LymeTime

Oct 17, 2020
How do I get Victoria to come collect the rent herself? So far only a guard comes, and if I try to talk to her she says she's busy.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How do I get Victoria to come collect the rent herself? So far only a guard comes, and if I try to talk to her she says she's busy.
Check her window. If she is in her room run to the house right of the general shop & light a fire with 2 pig fat. Then run back & watch her do naughty things. She will show up at next rent collection.

Reactions: LymeTime

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hi everyone!
Sorry for the prolonged silence of late. When I'm tired and depressed I tend to become a bit of a recluse. I have probably mentioned this before, but I'm feeling rather drained lately and have found it hard to put in the same amount of hours as I did the previous 4-5 months. It came pretty close to breaking me. I have therefore spent some time visiting my family (something I put of for too long) and generally taking things a bit easier, in an effort to boost my energy again. Which means development is going a bit slower than usual.
The good news is I've finished all images and animations for Rosy. But I'm struggling with Beth's story. The easiest thing would be to just have her stay completely independent of other characters, but I feel that makes her rather shallow. I'm considering intertwining her with Victoria's story (she could use a maid/nanny), but getting their timelines to come together is a bit tricky. And it's certainly going to make the update a lot bigger than I intended it to be, which isn't a good idea right now.
I therefor think it's best to make this update mainly about and just add one scene without much questing for Beth. This way I can at least give something new to play before the end of the month.
Thanks for your patience guys!
Tinkerer.

1605216975696.png

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi everyone!
Sorry for the prolonged silence of late. When I'm tired and depressed I tend to become a bit of a recluse. I have probably mentioned this before, but I'm feeling rather drained lately and have found it hard to put in the same amount of hours as I did the previous 4-5 months. It came pretty close to breaking me. I have therefore spent some time visiting my family (something I put of for too long) and generally taking things a bit easier, in an effort to boost my energy again. Which means development is going a bit slower than usual.
The good news is I've finished all images and animations for Rosy. But I'm struggling with Beth's story. The easiest thing would be to just have her stay completely independent of other characters, but I feel that makes her rather shallow. I'm considering intertwining her with Victoria's story (she could use a maid/nanny), but getting their timelines to come together is a bit tricky. And it's certainly going to make the update a lot bigger than I intended it to be, which isn't a good idea right now.
I therefor think it's best to make this update mainly about and just add one scene without much questing for Beth. This way I can at least give something new to play before the end of the month.
Tinkerer.​
I'm not a game designer but perhaps if he intends to make Beth the nanny for Victoria then mabey he should have the event trigger once Victoria has birthed her 1st 5 children & during the pregnancy of Beth's 1st child. Mabey she Beth cannot get pregnant or is is preg limbo (like Frida waiting to complete Waystones Part-2) until this happens.

Could have it that While she is pregnant she gets a job part time as a nanny because she isnt able to run the stables? During that time Gabriel will return to the Stable & run it but once she births her 1st baby Beth will juggle the jobs. During the day she can ether be found running the stable (Gabriel returns to Temple) or working for Victoria. At night/evening after closing the Stable she could be found in Mayor's Mansion.

The reason she gets offered the job could be because Victoria walks into the Stable to check on Samson & finds her pregnant... not sure if she should find out its you're kid though.

Ether way I reckon for this Update he could keep her largely independent still with the beginnings of her interactions with Victoria from in & just work on her struggles with the being pregnant, running the stables & mabey have an altercation of some kind with her father, Gabriel. And if he Updates her later he could dedicate time to Beth's potential new nanny job.

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Hi everyone!
Tinkerer.

View attachment 897010
So Rosy will be selling her milk after being impregnated for the next update?

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm really interested to see the Rosy stuff in this update because it sounds like Tink has done alot with her this time around. Sadly it feels like Beth might ether get shunted or have the bare minimum for this one...

I was surprised when I read he plans to have her be the nanny (i assumed it would ether be a brand new character- like mabey MC's sister or mother when they r added, or possibly Gwynneth if she is looking for a new line of work). I cant be the only one that feels that her going from Stable girl to Nanny to YOURE other kids dosent feel like the way her character should progress?

He said he wants her to interact with other characters because otherwise she feels shallow as a character, but I would say otherwise. Mia lives in the woods & only interacts with MC, her grandma & kids (also the 2 goblins & werewolf I geuss lol) but she feels like her own character.

Beth already looks after Samson the horse of the, now deceased, mayor so mabey Victoria will come check on him. She has mentioned she kind of misses him so makes sense to check on his horse, mabey she will nearly catch Beth milking him lol (hilarity ensues), also there is Gabriel, her father who might have something to say about her pregnancy & perhaps she can ask you to do jobs in & around town because she cant...

What do u guys think? Does it feel weird that she might be the new nanny or are u guys all up for that idea? Just curious to hear others opinions.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I'm really interested to see the Rosy stuff in this update because it sounds like Tink has done alot with her this time around. Sadly it feels like Beth might ether get shunted or have the bare minimum for this one...

What do u guys think? Does it feel weird that she might be the new nanny or are u guys all up for that idea? Just curious to hear others opinions.
think most people who voted for beth and Rosy update did it for rosy and beth was just in that grouping, and tinkerer said on the discord he had problems with what to do with beth in the first place. So far dont mind the maid idea, because she does basicly nothing atm that look at that horse, and the reason she milks the horse is to sell the sperm for money so she needs a job in fairness so why not the maid.

still some will be more upset that it isnt a new girl/model due maid in 18+ settings always makes peoples blood flow to places. but yes i rather have less content for beth at this moment than burden tinkerer forced to do the content he isnt happy with to do / story / content wise

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
think most people who voted for beth and Rosy update did it for rosy and beth was just in that grouping, and tinkerer said on the discord he had problems with what to do with beth in the first place. So far dont mind the maid idea, because she does basicly nothing atm that look at that horse, and the reason she milks the horse is to sell the sperm for money so she needs a job in fairness so why not the maid.

still some will be more upset that it isnt a new girl/model due maid in 18+ settings always makes peoples blood flow to places. but yes i rather have less content for beth at this moment than burden tinkerer forced to do the content he isnt happy with to do / story / content wise

I agree. Tbh I like both girls & would like to see them both get some new content.

What I would probably do for Beth is give her 2-3 phases on this updat:

Phase 1: Knocked her up
Here she would find out she is pregnant & depending on whether she asked u to cum in her or not will determine her reaction. If she is happy then she will be excited to tell her father, Gabriel will be begrudgingly happy because he respects MC as his ally & Beth seems happy. If she is pissed she will tell u shes telling her father what u did, at which point you'll get threatened by Gabriel who will basically tell u to buck up & help out.

(Mabey an Optional boss fight if Gabriel is pissed off- not lethal tho.)

Phase two: Helping around the Stables
Beth will ask for help around the Stables because she obviously cant do much right now. These odd jobs could be things like:
-Buy horse feed from shop.
-Place food & water for Samson.
-Clean the sh** from pens (nothing new)
-Change the hay.
-Catch rats.

Once all those jobs are done she will ask u to deliver Samson's seed to a number of people.
-Edger
-Guard
-Oliver
-Farmer
-Jenny

Once you return have Beth speaking with Victoria in the Stables.
(If Tink really wants then have her offer the nanny job)

Now this part only matters if he intend for them to give birth in this Update...

Part 3: Beth in labour
Beth goes into labour & u help her with the birth. Afterwards she requests u go get her dad. You bring Gabriel back & then u name the kid.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

I was surprised when I read he plans to have her be the nanny (i assumed it would ether be a brand new character- like mabey MC's sister or mother when they r added, or possibly Gwynneth if she is looking for a new line of work). I cant be the only one that feels that her going from Stable girl to Nanny to YOURE other kids dosent feel like the way her character should progress?

He said he wants her to interact with other characters because otherwise she feels shallow as a character, but I would say otherwise. Mia lives in the woods & only interacts with MC, her grandma & kids (also the 2 goblins & werewolf I geuss lol) but she feels like her own character.

Beth already looks after Samson the horse of the, now deceased, mayor so mabey Victoria will come check on him. She has mentioned she kind of misses him so makes sense to check on his horse, mabey she will nearly catch Beth milking him lol (hilarity ensues), also there is Gabriel, her father who might have something to say about her pregnancy & perhaps she can ask you to do jobs in & around town because she cant...

Personally I just suggested to help Beth build her own animal farm / livestock keeper and in the future make it the home of more domestical monster girls like the cow girl... she loves animals and with the Player being the mayor his support could build her a future... make it a place in the northern Forest near Mia's house and maybe make them become friends (with benefits)

Reactions: User1230

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Personally I just suggested to help Beth build her own animal farm / livestock keeper and in the future make it the home of more domestical monster girls like the cow girl... she loves animals and with the Player being the mayor his support could build her a future... make it a place in the northern Forest near Mia's house and maybe make them become friends (with benefits)
That is alot better then my thought process. I like that (y). Hopfully Tink reads that & takes on the idea. Could introduce more beastgirls like you said. A Cowgirl would work for special milk.

Mabey some other monster girls could work in this farm as well like a Harpy for eggs or a sheep-like satyr for wool. Alot of farm-beast possibilities there as well.

Dont know what would happen with the Stableatho... mabey she could run both places. Appear on the "Beast Farm" & in the Stable on different days. (Like Shakala & her daughter when they alternate between Shakala's Camp & Hall of The Goblin King).

She could move into Ziva's old hut & the farm could be in that small unmapped area at the very north of the region. Also if she & Mia became friends (w/ benifits) it will give Mia some new potential content. She feels like her arc just... ended.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That is alot better then my thought process. I like that (y). Hopfully Tink reads that & takes on the idea. Could introduce more beastgirls like you said. A Cowgirl would work for special milk.

Mabey some other monster girls could work in this farm as well like a Harpy for eggs or a sheep-like satyr for wool. Alot of farm-beast possibilities there as well.
I definately would love to see a female Centaur... dunno why but those girls just rock... she could help with transportation or more physical work on the farm.
Dont know what would happen with the Stableatho... mabey she could run both places. Appear on the "Beast Farm" & in the Stable on different days. (Like Shakala & her daughter when they alternate between Shakala's Camp & Hall of The Goblin King).
Somson is rather old apparently... so maybe they close it down and he moves north for his last days. there are several common buildings in the village and this could be repurposed as a storage or any other building... maybe it could also become the home of a beast/Monster girl.
She could move into Ziva's old hut & the farm could be in that small unmapped area at the very north of the region. Also if she & Mia became friends (w/ benifits) it will give Mia some new potential content. She feels like her arc just... ended.
I think the old hut is to far away from town... I rather thought the Farm could be build in the Area where Mia was first attacked by the 2 Goblins (i.e. North East Corner of the Forest map)

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I definately would love to see a female Centaur... dunno why but those girls just rock... she could help with transportation or more physical work on the farm.
See I keep thinking about Centaurs but the horse body kinda puts me off. With the others they have human body shapes (even Venomina has a human-ish body to f*** when attached to the spider body) but the fact you're basically banging a horse is a weird one for me. I am split on that lol.

Somson is rather old apparently... so maybe they close it down and he moves north for his last days. there are several common buildings in the village and this could be repurposed as a storage or any other building... maybe it could also become the home of a beast/Monster girl.
I dont remeber him being called old? He was called a prime thoroughbred but mabey... he is Beth's main source of horse seed. Unless we start doing that with our shifting powers? The Stables could just become the holding place for some monster girls, it's a big enough space with not much going on.

I think the old hut is to far away from town... I rather thought the Farm could be build in the Area where Mia was first attacked by the 2 Goblins (i.e. North East Corner of the Forest map)
But that is the space where the memory for the goblin scene is. Also the area is kinda small for a beast-girl farm. I'm not sure if Tink has plans for the hut further down the line but I dont think Beth would want the townsfolk to accidentally come across her beasties... they may start to question the origin of her produce &/or try to kill the "monsters"...

• Thinking Face

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But that is the space where the memory for the goblin scene is. Also the area is kinda small for a beast-girl farm. I'm not sure if Tink has plans for the hut further down the line but I dont think Beth would want the townsfolk to accidentally come across her beasties... they may start to question the origin of her produce &/or try to kill the "monsters"...
The Memory Point could be moved in front or to the left of that area.
Start with a house with an entrance to the Farmhouse then for the size let the area continue in a paddock going on outside of the screen indicating that the area spreads further... and after entering the animal farm a new map can open with the full Farm includeing several stables and the paddock connecting it to the Farmhouse like a yard

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
can someone tell me how to get the prostute predninant
Complete The Election then she is able to become pregnant. Use Enhanced Fertility potions (there is a smaller chance because she is taking contractevtive herbs & potions so keep trying)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The Memory Point could be moved in front or to the left of that area.
Start with a house with an entrance to the Farmhouse then for the size let the area continue in a paddock going on outside of the screen indicating that the area spreads further... and after entering the animal farm a new map can open with the full Farm includeing several stables and the paddock connecting it to the Farmhouse like a yard
Hmmm could work. So if Tink were to try & do something for Beth then it would be kinda like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone who likes this & thinks it might be something Tink can work with feel free to pass it on.

• Thinking Face

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hmmm could work. So if Tink were to try & do something for Beth then it would be kinda like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Currently Beth barely earns enough to feed herself... so I would rather start the story that Beth learns she is pregnant and panics forcing the Player to take responsibility... he'll talk to the old farmer and Victoria and concludes that the village could profit from a specialiced livestock keeper to provide more trade articles and food... so skipping that fetch Quest with the horse cum and helping at the stable.
The only ones that have an interest in that stuff are breeders and the MC for the Gigantus Potion anyway.
The old Farmer rents most of his fields since he can't manage them and there was a single Goblin stealing sheeps from him without him being able to do anything about it... pretty sure you could convince him to sell 1 female and male of each his animals to you, add Samson and she has a good start for a normal farm. But Beth will need a sale pitch... something unique... and that's when the Player will encounter some monster girls... maybe a cockatrice or harpy and a cow girl.

You could combine the milk and egss with Rosys backery as said before... as special ingredients for her "Special Pastry"

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Currently Beth barely earns enough to feed herself... so I would rather start the story that Beth learns she is pregnant and panics forcing the Player to take responsibility... he'll talk to the old farmer and Victoria and concludes that the village could profit from a specialiced livestock keeper to provide more trade articles and food... so skipping that fetch Quest with the horse cum and helping at the stable.
The only ones that have an interest in that stuff are breeders and the MC for the Gigantus Potion anyway.
The old Farmer rents most of his fields since he can't manage them and there was a single Goblin stealing sheeps from him without him being able to do anything about it... pretty sure you could convince him to sell 1 female and male of each his animals to you, add Samson and she has a good start for a normal farm. But Beth will need a sale pitch... something unique... and that's when the Player will encounter some monster girls... maybe a cockatrice or harpy and a cow girl.

You could combine the milk and egss with Rosys backery as said before... as special ingredients for her "Special Pastry"

Oooo I like these.

I see what u mean about skipping the unneseary chores tho. I was just trying to think of some padding but yeah its dumb lol.

I like the idea of helping her start up a farm & then helping her find a "market edge" ;).

Also I like the idea of combining Beth & Rosy as partners who could benefit from each other at that point.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes