Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Bugged at Waystone Part 2. I've already activated all 6 waystones, but the quest still won't mark the object complete. I think it's because I cut the vines off most of them before I started the quest. Any ideas?
cutting the vines is not the important task... setting a crystal egg inside and win the battle against the demons is... are you sure you activated the 6 first portals?
there are far more by now, but the Quest only counts the original ones.
Tower of dread, Mia's Forest, Western crossroad, forgotten Valley, Goblin Forest and Ancient Temple

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Did I miss something or do the two bandits west of the village stop respawning once you complete the castle quest?
Grabbed one for one of the girls quests(killing the other one in the process as well)and ever since then they refuse to reappear no matter how much ingame time I waste.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Did I miss something or do the two bandits west of the village stop respawning once you complete the castle quest?
Grabbed one for one of the girls quests(killing the other one in the process as well)and ever since then they refuse to reappear no matter how much ingame time I waste.
Minimum for the 2 human Bandits to respawn is 3 days... but the Dwarf is gone for much longer now

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If Tink ever does show the towns of some other races I got 2 that make for great puns.

For dwarves they can live in Orechasm (cos it sounds like orgasm & ore is a mineral u can mine).

Halflings could live in Wilboshire (wilbo is slang for a small ginger penis & shire is where hobbits live in TLotR).

Dont know why I thought of these but yeah. Hope they give u all a chuckle.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Hey i decided to do a fresh start on this game since i havn't played it for a while, but i'm kind of stuck ... I guess i have done the temple of quetesh quest since i've done the 2 puzzle rooms, but i don't have any quest called "rebuilding the temple", in fact, i don't even have the temple of quetesh done in my quest list ..
Btw Ziva only propose me to milk me

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hey i decided to do a fresh start on this game since i havn't played it for a while, but i'm kind of stuck ... I guess i have done the temple of quetesh quest since i've done the 2 puzzle rooms, but i don't have any quest called "rebuilding the temple", in fact, i don't even have the temple of quetesh done in my quest list ..
Btw Ziva only propose me to milk me
To get "Restore The Temple" you have to go to the Tower of Dread & complete all of Erevi's quests (up to her pregnancy then complete all up to shopping & date quest) once all those quests are done u can go back to Ziva & she should start the Temple quest.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
To get "Restore The Temple" you have to go to the Tower of Dread & complete all of Erevi's quests (up to her pregnancy then complete all up to shopping & date quest) once all those quests are done u can go back to Ziva & she should start the Temple quest.
That's what i thought, so i just made her pregnant, thanks for the help !
Btw is there some ways to make income per days now ?

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
well there is income for being the major of the town and income from the goblins if i remember correctly. costs are for the bat breeder and alimony for the whore and rent for the house. that leaves you at loosing 1 gold per day. so it's not so bad

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
being a major and a Goblin King
well there is income for being the major of the town and income from the goblins if i remember correctly. costs are for the bat breeder and alimony for the whore and rent for the house. that leaves you at loosing 1 gold per day. so it's not so bad
As major you own that house and no longer pay rent for it

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
I had none of those options, but i married with the female goblins, I guess i should keep doing the quests and i will have theses options, because it's boring to grind goblins ears to buy dresses and other stuff

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah, get Victoria pregnant & play her path until you become mayor of Weirdwood. Then u get payed town taxes.

Also complet Shakala's (goblin) questline. Once you become Goblin King the goblins give u tribute from there raids. The amount is dependent on how many goblins u have in her service.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Yeah, get Victoria pregnant & play her path until you become mayor of Weirdwood. Then u get payed town taxes.

Also complet Shakala's (goblin) questline. Once you become Goblin King the goblins give u tribute from there raids. The amount is dependent on how many goblins u have in her service.
Other question, once my daughter is born (everi's child), why i can't trigger the crib quest, i leggit played one hour and many days so she could rest.

Edit : Nevermind i'm just dumb, i havn't thought about triggering beth date

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Is there by any luck better equipment than chainmails and two handed axes ? I keep having hard time after so many hours played ..

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there by any luck better equipment than chainmails and two handed axes ? I keep having hard time after so many hours played ..
Full helmet plus platemail and 2 Handed sword...
The Sword seems to have a higher hit rate than the Axe
For boss fights you'll need to employ Alchemy most of the time... or being over leveled

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Full helmet plus platemail and 2 Handed sword...
The Sword seems to have a higher hit rate than the Axe
For boss fights you'll need to employ Alchemy most of the time... or being over leveled
Because i killed the vampire lord and yeah, it was hard, btw can we meet oksana after the vampire lord scene ?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes