Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
No she has gone from the game until another update.
Last question : I killed the vampire lord but still can't give zsofia her dress, i didn't had the opportunity before (and i bought it juste after she asked for it) also, where is she ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Last question : I killed the vampire lord but still can't give zsofia her dress, i didn't had the opportunity before (and i bought it juste after she asked for it) also, where is she ?
Graveyard in the yard area between the castles main building and the gatehouse

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Last question : I still can't give zsofia her dress, i didn't had the opportunity before (and i bought it juste after she asked for it) also, where is she ?
I also have the same issue in giving her the new dress & it's probably a bug in the game. As for where's her in the castle, you can find her in the graveyard section just between the drawbridge building & the main building on your right.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
In the courtyard to the right is where you're find her.

It would appear that u have to give the dress anytime after Oksana has investigated the cemeatery but before The Purifiers quest or else the game bugs.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I hate RPGM games but this one is different ;) nice
But there is Problem when you team up with daughter -U cant complete other quests? example that Milf in town
then frieda or freida giant pussy :) she leaves house and u cant enter giant's village
+ ur daughter stops doing other quests etc if there was something to make her wait ....

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I hate RPGM games but this one is different ;) nice
But there is Problem when you team up with daughter -U cant complete other quests? example that Milf in town
then frieda or freida giant pussy :) she leaves house and u cant enter giant's village
+ ur daughter stops doing other quests etc if there was something to make her wait ....
After you finish quest with doughter everyone is back.

Kent Lee

Aug 27, 2018
V2.11
There is a bug at "A Dress for a Lady" quest.
If you didn't give the dress to Zsofia before visiting cemetery with Okasana, you can't give it to her anymore.
I defeated the master and still can't give the dress to her.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm pretty excited for the new update to come out. No idea what will happen with Ros. I feel like theres gonna be more baming stuff, mabey she will give birth & give some baby based quests, perhaps we get some halfling theme quests as well.

I dont have much idea for Beth's but I can only imagine her father will not be too pleased by her pregnancy, even if he does like the MC, he knows what happens at the Temple & MC's association with it. This may be a really interesting questline.
:);)

Reactions: Brovalon

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
V2.11
There is a bug at "A Dress for a Lady" quest.
If you didn't give the dress to Zsofia before visiting cemetery with Okasana, you can't give it to her anymore.
I defeated the master and still can't give the dress to her.
Actualy u have to give her the dress AFTER The Witch Hunter (investigating cematery with Oksana) but BEFORE The Purifiers. That's you're window. Or else u lose out, I dont think Tink ment that to happen tho.

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Hello i am thinking that in erevi's daughter and victoria threesome ,we fuck them with enchanted phalius giganticus.Its true or i am false??

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes