Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Anyway to dominate girls? It seems like dev is into femdom
Not really... depends what u mean by dominate. There are some girls who are more submissive during sex (ex: Mia, Rosy, Seqouia) but most girls are ether you're complet equel or fem-dom (fem-doms are usualy the more mature or giant women).
it never goes fully into either maledom nor femdom.... the game finds the perfect balance,but for MaleDom, there's Sequoia...
When new version will come??
according to the last status update, it should come this month so probably this weekend, unless thigs won't go as planned

Reactions: Necronlord3

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
On the subject of grinding levels will there ever be a need to get above 20 since you can take out everything at that point?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
On the subject of grinding levels will there ever be a need to get above 20 since you can take out everything at that point?
There are several Boss fights in the later part when your enemies will be quiet strong and outnumber you... however by useing alchemy potions and a bit of clever attacks you'll be able to defeat them... higher levels will make it just easier

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Any idea on how to get the knights to show up at the tavern for common enemy? Alice is already a Qetesh priestess.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Any idea on how to get the knights to show up at the tavern for common enemy? Alice is already a Qetesh priestess.
Just follow Shakala's (goblin) quest. They will show up eventualy.

Just checking, I have no problem helping out other players, but u r aware there is a Walkthrough available on the first page of this forum right? Should give u a set by step on what to do.

If u have read it & still confused then that's cool. Just checking to see if u knew it was there.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Just follow Shakala's (goblin) quest. They will show up eventualy.

Just checking, I have no problem helping out other players, but u r aware there is a Walkthrough available on the first page of this forum right? Should give u a set by step on what to do.

If u have read it & still confused then that's cool. Just checking to see if u knew it was there.
There is not a walkthrough on the first page of this thread. But I have used the search function to find clues on what to do but this is one quest I can't figure out. I found walkthroughs on other pages to no avail

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
There is not a walkthrough on the first page of this thread. But I have used the search function to find clues on what to do but this is one quest I can't figure out. I found walkthroughs on other pages to no avail
there's an up to date walkthrough included in the game downloads

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
Is there any other cheat mods for this game? The grinding is sorta offputting.
I use the lain mod.
Its not updated so it doesnt really works, but you can start a game, use the cheats, and export the save without any mayor problem

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

This walkthrough follows all the way to "A Dream Wife". hope it helps :)

If u go online & search "Peasant's Quest game guide (update number)" you should be able to find the later updates once you need them.

If u still need help just send me a list of quests u have done & a list of quests u r still doing. Then mabey I can give u assistance because some quests will not activate &/or be available until something else has been done.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I use the lain mod.
Its not updated so it doesnt really works, but you can start a game, use the cheats, and export the save without any mayor problem
Lain mod can & will break the game. Especially for the later updates like vampire quests & such. It can completly break you're saves.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Great game, thanks for your patience everyone. I really hope we can have daughters with the Succubus and Shakala's daughter.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Great game, thanks for your patience everyone. I really hope we can have daughters with the Succubus and Shakala's daughter.
I know that the Succubus daughter will birth "Nergal's Champion" (dunno the gender yet).

I dont think Goblin daughter will birth daughters. Theres a 1 in a 100 chance a girl will be born amongst Goblins in this world. That is why Shakala was so happy when she is born.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I know that the Succubus daughter will birth "Nergal's Champion" (dunno the gender yet).

I dont think Goblin daughter will birth daughters. Theres a 1 in a 100 chance a girl will be born amongst Goblins in this world. That is why Shakala was so happy when she is born.
Well can Erezi make more girls? Hmm, this game is huge. I haven't beat it after 20 hours.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well can Erezi make more girls? Hmm, this game is huge. I haven't beat it after 20 hours.
Erevi does have 2 more daughters but they (& there brothers) are only place holders for now. Also as far as I know the Succubus was the only conception blessed by Nergal so the next 4 kids might be like the other children & have no real impact beyond running around the Tower. I'm not sure what Tink's plan is yet until he gets back to working on the Tower story.

I know that he apparently is planning to have Maghda birth a Half-Ogre daughter & Vixenatrix to birth a Half-Dragon daughter. But that is all I know about special daughters for now.

I have talked to others on here about Ziva birthing an Angel daughter as a counterpart to the Succubus (like a cupid or something) to which many have agreed sounds like a good idea BUT this is purely MY suggestion & there is no garentee Tink has seen or heard about my suggestion.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Erevi does have 2 more daughters but they (& there brothers) are only place holders for now. Also as far as I know the Succubus was the only conception blessed by Nergal so the next 4 kids might be like the other children & have no real impact beyond running around the Tower. I'm not sure what Tink's plan is yet until he gets back to working on the Tower story.

I know that he apparently is planning to have Maghda birth a Half-Ogre daughter & Vixenatrix to birth a Half-Dragon daughter. But that is all I know about special daughters for now.

I have talked to others on here about Ziva birthing an Angel daughter as a counterpart to the Succubus (like a cupid or something) to which many have agreed sounds like a good idea BUT this is purely MY suggestion & there is no garentee Tink has seen or heard about my suggestion.
Sounds good, I love incest and breeding. I'd like to breed daughters

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes