Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is there mom son scenes in this game ?
Rumours are planned for the MC's mother but for now the only content like that is Father/Daughter.

MC can have to "special" daughters that grow up fast. 1 succubus, 1 goblin.
Also take into account that duo to Patreon these are not available in the base game and require a Patch... which conviniently can be DLed here

Reactions: Mr.Hide

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
hello fellow players of pq.Can you win reanna in 19lvl?? I ask because i lose everytime with 3 hits(more times with 2)
P.S : PLS lain mod come back!!!

Jan 5, 2019
use all alchemy potions, like +def+atk+agi+poison, first round use wither spell, even easier if you use 2 Vampiric potions beforehand aswell
Getting your familiar to drop at least one heal potion can save on buff pots too, but either way its the only fight that seems to require some prep at that point of the game.

Adolfus

Apr 2, 2018
The stories leading to fucking are on point in this game. If only Honey select 2 could be integrated for the sex scenes.

Jan 5, 2019
The great grumpkin, cave goblin shaman, goblin king & Master can all be pretty annoying to fight honestly lol
Yeah but at the time you unlock blood potions you've prolly done most of that content already is what I'm saying, I know I don't have any real fights left XD

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I folks I have heard people talk about a candle that gets lit near Victoria when u have the patch on. I'll be honest I play a free version of this on a public site (I cannot make complaints about issues lol) but could someone put up a pic of said candle so I 1) know what it looks like & 2) dont have to keep guessing if the current update on the site remembered the patch or not.

TIA

Jan 5, 2019
So since I ran out of things to do but wasn't really done playing I started a new file to see how I could break the game a lil, maybe reallly speed up the start of the game and all. Was a bit surprised what I was able to figure out. So at the start of the a new file talk to the blacksmith and grab the doggo, but don't turn him in for a measly knife, turns out the dog sits in your party till you turn the fellar in, and while he doesn't do tons of damage he does extra damage, more than a 1+ attack a knife would (can also use items on you, giving meals a reason to be made), now go hunt some goblins, do the farm quest and all/ other early quests, I'd say at level 5 or so go talk to Frida and grab the pup quest, then beeline your way to the mine, and grab the pickaxe, your go to free weapon, and with a pick axe and a dog you'd be surprised how you can steam roll content.

Reactions: robtbo

Nuwan.black

Oct 25, 2019
Peasants Quest - CGs(HighRes/In Game)+Animations
(Includes images that never made it into the game)

Individual CGs (v2.11): MEGA

Compiled zip (v2.11)(3.99GB): MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro can you let me know the difference between the original game with this one?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes