DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
so far we have the succubus and the imp for that cathegory

there's always time travel....for example a half-elf daughter could return from the future to dispell a curse that would otherwise kill the MC
Demons
True but imp cant even have sex yet & succubus is stuck in preg limbo.

Time travel
Might be a bit complicated lol. I am always apprehensions to see time travel thrown into a game if it's not the core of what the game is about...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Does Mc has a Family ? if does who are they ? Because of Incest tag :rolleyes:
Currently incest tag is for the 2 special daughters you can have in the game. 1st is (Erevi'sDaughter) a Succubus born of Nergal's blessing. The 2nd is (GoblinDaughter), the only girl goblin that Shakala will give birth to. Both girls will rapidly age until they reach young maturity.

There is talk that the MC's mother & sister will be added at some point in an update

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
what happend with the dragon girl? i cant go back wit her because i had not access
What do u mean by that mate? Did you sneak oubthe back & run from her angry fire? If so then she is closed off forever now (I think u can talk to Oliver at the Inn to restart her tho)

Or did u give the gemstone & it's just not letting g you visit? Did u get her pregnant? Is the game just not letting u up yo her Lair? In which case could be a glitch mabey

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Now I know the vampires will not see an update for a while now. But I gotta wonder 1) will they birth half-vampire daughters or gargoyle daughters? & 2) will only 1 (mabey 2) birth special daughter(s) or all 3 birth a daughter each? Will it be a designated wife that will be lucky to birth a special daughter (like Shakala) or will it be randomized (so anyone of the 3 could be the lucky mother?)???

What do u guys think would be the best way for Tink to do that?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Currently incest tag is for the 2 special daughters you can have in the game. 1st is (Erevi'sDaughter) a Succubus born of Nergal's blessing. The 2nd is (GoblinDaughter), the only girl goblin that Shakala will give birth to. Both girls will rapidly age until they reach young maturity.

There is talk that the MC's mother & sister will be added at some point in an update
Yes, after some playtime he have two adoult daughters whitch can fuck. And in future maybe there will be mom and sister.
Also take note that such Content is locked behind the decensor Patch from here... because Patreon doesn't like this stuff and get's really cranky if someone points it out

Reactions: DomWolf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
do i need a walkthrough to complete everything or there is no need
If you aren't into exploration a Walkthrough is your first choice... but exploring will also help you gain the Levels required to stand your ground in tougher battles.
That said you don't need a Walkthrough if you pay attention to the dialogues and wander through the wilderness instead of the main path at times

Hamrdeye

Aug 20, 2019
This game as the Animated tag and I am pretty far into and have had lots of scenes and haven't seen animation yet. Is something turned off for me somewhere? Or does the fact that it is RPGM and you walk around get it that tag?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
This game as the Animated tag and I am pretty far into and have had lots of scenes and haven't seen animation yet. Is something turned off for me somewhere? Or does the fact that it is RPGM and you walk around get it that tag?
They're pretty late game, but definitely there. I also think he's slowly going back to add some in earlier scenes.

Reactions: Hamrdeye

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
He added alot of animations later in the game but plans to go back & add more. As he has released the newest updates he has begun adding more animations as part of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Brovalon

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There is also a menu point allowing to disable animations though

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019

i want shakhala didnt age as well.The threesome goblin sex scene(with shakhala and her daughter) was annoying.

Jul 17, 2018
I really enjoy this game, and I appreciate all the work and listening to us, and adding characters, but I suggest that some stories get completed or updated before starting new stories and adding new characters. For example, there's Ziva and Caleah, Vixenatrix, Liandra, the inn keeper's daughter, your Succubus daughter, and Erevi. Personally, I was disappointed when Erevi was about to confess her love when the spider girl made a loud noise. I know you need to add more stories to continue others, and I'm ok with that. I just feel like some have been forgotten.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I really enjoy this game, and I appreciate all the work and listening to us, and adding characters, but I suggest that some stories get completed or updated before starting new stories and adding new characters. For example, there's Ziva and Caleah, Vixenatrix, Liandra, the inn keeper's daughter, your Succubus daughter, and Erevi. Personally, I was disappointed when Erevi was about to confess her love when the spider girl made a loud noise. I know you need to add more stories to continue others, and I'm ok with that. I just feel like some have been forgotten.
That's why the next 2 Updates will concentrate on girls that had been forgotten for the longest time
Where is the blacksmith's dog? 800 pages and nobody gives a straight answer. The walkthrough is beyond useless.
short thread search and here is the answer
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-11-tinkerer.1717/post-302869
Be reminded that the early parts of the Walkthrough never got reworked and some details might have changed since than, following it blindly WILL cause you frustrattion... exploring some things for yourself and stride from the path more often will save you quiet some frustration

Last edited:

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
That's why the next 2 Updates will concentrate on girls that had been forgotten for the longest time

short thread search and here is the answer
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-11-tinkerer.1717/post-302869
Be reminded that the early parts of the Walkthrough never got reworked and some details might have changed since than, following it blindly WILL cause you frustrattion... exploring some things for yourself and stride from the path more often will save you quiet some frustration
Honestly if there's any game I'd like to go through and write the walkthrough for again it would be this one. Just a cleaning up of some of the formatting, etc, I feel would go a long way to helping new players get into the game... That said, I'm also lazy and typically am not a huge fan of the grinding required to give realistic expectations as to what level people should do things.

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
Bugged at Waystone Part 2. I've already activated all 6 waystones, but the quest still won't mark the object complete. I think it's because I cut the vines off most of them before I started the quest. Any ideas?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes