DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I wonder if the Temple update with put any prep for adding more forces to the Qeteshian side of the war? So far Nergak has Qetesh a little outmatched...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What I'm hoping is that Oksana has a chance to return & join the Temple. I would like to see Vixenatrux make a deal with the Temple to help defend it should the need arise (if for no other reason then to keep the gemstone safe).

That should even the odds a bit just cos I feel like Erevi will get more monsters & demons before the game is done. I could see the Goblins & Vampires siding with Nergal because the goblins are all servants of Nergal & then Temple made enemies with the Vampires 200 years ago...

Last edited:

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
i really hope there will be a way to become vampire without need to drink potion every second, there is so few of quality vampire content in games or movies

Reactions: DomWolf

SAMMyhk

Jun 9, 2018
I wonder if the Temple update with put any prep for adding more forces to the Qeteshian side of the war? So far Nergak has Qetesh a little outmatched...

What I'm hoping is that Oksana has a chance to return & join the Temple. I would like to see Vixenatrux make a deal with the Temple to help defend it should the need arise (if for no other reason then to keep the gemstone safe).

That should even the odds a bit just cos I feel like Erevi will get more monsters & demons before the game is done. I could see the Goblins & Vampires siding with Nergal because the goblins are all servants of Nergal & then Temple made enemies with the Vampires 200 years ago...
Yes I agree

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i really hope there will be a way to become vampire without need to drink potion every second, there is so few of quality vampire content in games or movies
As cool as that sounds I highly doubt it would happen. I feel like Tink wants us to be a peasant in over his head for the most part. To become a vampire might break the game mechanicaly as we should no longer have problems with lesser creatures but we also wouldn't be able to step into the sunlight (making it near impossible to play half the time... even drinking too much Blood Potion will leave us taking damage in the sun as a human.

SAMMyhk

Jun 9, 2018
More creatures would be good I mean I want to see more mythical creatures like :

• Cow Girl: helps rosy in the bakery by providing milk. The bread produced by using Cow Girl milk will be delicious and the one who consumes it (bread) will get inhuman strength for some time.
  • Lamia(Snake woman): Main Character(MC) and Lamia's offsprings protects temple just like Gorgoyles does to castle tepes. Lamia can also provide poison for making poison arrows which kills low level enemies and temporarily doze out high level enemies.​
  • Queen from Hell: Tamer of hell hounds which appears sometime when we first activates travel portal. MC and Hell Queen offspring is Cambion(half human and half devil). Hell hounds protects tower of dread and MC house in wierdwood. Cambions also help erevi and protect Hell Queen. Hell Queen becomes friend of erevi and grant Hell fire (The torch that always burns in front or above Tower of dread) which shields the tower from Queteshan's magic​
  • Fallen QueenAngel: Tamer of pheonix(creature that rises from its dead ashes). MC and Queen Angel offspring is Nephilim who guards Temple of Quetesh. Queen Angel eventually becomes friend of Zivah and grants eternal flame(The torch that always burns in front or above Temple of Quetesh) that turns Temple into healing spot where health is replenished automatically and shields the temple from Nergalite magic.​
  • Mermaid: Mermaids and MC produce Mermaid eggs which will be useful in some Quetesh Magic just like spider eggs used for nergalite magic​
  • Valkyrie: a pet in temple of Quetesh just like batbreeder in tower of dread. Valkyrie loves MC and gives Valkyrie eggs useful in some Quetesh magic. It also gives tears of heal which heals the wound during battle. Valkyrie also grants MC "vision of truth" ability when it first time becomes pregnant with MC. This vision helps MC to know traps in the path and temporarily helps MC to pass through objects like walls​

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
More creatures would be good I mean I want to see more mythical creatures like :

• Cow Girl: helps rosy in the bakery by providing milk. The bread produced by using Cow Girl milk will be delicious and the one who consumes it (bread) will get inhuman strength for some time.
  • Lamia(Snake woman): Main Character(MC) and Lamia's offsprings protects temple just like Gorgoyles does to castle tepes. Lamia can also provide poison for making poison arrows which kills low level enemies and temporarily doze out high level enemies.​
  • Queen from Hell: Tamer of hell hounds which appears sometime when we first activates travel portal. MC and Hell Queen offspring is Cambion(half human and half devil). Hell hounds protects tower of dread and MC house in wierdwood. Cambions also help erevi and protect Hell Queen. Hell Queen becomes friend of erevi and grant Hell fire (The torch that always burns in front or above Tower of dread) which shields the tower from Queteshan's magic​
  • Fallen QueenAngel: Tamer of pheonix(creature that rises from its dead ashes). MC and Queen Angel offspring is Nephilim who guards Temple of Quetesh. Queen Angel eventually becomes friend of Zivah and grants eternal flame(The torch that always burns in front or above Temple of Quetesh) that turns Temple into healing spot where health is replenished automatically and shields the temple from Nergalite magic.​
  • Mermaid: Mermaids and MC produce Mermaid eggs which will be useful in some Quetesh Magic just like spider eggs used for nergalite magic​
  • Valkyrie: a pet in temple of Quetesh just like batbreeder in tower of dread. Valkyrie loves MC and gives Valkyrie eggs useful in some Quetesh magic. It also gives tears of heal which heals the wound during battle. Valkyrie also grants MC "vision of truth" ability when it first time becomes pregnant with MC. This vision helps MC to know traps in the path and temporarily helps MC to pass through objects like walls​
Cool ideas :) but I do question the HellQueen & AngelQueen (not that there bad ideas mind u) but we already have a Succubus daughter who is gonna birth Nergal's Champion, I dont think we need another demonic figure (also if u beleive what i have been told then Nergal will apparently be revealed as a futa & they are lord of the Underworld already so...) I think what Tink could do instead with the angel is have Ziva give birth to an angelic daughter (like a good counterpart to the succubus). Not so much a Valkyrie & more like an Erots/Cupid/Cherub like angel to represent her whole theme of sex & pleasure. Valkyries are war based & I think would feel weird in Qetesh's Temple.

I am aware that Tink does want to add a Cow Girl at some point but I am not sure the role. The more people mention it the more I think she would work well with Rosy tho. I have also heard that he has considered a Mermaid but time will tell if that gets added (I would prefer a Selkie but that's just me I'm cool ether way lol)

But those are really good ideas. I like em. :D

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Like I said the Wolfes can hunt animals like boars and Bears in the vicinity at first to feed the spiders and the rest of Erevys army and if strong enough as a tribe maybe provide steaks to the Player

The Vampiress hold a grudge against the temple since they selaed them for atleast a century, but they are not worshipping any god though, so I doubt they'd join Nergal... currently they are more interested to stay under the radar as they don't controll any meaningful forces and the temple of light is on the lookout for them.
Vixenatrix proclaimed that the struggles of the mortals are not of her concern... if the tear of her mother is threatened she will move in to take it back, but won't fight for any side.
Erevy detest the Goblins as they failed Nergal and are a stinky unruly hoarde... she likely suffered from them when they were allies.

Caleah should be along the non combatants though... she barely made a sneak attack on the Orc leader after we weakened him in a battle.
And the Players Familiar will unlikely take part in any battle, as she disappears once you get closer to holy protection... let alone I doubt the Player will ever take any side.

Currently I see 3 factions on the Worldmap
Nergalites, Queteshians and the established forces, i.e. Humans, Elves, Goblins, Giants... likely Dwarfes and Halflings along the way somewhere as they are already mentioned.
Not really a faction but there are also the neutral forces that are either without ambitions or intend of getting mingeled in the brewing conflict... meaning the dragon, the Vampires, the Bandits and the Ogres

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Like I said the Wolfes can hunt animals like boars and Bears in the vicinity at first to feed the spiders and the rest of Erevys army and if strong enough as a tribe maybe provide steaks to the Player

The Vampiress hold a grudge against the temple since they selaed them for atleast a century, but they are not worshipping any god though, so I doubt they'd join Nergal... currently they are more interested to stay under the radar as they don't controll any meaningful forces and the temple of light is on the lookout for them.
Vixenatrix proclaimed that the struggles of the mortals are not of her concern... if the tear of her mother is threatened she will move in to take it back, but won't fight for any side.
Erevy detest the Goblins as they failed Nergal and are a stinky unruly hoarde... she likely suffered from them when they were allies.

Caleah should be along the non combatants though... she barely made a sneak attack on the Orc leader after we weakened him in a battle.
And the Players Familiar will unlikely take part in any battle, as she disappears once you get closer to holy protection... let alone I doubt the Player will ever take any side.

Currently I see 3 factions on the Worldmap
Nergalites, Queteshians and the established forces, i.e. Humans, Elves, Goblins, Giants... likely Dwarfes and Halflings along the way somewhere as they are already mentioned.
Not really a faction but there are also the neutral forces that are either without ambitions or intend of getting mingeled in the brewing conflict... meaning the dragon, the Vampires, the Bandits and the Ogres

Last edited:

SAMMyhk

Jun 9, 2018
Cool ideas :) but I do question the HellQueen & AngelQueen (not that there bad ideas mind u) but we already have a Succubus daughter who is gonna birth Nergal's Champion, I dont think we need another demonic figure (also if u beleive what i have been told then Nergal will apparently be revealed as a futa & they are lord of the Underworld already so...) I think what Tink could do instead with the angel is have Ziva give birth to an angelic daughter (like a good counterpart to the succubus). Not so much a Valkyrie & more like an Erots/Cupid/Cherub like angel to represent her whole theme of sex & pleasure. Valkyries are war based & I think would feel weird in Qetesh's Temple.

I am aware that Tink does want to add a Cow Girl at some point but I am not sure the role. The more people mention it the more I think she would work well with Rosy tho. I have also heard that he has considered a Mermaid but time will tell if that gets added (I would prefer a Selkie but that's just me I'm cool ether way lol)

But those are really good ideas. I like em. :D
yes i agree about what you said about angel and demon queens but it will be cool if erevi's daughter (succubus) and future ziva's daughter will have those mentioned abilities in the future, anyways thank u for appreciating my suggestion.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
yes i agree about what you said about angel and demon queens but it will be cool if erevi's daughter (succubus) and future ziva's daughter will have those mentioned abilities in the future, anyways thank u for appreciating my suggestion.
Well as someone who has plagued this page with my own ideas I appreciate reading those of others.

Would be badass tho if we got demon hounds & nephilim soldiers ;)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think it would be a better aproach of haveing the Alpha Bitch in the Tower while the rest of the tribe keeps hunting outside, so the MC never sees any of them... the Bitch would be the Matriach appointed by the Alpha male (MC)
However if you corrupt Oksana she won't return to the order and the whole expedition is dead... and even if she returned she would report that the others died in the graveyard, which would likely inquire an investigation... the Undead left there (both undead and dead) wouldn't be enough to kill those Paladins and their leaders so they'll likely incquire and learn that the MC as sole survivor is more than suspecious.
They were lead by our competitor who had been asigned by Cath... there was no indication that the rest of those Bandits knew about this conspiracy... it's a high risk letting some Bandits know this stuff and they are bound to get captured by the Barons forces sooner than later

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
However if you corrupt Oksana she won't return to the order and the whole expedition is dead... and even if she returned she would report that the others died in the graveyard, which would likely inquire an investigation... the Undead left there (both undead and dead) wouldn't be enough to kill those Paladins and their leaders so they'll likely incquire and learn that the MC as sole survivor is more than suspecious.
Well we don't know that she wont return to the Order. She may return, tell them the evil is dead then leave the Order. As far as I'm aware the Order probably dosnt even know about the Purifiers because there the brother side of the Lord of Light's servants who just so happened to be stationed nearby. Also u told her it was a Werewolf ambush so they have no reason to beleive it would be undead...

They were lead by our competitor who had been asigned by Cath... there was no indication that the rest of those Bandits knew about this conspiracy... it's a high risk letting some Bandits know this stuff and they are bound to get captured by the Barons forces sooner than later
True but she probably has more bandits under her control. Mabey some more loyal Enforcers who act as sub-leaders (like Roderick).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well we don't know that she wont return to the Order. She may return, tell them the evil is dead then leave the Order. As far as I'm aware the Order probably dosnt even know about the Purifiers because there the brother side of the Lord of Light's servants who just so happened to be stationed nearby. Also u told her it was a Werewolf ambush so they have no reason to beleive it would be undead...
The purifiers are the strike force from the temple of light... they did dispatch an entire platoon to deal with this situation aswell... and if they research the graveyard they will not find any Plaguewolf, nor traces of combat that such beasts wuld leave behind... the corpses of the purifiers left behind will mostly show signs of blade wounds... the story is not holding up itself, the vampiress are also aware and try to prepare as much as they can... hopeing that the immidient death of their master will stisfy the order so they'll concentrate on other threats and recruiting and training a new strike force to replace their losses... but those will come again eventually... the Gargoyles will likely be their strongest wepaon than

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes