DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Before she goes relocates to the Temple, you have the option to try & offer Ziva a gift. At which point she will say that "the great Creator Tinkerer has yet to implement anything she likes" (paraphrasing). But once she goes to the Temple the option is gone completly & she no longer blows u for donations.

1) I would love for the gift part to finally be implemented onto the Temple update (mabey u can give her Bareness potions? I know I hardly ever use em) & mabey u can offer donations again for a BJ?

2) I know it was like a cameo joke but I think seeing a mini-Tinkerer cult appear in the game. Even as just a humorous cameo of "the creator god" would be fantastic lol.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Before she goes relocates to the Temple, you have the option to try & offer Ziva a gift. At which point she will say that "the great Creator Tinkerer has yet to implement anything she likes" (paraphrasing). But once she goes to the Temple the option is gone completly & she no longer blows u for donations.

1) I would love for the gift part to finally be implemented onto the Temple update (mabey u can give her Bareness potions? I know I hardly ever use em) & mabey u can offer donations again for a BJ?

2) I know it was like a cameo joke but I think seeing a mini-Tinkerer cult appear in the game. Even as just a humorous cameo of "the creator god" would be fantastic lol.
There is something like this with succubus daughter. She say somethink in this way: "Daddy I'm pregnant, but Tinkerer doesn't give me some content about it yet."

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There is something like this with succubus daughter. She say somethink in this way: "Daddy I'm pregnant, but Tinkerer doesn't give me some content about it yet."
Yeah they make comments here & there but I think like a 1 time cult scene (mabey like a hidden joke) would be funny.

Mabey during a later quest you can have some cultists sacrificing an animal to Tinkerer in hopes that he will bestow them with pus***. And if you dont see them you just missed it. Like an easter egg if u will. They could be really awkward about it & politely ask you to leave...

•Tinkerer (the creator god)
•the Patronians (his patrens as the cult)

I think it would be funny. Probably wouldn't happen tho but would be funny.

Jan 5, 2019
and found the walkthrough in the download now, why there are so many posts about people refusing to search rather than just mention it came with the game XD

Mrmrnono

Nov 26, 2019
Hello every1 ,if anyione can please post a pic where to get the enhanced fertile recipy please ...I cant find it in the temple ornear the merchats inn...
Thank you

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hello every1 ,if anyione can please post a pic where to get the enhanced fertile recipy please ...I cant find it in the temple ornear the merchats inn...
Thank you
_201118_103201_402.png
During the quest Let There Be Light, go down to the library in the Temple & check bottom desk (circled in red) to read the diary about Enhanced Fertility.

_201118_103155_865.png
Then travel to the Merchant's Inn. The chest should be amongst the burnt area (circled in red).

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Thank you
View attachment 905000
During the quest Let There Be Light, go down to the library in the Temple & check bottom desk (circled in red) to read the diary about Enhanced Fertility.

View attachment 905002
Then travel to the Merchant's Inn. The chest should be amongst the burnt area (circled in red).
the reciepe can be picked only after having asked the merchant about the burned patch

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the reciepe can be picked only after having asked the merchant about the burned patch
Actualy not true. I pick it up before talking to him EVERYTIME I play.

I have replayed this game over 20 times now (thanks to losing saves) as long as Let There Be Light is active & u read the diary, then the chest is there.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes