DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
_201121_061835_325.png
Hay folks I have played this game so many times & never have I seen this scene with captain Eckhardt of the town guard. Looks like he has cought the MC doing something? Found this on the MEGA link above.

What is this scene about & how do u get it? I'm intrigued?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
View attachment 909085
Hay folks I have played this game so many times & never have I seen this scene with captain Eckhardt of the town guard. Looks like he has cought the MC doing something? Found this on the MEGA link above.

I don't recognize it either. My guess is it's from scrapped content, or future content.

Reactions: DomWolf

TheLewdGamer

Apr 19, 2020
View attachment 909085

Its at the start of the game where Victoria tells you to bring her "friend's"(its actually hers tho just not told so) if you don't hire Gwyneeth to distract them u see this scene and end up in jail don't worry the game doesnt end

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Its at the start of the game where Victoria tells you to bring her "friend's"(its actually hers tho just not told so) if you don't hire Gwyneeth to distract them u see this scene and end up in jail don't worry the game doesnt end

Wait how do u get in without hiring gwen because the guard just tells me I cant go in there? Didnt even realise there was another (wrong) way?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can get in by lighting a fire on the side of the house to distract the guards still.
you need to have at minimum 2 pic fat either from the shop or by killing boars in the forest areas in you inventory for that... if you only have 1 itll be a small fire the guards can put out... there is a chance to spy on her useing only one... but it's rather small chance, useing to fats will guarantee a success

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
So since I ran out of things to do but wasn't really done playing I started a new file to see how I could break the game a lil, maybe reallly speed up the start of the game and all. Was a bit surprised what I was able to figure out. So at the start of the a new file talk to the blacksmith and grab the doggo, but don't turn him in for a measly knife, turns out the dog sits in your party till you turn the fellar in, and while he doesn't do tons of damage he does extra damage, more than a 1+ attack a knife would (can also use items on you, giving meals a reason to be made), now go hunt some goblins, do the farm quest and all/ other early quests, I'd say at level 5 or so go talk to Frida and grab the pup quest, then beeline your way to the mine, and grab the pickaxe, your go to free weapon, and with a pick axe and a dog you'd be surprised how you can steam roll content.
I did this for a while and it can help out a little. Dog's stats don't improve much and he requires a lot more EXP to level up. Opponents almost never target the dog either. He'll usually take the 3HP bee stings from gathering honey and can use items. He sometimes can make the difference in a fight. I was hoping to make a bear-hunting dog, but it would take forever and you can't finish the quests where you need to push/pull objects.

mhz231

Nov 23, 2020
I'm new here so I don't know if there is an specific answer for this question already, but I missed the river scene with Erevi's daughter and the threesome with victoria, everything else is done, Do I still get some action with her? or do I need to replay the entire game? (because I only have 1 save file), or just wait for an update?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I'm new here so I don't know if there is an specific answer for this question already, but I missed the river scene with Erevi's daughter and the threesome with victoria, everything else is done, Do I still get some action with her? or do I need to replay the entire game? (because I only have 1 save file), or just wait for an update?
did you use the decensor patch? because there's more scenes with the succubus in the rented house, in the tower and in the dungeon? the scenes you missed can be seen via spirit potion

mhz231

Nov 23, 2020
did you use the decensor patch? because there's more scenes with the succubus in the rented house, in the tower and in the dungeon? the scenes you missed can be seen via spirit potion
Ok I think I needed that patch Now I can see the scenes thanks, btw why tinkerer doesn't have this file uploaded with the main content?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes