for me, header error using 7zip, but it's just a warning, I can play the game just fine. Downloaded the Nopy & Mega versions to check.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
atleast we know that Cowgirl is in the head of tinkerer himself, How and when we dont know yet
the reason for that is he wants to finish some of the girls arcs and quests first.
People were bit vocal of first finish some of the girls before adding new set again.

why do i get a black screen after naming the MC? when I start a new game, i just downloaded a save file just to play it. now im confused. can someone give me a save file like when u can save the 1st time. thanks
normaly when you want to import someone elses save file
you start the game save in slot the slot the File name has
if the file got like saveslot 3 or 6 you save in that slot a brandnew save
than copy the savefile in, due the global file dont see new added files if there wasnt a save in that slotnumber before

keep in mind aswell if you have the correct version of the savefile and game yourself
And currently nomods that are out there are working like the should so maybe that also could make it error

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
No matter how many times I tried, I can't knock up the whore so does anyone has any ideas in doing it?
Gwynneth's pregnancy is LOCKED until after The Election. Once you complete that quest u must use Enhanced Fertility potion for a 25% (or slightly higher?) chance that she will get pregnant. She will know if shes preg within 5 days. If she isnt then ether reload or do her again.

Same with Alice (barmaid) she can only get preg during Wedding Wrecker using Enhanced Fertility.

Some of the content is locked until u finish some quests/actions.

•Gwynneth- only knock up post-The Election.
•Alice- only knock up during Wedding Wrecker.
•Frida- Will only give birth AFTER Waystones Part-2

And others I cant think of right now.

Reactions: Erodaz

yeshiva

Jan 5, 2020
After catching the two rats for Erevi and plugging up the hole in her kitchen, Erevi is nowhere to be found. She has disappeared from the tower, where do I find her to complete the quest?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
atleast we know that Cowgirl is in the head of tinkerer himself, How and when we dont know yet
the reason for that is he wants to finish some of the girls arcs and quests first.
People were bit vocal of first finish some of the girls before adding new set again.
The arcs that can probably be finished or at least have some love IMO would be:
-Vixenatrix
-Maghda
-Hilde & Frida
-Liandra
-Gwynneth

These girls have all had good sex scenes, been involved with some interesting quests &/or have had a brief moment in the spot light but compared to others they all are lacking in actual story content in one way or another.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have not included the Vampires, Temple Girls, Victoria, Beth & Rosy, the Goblins, Mia or Negalites because these women have ether recently had large updates or will be getting an update soon (Victoria, Temple, Village, Vampires), feel like there mostly finished (Mia) or are associated with the main quest (Temple & Nergalites).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
After catching the two rats for Erevi and plugging up the hole in her kitchen, Erevi is nowhere to be found. She has disappeared from the tower, where do I find her to complete the quest?
Should be waiting in her room.

Obelixeke

Apr 4, 2020
Didnt even notice that lol :eek:. Agreed pls no dick on the Harpy...

I'm hoping the Cowgirl will be more cute & "feminien" as well. Kinda like the one on Summertime Saga, ya know?
Yeah! I envision her being very sweet, cute, voluptuous and caring, with a Mommy like attitude. Or I should say Mooooommy? Lol

The arcs that can probably be finished or at least have some love IMO would be:
-Vixenatrix
-Maghda
-Hilde & Frida
-Liandra
-Gwynneth

These girls have all had good sex scenes, been involved with some interesting quests &/or have had a brief moment in the spot light but compared to others they all are lacking in actual story content in one way or another.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have not included the Vampires, Temple Girls, Victoria, Beth & Rosy, the Goblins, Mia or Negalites because these women have ether recently had large updates or will be getting an update soon (Victoria, Temple, Village, Vampires), feel like there mostly finished (Mia) or are associated with the main quest (Temple & Nergalites).
Can't wait for this coming update. I know it would have been more interesting, at least story wise, to update the Temple Girls arc, but I HAD to vote for Rosy (which was the other girl's name? lol). Heck, I became a patron just for her! XDXD

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
•Maghda- I am not a fan of Maghda but I still think she need her arc to catch up a bit. Let the ogre lovers have there big lady.
She has suprisingly much content actually... several Quest requireing the MC to run around and getting creative included.
Yeah! I envision her being very sweet, cute, voluptuous and caring, with a Mommy like attitude. Or I should say Mooooommy? Lol
The Harpy would be the complete opposite most likely though, thin maybe even petite and slender Body with hardly any curves in order to fly better. A playful predator in mind.
Can't wait for this coming update. I know it would have been more interesting, at least story wise, to update the Temple Girls arc, but I HAD to vote for Rosy (which was the other girl's name? lol). Heck, I became a patron just for her! XDXD
Beth the girl from the Stables... and whoms Dad trained the Peasant in useing large sharp lumps of metal to pierce any living and unliving being :devilish: ;)

Obelixeke

Apr 4, 2020
The Harpy would be the complete opposite most likely though, thin maybe even petite and slender Body with hardly any curves in order to fly better. A playful predator in mind.
That would be fine with me. I do prefer more meat, but I love all kind of girls (with no dicks... not my kink but I respect it) and a Harpy should be just as you say. Tink has a knack for creating gorgeous women of all kinds and types, so I'm not concerned at all. I am one of the Big & Sweet Lady Maghda Lovers and proud of it! :love::love::LOL:

Beth the girl from the Stables... and whoms Dad trained the Peasant in useing large sharp lumps of metal to pierce any living and unliving being :devilish: ;)
Yeah, I know. I was just kidding because for me Rosy just eclipses everyone else, hahahaha. If Tink had given us the choice to expand the stories for a) the Temple Girls or b) Rosy and Mia's granny (instead of Beth), I would have still chosen Rosy :ROFLMAO: (now probably some guy who likes grannies will scoff at me, hahahaha. And probably some other chap who likes grannies with dicks also!!!... gosh, humanity is so much fun :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:).

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That would be fine with me. I do prefer more meat, but I love all kind of girls (with no dicks... not my kink but I respect it) and a Harpy should be just as you say. Tink has a knack for creating gorgeous women of all kind of types, so I'm not concerned at all.
I have to agree. My biggest apprehensions with the Spider Girl update was that I am not turned on by spiders, AT ALL... so I wasent looking forward to it. But some how Tink managed to make her sexy & cute, even in her half spider form. Bonus that she can turn fully humanoid as well tho lol.

A petite harpy & a mooomy cow sounds like fun.

Yeah, I know. I was just kidding because for me Rosy just eclipses everyone else, hahahaha. If Tink had given us the choice to expand the stories for a) the Temple Girls or b) Rosy and Mia's granny (instead of Beth), I would have still chosen Rosy :ROFLMAO: (now probably some guy who likes grannies will scoff at me, hahahaha. And probably some other chap who likes grannies with dicks also!!!... gosh, humanity is so much fun :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:).
Ok I am not a kink shamer this is purely my mindset but PLEASE! GOD NO! PLEASE.... 2 things I like about this game 1) Pregnancy 2) No granny fucking (a a completionist in gaming these ether leave me traumatized or feeling like I never finished the game lol)

She has suprisingly much content actually... several Quest requireing the MC to run around and getting creative included.

True Maghda has more content then Gwynneth but still if u take it at face value she only plays a major role in 2 quests & u need a bit of trickery everytime u wanna bang. But she still at the low end of story/progression compared to other girls.

The more I talk about the Cow Girl & Harpy the more I want them to be a thing lol. Always kinda wanted the Harpy but after seeing what Tink did with the spider the Cow now interests me .
But I like the idea of a playful predator, like a hawk or something (takes u for a "flying lession" ;))

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
not going to quote you all but :

normaly tinkerer will add something new when a game element also is added.
that is how he thinks about it when i asked him personaly. lots of ideas been suggested to him so its a waiting game what we will get in the future. Second comfirm would be at somepoint we get more about the family of MC.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes