DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
not going to quote you all but :

normaly tinkerer will add something new when a game element also is added.
that is how he thinks about it when i asked him personaly. lots of ideas been suggested to him so its a waiting game what we will get in the future. Second comfirm would be at somepoint we get more about the family of MC.
I really hope Tink gives an option to make it the MC's step mum & sis because I'm kinda not into mother or sister incest so the choice would be nice (dad & brother could be blood cos I'm not gonna bang em lol)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
not going to quote you all but :

normaly tinkerer will add something new when a game element also is added.
that is how he thinks about it when i asked him personaly. lots of ideas been suggested to him so its a waiting game what we will get in the future. Second comfirm would be at somepoint we get more about the family of MC.
Well they would kinda fit into the Rosy storyline... have the Peasant aquire Holstaurus/Cow Girl Milk and Harpy Eggs for a very special and rare cake/bread/pastrie which will make Rosy world famous
I really hope Tink gives an option to make it the MC's step mum & sis because I'm kinda not into mother or sister incest so the choice would be nice (dad & brother could be blood cos I'm not gonna bang em lol)
You always have the choice to skip them or remove the decensor.txt when playing their content though

yeshiva

Jan 5, 2020
Should be waiting in her room.
She isn't there, I reckon it's some sort of bug then. Or is it tied to a certain time of day? Because she's not in any of the rooms in the afternoon or at night.

Edit: It must have been something on my side, I found her

Last edited:

Glenn009

Sep 16, 2018
atleast we know that Cowgirl is in the head of tinkerer himself, How and when we dont know yet
the reason for that is he wants to finish some of the girls arcs and quests first.
People were bit vocal of first finish some of the girls before adding new set again.

normaly when you want to import someone elses save file
you start the game save in slot the slot the File name has
if the file got like saveslot 3 or 6 you save in that slot a brandnew save
than copy the savefile in, due the global file dont see new added files if there wasnt a save in that slotnumber before

keep in mind aswell if you have the correct version of the savefile and game yourself
And currently nomods that are out there are working like the should so maybe that also could make it error

Hello, thanks for the heads up, but im used to these kind of games so I kinda know what to do. hehe, the problem is after naming MC, i just get Now Loading, and when it ends its just black screen, then when i press 0 i get an error of sumkind, so i asked for a save file, now i found one, it works, im inside the MC's room, but when i go outside im stuck again in that blackness then gets an error when i press 0.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello, thanks for the heads up, but im used to these kind of games so I kinda know what to do. hehe, the problem is after naming MC, i just get Now Loading, and when it ends its just black screen, then when i press 0 i get an error of sumkind, so i asked for a save file, now i found one, it works, im inside the MC's room, but when i go outside im stuck again in that blackness then gets an error when i press 0.
Try disableing lightning effects in the Menu... seems like your game runs out of RAM

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well they would kinda fit into the Rosy storyline... have the Peasant aquire Holstaurus/Cow Girl Milk and Harpy Eggs for a very special and rare cake/bread/pastrie which will make Rosy world famous

You always have the choice to skip them or remove the decensor.txt when playing their content though
That's actualy a good idea lol.

I'm a completionist I'm gonna f*** em. Would just like the step option lol

Obelixeke

Apr 4, 2020
Ok I am not a kink shamer this is purely my mindset but PLEASE! GOD NO! PLEASE.... 2 things I like about this game 1) Pregnancy 2) No granny fucking (a a completionist in gaming these ether leave me traumatized or feeling like I never finished the game lol)
Well, Tink could also insert an "optional" rejuvenation potion (I'm thinking Rosy's milk as main ingredient :p) so we can bang granny in her 20s body :ROFLMAO:
I'm also a completionist, but in the way that I completely want to bang every woman in town, lol, just not into oldies goldies.

DomWolf said:
(dad & brother could be blood cos I'm not gonna bang em lol)
You know nothing DomWolf. Ya never know where love is gonna come from. It is know :LOL:

RARTE96

Oct 30, 2018
Help i have a problem, since the previous build the quest of the dragon girl reset, but when i get to the cave to search where the skeletons are i cant get out or find anything

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Help i have a problem, since the previous build the quest of the dragon girl reset, but when i get to the cave to search where the skeletons are i cant get out or find anything
that only happens if you using a mod that is outdated, due will fuck up the game

charanjaydemyr

Apr 22, 2020
updated cheat stone part of lain's mod for 2.11. turns out you just need to copy a few lines over to current files. unzip into www/data in the unpacked game. only tested adding sacrifice lol

yeshiva

Jan 5, 2020
The current mod doesn't work with this version of the game, but you can edit your save file to give you basically anything you want aside from unlocking scenes:

Upload your save file, system.json, and items.json. You can then edit all of the values such as how much HP you have, how much gold you have, how other characters feel about you, etc. But be careful; adding items to you inventory that you haven't unlocked by doing their necessary quests can lead to some bugs. So, don't add a puppy to your inventory if you haven't even met Frida yet. Stuff like that.

Almost all of the NTR is avoidable.
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-05-tinkerer.1717/post-3907785
Where do I find the system.json & item.json files? They're not located in the 'www' folder, since there's no folder called 'data'.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Where do I find the system.json & item.json files? They're not located in the 'www' folder, since there's no folder called 'data'.
The game is encrypted most likely... you should however get the same result by uploading the "globale.rpgsave" I think

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
With Rosy stepping back in the spotlight I just wanted to say, I love how Tink has taken the races & tropes of fantasy, & tweaked them to fit his world. But I hope we learn more about Halflings in this Update because we know very little about them in THIS world. So far some races have been fleshed out far more then others to the extent that they have kinda become there own.

I have excluded humans from this list because, let's face it we r humans & they havnt changed much compared to the real world lol. Also I have only added races (& creatures) that have females that MC can have sex with because its through interactions with these females that we learn about there culture, others of there kind are ether NPCs with a little expo or enemies to be killed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other races in the game that have yet to have females added to them are:
•Dwarves
•Orcs
•Trolls
•Grumpkins (please let it never happen lol)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
•Ogres- They appear to be just big, brutish man-eaters. I hope we get more on ogres because right now there just a primitive monster race with very little lore. Maghda & Dolf have the most character, & Bolon is just Erevi's minion.
Ogres are Semi intelligent but fully sentinent beings, which is the different to normal monsters... they are actually on the same Level as Goblins, but much dumper... that also causes their society to live far more primitive lives.
•Halflings- Apart from the fact that they seem to act just like Tolkin hobbits & live in small, isolated communities we actualy dont know anything about these short people. I hope this Update will allow Rosy to talk more about Halflings as a whole.
We also know that they are an agriculture based society of mainly Vegans
•Bat Creatures + Giant Spiders- As they were created by Tink I have put these 2 together because we dont know alot, not that we need to, there practically animals. Bat Creatures live in caves where they fuck, eat, sleep & repeat. Only the Alpha Male can fertilise eggs & they produce crystalized eggs often. Giant spiders have the same telepathic talk amongst themselves that Tolkin had. Lucille gives us a bit of info but we only get to talk to Venomina who is a "were-spider" creation of sorts.
Actually Giant Spiders don't have any special Powers, Venomina is special since she is the offspring of a transformed (human) witch and a Giant Spider, the telepathic link came from the witch side of her family.
The normal members of their races prove to be semi sentinel, which allows them to build some kind of group collective with relationships and a strict hirachie.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ogres are Semi intelligent but fully sentinent beings, which is the different to normal monsters... they are actually on the same Level as Goblins, but much dumper... that also causes their society to live far more primitive lives.
Sorry what I ment wasn't thate there was no society at all. I agree there is definetly something. But what I'm saying is they currently have played only 3 roles in game:
•Dolf & Maghda: they are the closest look we have to ogre culture but we havnt learnt too much yet (we kinda have to f*** & duck before Dolf gets back lol) hopfully a Maghda uodate will open there culture more like with the goblins.

•Bolon: Is just the big dumb muscle for the local evil figure (Erevi) so he proves that they can work with people.

•Ogre in Cave: 1 ogre is fought as a mini-boss but that's it... so far ogres & trolls kinda just fill the role of large, brutish & primitive man-eaters BUT there is potential for ogres to have growth in our interactions with Maghda.

The ogres are definetly primative compared to other races (even goblins is would seem) but they are one above the average monster. I would just like to see how Tink fleshes them out so they are no longer just stereotypical ogres.

We also know that they are an agriculture based society of mainly Vegans
I dont remeber reading they were vegan. Rosy is a Baker. She uses eggs & milk to make her goods. This is not a vegan diet or vegetarian diet... I agree there most likely agricultural tho. But i dont think there vegan.

Actually Giant Spiders don't have any special Powers, Venomina is special since she is the offspring of a transformed (human) witch and a Giant Spider, the telepathic link came from the witch side of her family.
The normal members of their races prove to be semi sentinel, which allows them to build some kind of group collective with relationships and a strict hirachie.
I agree to an extent. If u read the diary, Lucille believes that the giant spiders speak using a kind of telepathy. This is confirmed by her telepathic link to her first daughter Siri.

Now yes u could say "Ah but that's just the magic of her being made through bla bla bal..." BUT when Venomina is talking about how she can now speak she mentions "It took me some time to learn how to pronounce the words but turns out you're language is exactly the same as ours" before 2 spiders ambush u. Meaning that they do speak there own, telepathic language (when I was talking about Tolkin I ment the scen when Bilbo puts the ring on & can hear the Spiders communicating).

I would say that both Giant Spiders & Bat Creatures are semi-inteligent/sentient beings with there own communal animal societies but are like somewhere between beasts & humans. The BatBreeder can eventualy understand & come to form a relationship with her master (MC) while Venomina can control her young with verbal commands.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
•Dolf & Maghda: they are the closest look we have to ogre culture but we havnt learnt too much yet (we kinda have to f*** & duck before Dolf gets back lol) hopfully a Maghda uodate will open there culture more like with the goblins.
Well we know that they live in caves and hunt in the wilderness... sometimes they attack humans if those are foolish enough to enter their domain.
They only wear unprocessed pelts annd apparently no weapons or tools... you could likely compare them with human apes unable to use tools since they don't get how to craft them.
•Bolon: Is just the big dumb muscle for the local evil figure (Erevi) so he proves that they can work with people.
Bolon is tought by Erevie, so he atleast has an understanding of useing armor and blunt weapons.
It seems like Ogres are the end of the regression of Giants, however a half Ogre might be able to become far more.
I dont remeber reading they were vegan. Rosy is a Baker. She uses eggs & milk to make her goods. This is not a vegan diet or vegetarian diet... I agree there most likely agricultural tho. But i dont think there vegan.
Ok thought vegetarian was equal to vegan... but that's what I meant, they mentioned they are self providing and had no animal careing if I remember corectly
I agree to an extent. If u read the diary, Lucille believes that the giant spiders speak using a kind of telepathy. This is confirmed by her telepathic link to her first daughter Siri.
She actually said that ONLY Siri was able to use telepathie... she was disappointed that her experiment had failed and all the spiders were just normal ones that could not communicate in any way... and how delighted she was about the first Spider Queens ability.
Now yes u could say "Ah but that's just the magic of her being made through bla bla bal..." BUT when Venomina is talking about how she can now speak she mentions "It took me some time to learn how to pronounce the words but turns out you're language is exactly the same as ours" before 2 spiders ambush u. Meaning that they do speak there own, telepathic language (when I was talking about Tolkin I ment the scen when Bilbo puts the ring on & can hear the Spiders communicating).
more like their hissing has the same emeanings as our language which is the difference in pronouncification... can't remember of a scene were any of them heard the spider queen in that cave speak... or are you reffering to the hobbit saga that came after LotR
I would say that both Giant Spiders & Bat Creatures are semi-inteligent/sentient beings with there own communal animal societies but are like somewhere between beasts & humans. The BatBreeder can eventualy understand & come to form a relationship with her master (MC) while Venomina can control her young with verbal commands.
I don't think they are semi intelligent as they don't have any signs of a civilization or ability to use tools or stuff... they are semi sentinel as they can build hirachie based societies (Venomina is obviously an excaption since she has human Level intellect).
In case of the spiders they follow Venomina and in case of the batbreeder she can learn to accept you as her alpha if you take good care of her

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the game crushes almost every f time i enter the main village, what can be wrong?
try disabling lightning effects in the menu... the village area is the largest area with plenty of NPCs doing stuff in the vicinity... which takes quiet a heavy toll on RAM consumption

Reactions: botaniq_1

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well we know that they live in caves and hunt in the wilderness... sometimes they attack humans if those are foolish enough to enter their domain.
They only wear unprocessed pelts annd apparently no weapons or tools... you could likely compare them with human apes unable to use tools since they don't get how to craft them.

Bolon is tought by Erevie, so he atleast has an understanding of useing armor and blunt weapons.
It seems like Ogres are the end of the regression of Giants, however a half Ogre might be able to become far more.

Ok thought vegetarian was equal to vegan... but that's what I meant, they mentioned they are self providing and had no animal careing if I remember corectly

She actually said that ONLY Siri was able to use telepathie... she was disappointed that her experiment had failed and all the spiders were just normal ones that could not communicate in any way... and how delighted she was about the first Spider Queens ability.

more like their hissing has the same emeanings as our language which is the difference in pronouncification... can't remember of a scene were any of them heard the spider queen in that cave speak... or are you reffering to the hobbit saga that came after LotR

I don't think they are semi intelligent as they don't have any signs of a civilization or ability to use tools or stuff... they are semi sentinel as they can build hirachie based societies (Venomina is obviously an excaption since she has human Level intellect).
In case of the spiders they follow Venomina and in case of the batbreeder she can learn to accept you as her alpha if you take good care of her
Ogres:
You're correct in that description, the ogres are very much like the Neanderthals of giantkin. But I still say I know more about the social normatise among the goblins then ogres.

Halflings
I personally dont remeber anything about no animals being mentioned? But if she is a Baker then I would assume this is a trade she brought with her from her home. So I would assume they had things like chickens, sheep &, if not cows, the goats. Sheep for clothing, chickens for eggs & goats or cows for milk at least.

Spiders & "Were-Spiders"
Actualy I have read it a few times and she believes that her being Siri's mother is why she is telepathicly linked but believes that this is proof that the Spiders communicate this way. He link was purely because Siri was of both worlds (Human & Spider).

(And yes I was talking about the Hobbit Trilogy)

Bat Creatures
When I say semi-inteligent I mean it as an animal with a higher intellect. They look like there in that evolutionary missing link phase before they realise they can build shit. The females at least could probably evolve to allow a functioning society for there kind if they ever left the caves. I dunno, sometimes she reacts & acts like she kinda understands what's going on but just a bit better then a domestic pet (somewhere in the middle of domestic pet & primative being).

Ever seen the earliest species of humans? They remind me of the bat version of that lol.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes