DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The purifiers are the strike force from the temple of light... they did dispatch an entire platoon to deal with this situation aswell... and if they research the graveyard they will not find any Plaguewolf, nor traces of combat that such beasts wuld leave behind... the corpses of the purifiers left behind will mostly show signs of blade wounds... the story is not holding up itself, the vampiress are also aware and try to prepare as much as they can... hopeing that the immidient death of their master will stisfy the order so they'll concentrate on other threats and recruiting and training a new strike force to replace their losses... but those will come again eventually... the Gargoyles will likely be their strongest wepaon than

I just assumed they were like brother/sister religious orders. One full of men & one full of women who worship the same God. Well hopfully there take Oksana's word for it because I am sick of the Order lol. If they come back then they have overstayed there welcome. Only room for two religions factions in my book ;). My demonic lord & sexy goddess are all the faith that is needed :D God quota full.

They may return later but I feel like there part of the story is done. But who knows that may come knocking again.

But on the subject of gargoyles are all gargoyles born from vampires & humans? In which case are these the first ever living gargoyles in Tink's world? Or are living gargoyles usualy made some other way & these are like the first vampire spawned one to exist... would like an explanation on that from Tink because I assumed it would just be like fledgling vamp-bats like in Van Helsing before I witnessed a gargoyle... thing.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The god of light is the younger brother of Quetesh... so maybe his forces will support her should any further conflict with the dark lord arise
But on the subject of gargoyles are all gargoyles born from vampires & humans? In which case are these the first ever living gargoyles in Tink's world? Or are living gargoyles usualy made some other way & these are like the first vampire spawned one to exist... would like an explanation on that from Tink because I assumed it would just be like fledgling vamp-bats like in Van Helsing before I witnessed a gargoyle... thing.
In Van Hellsing the Vampire wifes were only able to birth Gargoyles, and those died after birth, which is why Dracula searched for frankenstein's monster that holds the secret of immortality.
Another Lore states that they are guardians build by stone cutters and evoked with magic by powerfull mages... and lastly there is a tale that they are statues imbued with elementals essences/power in their makeing, turning them into artificial elemental spirits with a physical body and tamed by mages (like Golems)

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The god of light is the younger brother of Quetesh... so maybe his forces will support her should any further conflict with the dark lord arise

In Van Hellsing the Vampire wifes were only able to birth Gargoyles, and those died after birth, which is why Dracula searched for frankenstein's monster that holds the secret of immortality.
Another Lore states that they are guardians build by stone cutters and evoked with magic by powerfull mages... and lastly there is a tale that they are statues imbued with elementals essences/power in their makeing, turning them into artificial elemental spirits with a physical body and tamed by mages (like Golems)

They were never referred to as gargoyles in Van Helsing I'm sure of it... I thought they were just baby vampires. Maby I'm wrong lol.

Also in the earliest folklore gargoyles were servants of God created to protect holy grounds from evil. They were built with viscious/horrifying facial expressions to ward off demons, sinners & dark spirits. Im a major myth nerd lol :D;)

Kings2480

Aug 4, 2020
Making friends....

Can't believe another week has gone by! Whoever decided 24 hours was enough for one day?
Anyway, thought I'd give you another sneak peek and a small report on progress.
The past week I've been working on the new map sections. Three in total; one outdoor section and two indoor areas.
And they are all up and running now. I also finished the fourth scene I was working on last time.
Currently I'm working on making Victoria and Erevi's daughter become BFF's:).
Still a lot left to do though, so you'll probably have to be patient for another 3 weeks before it's ready for release.
Thanks for your support and patience!

Tinkerer

View attachment 235389
How to do this mission? And name of this mission?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How to do this mission? And name of this mission?
That scene is not in a mission per say. It's a secret scene with many factors:

•Have the Decenser Patch installed.
•Victoria must be pregnant .
•You must have completed Win Victoria back.
•During Waystones Part-2 get the Carpetenter's tools back from the bandits & give you're daughter 500g (I think that's the amount)
•Let Victoria become horny & enter you're room in you're house in the evening.

(Have access to you're home... make sure Roderick isnt there during this quest)

I actualy missed this scene the 1st time I played & only noticed it when I watched the memory but thought "I didnt do this?". Found it through the WT & was able to get the scene.

aibadeahi

Aug 4, 2020
Renting a room (sleeping full night) does not trigger Alice event after closing her quest(get a room key).
Am I doing something wrong?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Renting a room (sleeping full night) does not trigger Alice event after closing her quest(get a room key).
Am I doing something wrong?
Hmmm. How late is it? I normally wait until she is already in bed then do it also her affection will affect the pecentioe chance of visiting u. I would save just before sleep (turn off autosave) & just keep going until she visits.

Just checking u did 1)craft the key in Blacksmith's 2) give it to Alice right?

Reactions: aibadeahi

aibadeahi

Aug 4, 2020
Hmmm. How late is it? I normally wait until she is already in bed then do it also her affection will affect the pecentioe chance of visiting u. I would save just before sleep (turn off autosave) & just keep going until she visits.

Just checking u did 1)craft the key in Blacksmith's 2) give it to Alice right?
Yes, I already completed her quest. I just tried to go to bed when i can see her and his father in their rooms and still no luck.
I will save scum to check it just bad luck it's not triggering.

Thanks

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Yes, I already completed her quest. I just tried to go to bed when i can see her and his father in their rooms and still no luck.
I will save scum to check it just bad luck it's not triggering.

Thanks
She is a quiet money drinker.
You need to give her a flower to raise her affection every day...
[If you have low affection she will never visit you]

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
She is a quiet money drinker.
You need to give her a flower to raise her affection every day...
[If you have low affection she will never visit you]
there are atleast 3 Flowers in the area of Weirdwood aside the shop, so she is actually the cheapest gift taker in the game... for frida you need Potatoes and carots, for Mia even a Steak on top, Victoria and Gwyneth are the most expensive as they demand jewelery.

Reactions: Mr.Hide

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
there are atleast 3 Flowers in the area of Weirdwood aside the shop, so she is actually the cheapest gift taker in the game... for frida you need Potatoes and carots, for Mia even a Steak on top, Victoria and Gwyneth are the most expensive as they demand jewelery.
Actually there's only one flower in Wierdwood & 2 in the goblin forest.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I knew but ....well, I forget the game no longer a random encounter like the past.
So, everyone can easily get the flower than beat to death by monsters.

Oct 13, 2020
I am having trouble initiating the victoria peeping. The first time i tried to set the distraction, I accidentally burned the house down because I used two pig fat. Now I cant do the distractions anymore, and she also has not come out to collect the rent, its always been a guard. Whenever I go to talk to her in the mayors office, she looks kinda upset and says "im rather busy right now, go bother my husband"
Is the game glitched or am I doing something wrong?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes