aven1587

Nov 4, 2020
Hi Everybody, brand new on the forum and new to Peasant's quest as well. I am 8 hours into the game and I realized that I messed up the padlock quest by turning it off. I completed Rescue the Puppies Quest, but I can't do anything else with Frieda now. The door to her room is unlocked, but she won't give me a puppy or grow in affection. I can give her veggie baskets, but she keeps telling me, "if you think potatoes are enough to get you in my panties, guess again.

Please, please, is there a way to somehow fix this? Somehow to reset that stupid "disable padlock" option that's by the pillar in her house?

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
But I also think it would cost for this to be put into an update I think it would have to be put slowly in the update since otherwise it will take much longer to upload a new update and the possible game will weigh 1 or 2 G plus

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Where can I find the sex gallery of all the ladies you got laid with?
There is no gallery per say in the base game. And mods break the game thanks to the latest updates. There is a potion u can learn from the goblin shaman that let's u relive scenes at specific points of the map.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi Everybody, brand new on the forum and new to Peasant's quest as well. I am 8 hours into the game and I realized that I messed up the padlock quest by turning it off. I completed Rescue the Puppies Quest, but I can't do anything else with Frieda now. The door to her room is unlocked, but she won't give me a puppy or grow in affection. I can give her veggie baskets, but she keeps telling me, "if you think potatoes are enough to get you in my panties, guess again.

Please, please, is there a way to somehow fix this? Somehow to reset that stupid "disable padlock" option that's by the pillar in her house?
Yeah that lock quest can give a big affection boost that really helps with her. I'm afraid u might have to start over from the earliest save just before u interacted with it.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
In my opinion. [my opinion only]
- Victoria is the center of all female characters who live in Weirdwood town.
- Victoria get brainwashed by Erevi's daughter, She indeed will help or cooperate to some degree.
- More or less she will have to interact with them depend on the situation or their roles. (Focus on their occupation)

***** Victoria's house is quite big, Tinkerer can divide female characters to their own specific housework. [and gain some benefits of course]
- Victoria cab access to a new option that allows upgrading our house and town.
- Rossi as a nanny is quite sensible (her outfit look likes a maid), as her job is a baker or she will become MC personal 'Chef'.
- Beth can gain benefits from her Stables, Increased income from stables source or even some random items from travelers.
- Currently, Mia is very happy and it's nearly impossible for her to enter the town without any reason.
- Alice is out, maybe she will stay as the temple and never return for now.
Some new characters?
- MC's mother and sister can become his servant.
*****I wish we have a new character likes a mage or sorceress who builds Waystone (or we found Waystone in the town and we need someone to guard it)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

Maybe, just maybe. Try first Alice's quest. You must make key for her. Maybe after that you can make paddock for Frida.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
- Currently, Mia is very happy and it's nearly impossible for her to enter the town without any reason.
- Alice is out, maybe she will stay as the temple and never return for now.
Some new characters?
- MC's mother and sister can become his servant.
Mia & her grandmother are not classed as townsfolk. They live in the woods to the north & were not an option for votes in town. They also never showed up for the election so it's safe to say she will remain pretty much independent from the village story.

As you said Alice has joined the Temple & I have a feeling she wont go home even after she gives birth. It's a sexualy liberal space where she can f*** without worrying about her father catching her.

MC's mother & sister will most likely be moving into the old house u still own, rent free cos there son is the mayor. I'm not sure if they will be servants tho...

In my opinion. [my opinion only]
- Victoria is the center of all female characters who live in Weirdwood town.
- Victoria get brainwashed by Erevi's daughter, She indeed will help or cooperate to some degree.
- More or less she will have to interact with them depend on the situation or their roles. (Focus on their occupation)

***** Victoria's house is quite big, Tinkerer can divide female characters to their own specific housework. [and gain some benefits of course]
- Victoria cab access to a new option that allows upgrading our house and town.
- Rossi as a nanny is quite sensible (her outfit look likes a maid), as her job is a baker or she will become MC personal 'Chef'.
- Beth can gain benefits from her Stables, Increased income from stables source or even some random items from travelers.
Victoria is planned to give birth to more children & a nanny is planned to be added. But currently Tink is thinking of making Beth the nanny (I personally find this dosent fit her character as it dosent feel like how her character should progress. Going from the Stable girl to the nanny of you're children, the guy who will probably knock her up soon).

I think Beth gaining her own farm with some Beast Girls could be a more exciting avenue for her. She all ready sell horse seed, why not Cow Girl milk or harpy eggs?

Rosy as the Baker will probably not need to work for Victoria. Also she seems like the kind of girl that would get pissed if she found out about other girls in you're life.

If anyone makes sense to me as a potential nanny out of the existing girls. It would be Gwynneth. Now that she is you're personal whore (if u pay alimony) it makes sense that she may be looking for a new part time job. Why not have her work for you, a better job change for her new place in the game. Alimony could just become payment for her work.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Maybe, just maybe. Try first Alice's quest. You must make key for her. Maybe after that you can make paddock for Frida.
It seems that they have activated the Bypass Padlock Quest option. This was put in as a failsafe ONLY TO BE USED if u miss that quest & get locked out of her room during Call The Midwife. It wasn't ment to be activated if it wasn't neaded. They kinda broke the quest...

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
It seems that they have activated the Bypass Padlock Quest option. This was put in as a failsafe ONLY TO BE USED if u miss that quest & get locked out of her room during Call The Midwife. It wasn't ment to be activated if it wasn't neaded. They kinda broke the quest...
Ok, I don't know that.
I had same problem like him, but I restart game. In second try I play Alice's quest first and than was paldock quest without problems.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
any news about mom and sis? they should come with village update
As far as I'm aware this village Update is ONLY Rosy & Beth. No other girls & no introductions of new girls as far as I'm aware. I think he wants to bring the other existing girls to an equal footing with the rest.

I dont think we r gonna get any new girls anytime soon. (Temple update will focus on Ziva & Caleah).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As far as I'm aware this village Update is ONLY Rosy & Beth. No other girls & no introductions of new girls as far as I'm aware. I think he wants to bring the other existing girls to an equal footing with the rest.

I dont think we r gonna get any new girls anytime soon. (Temple update will focus on Ziva & Caleah).
Well originally Tinkerer announced them makeing an appearance in the village focused Update... but with the latest setback duo to his health (both mental and physical) aswell as his lack of inspiration I wouldn't be so sure he'll be able to pull this off

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well originally Tinkerer announced them makeing an appearance in the village focused Update... but with the latest setback duo to his health (both mental and physical) aswell as his lack of inspiration I wouldn't be so sure he'll be able to pull this off
I hope he'll be alright. This is the only game that ticks the most of my boxes (bar like 2 or 3) on a manner that I truly enjoy. The world is actualy an interesting & fun place to explore. The monsters all feel like they fit the world & all the NPCs are interesting &/or quirky deconstructions or parodies of the staple characters in fantasy.

The girls are all really good. They have enough character that I actualy feel connected without the overbranching (& overbearing crosslap that other games hammer over you- it's easy to juggle girls without too many consiquences).

Also the pregnancy is done in a fun way I dont see often.

As excited as I am for this Update if he needs some time for recovery so be it I can wait. I want to see his creation reach an end but not at his expense (as an amateur creator/artist I get the stress lol). Also if hes struggling with where to take certain characters then he should just sick back & give himself some time to decide the best, logical next step in his mind.

I, & I'm sure many others, can wait a bit longer for this Update :) get well lord Tinkerer.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I hope he'll be alright. This is the only game that ticks the most of my boxes (bar like 2 or 3) on a manner that I truly enjoy. The world is actualy an interesting & fun place to explore. The monsters all feel like they fit the world & all the NPCs are interesting &/or quirky deconstructions or parodies of the staple characters in fantasy.

The girls are all really good. They have enough character that I actualy feel connected without the overbranching (& overbearing crosslap that other games hammer over you- it's easy to juggle girls without too many consiquences).

Also the pregnancy is done in a fun way I dont see often.

As excited as I am for this Update if he needs some time for recovery so be it I can wait. I want to see his creation reach an end but not at his expense (as an amateur creator/artist I get the stress lol). Also if hes struggling with where to take certain characters then he should just sick back & give himself some time to decide the best, logical next step in his mind.

I, & I'm sure many others, can wait a bit longer for this Update :) get well lord Tinkerer.
If you are interested in other games ticking most of these Boxes I'd promote A struggle with sin to you... though pregnancy is still in the makeing it's a great game which seems to be heavily inspired by Peasant's Quest in certain areas

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If you are interested in other games ticking most of these Boxes I'd promote A struggle with sin to you... though pregnancy is still in the makeing it's a great game which seems to be heavily inspired by Peasant's Quest in certain areas

Yeah I tried to get into that game but I got like 2 hours in (have no life) got killed & lost all my saves. Couldn't be bothered to try again lol but might give it a shot.

Also IMO I kinda found the models to be pretty crap. I like the quality of PQ but the animations & character designs all reminded me of like early PS2 ear lol.

Not a bad game tho.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Hi everyone!
Sorry for the prolonged silence of late. When I'm tired and depressed I tend to become a bit of a recluse. I have probably mentioned this before, but I'm feeling rather drained lately and have found it hard to put in the same amount of hours as I did the previous 4-5 months. It came pretty close to breaking me. I have therefore spent some time visiting my family (something I put of for too long) and generally taking things a bit easier, in an effort to boost my energy again. Which means development is going a bit slower than usual.
The good news is I've finished all images and animations for Rosy. But I'm struggling with Beth's story. The easiest thing would be to just have her stay completely independent of other characters, but I feel that makes her rather shallow. I'm considering intertwining her with Victoria's story (she could use a maid/nanny), but getting their timelines to come together is a bit tricky. And it's certainly going to make the update a lot bigger than I intended it to be, which isn't a good idea right now.
I therefor think it's best to make this update mainly about and just add one scene without much questing for Beth. This way I can at least give something new to play before the end of the month.
Thanks for your patience guys!
Tinkerer.

View attachment 897010
Milky Way somebody_stop_me_the_mask.gif

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes