DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Cool thanks, do you know the variable for the quest, a dress for a lady? I can't do it because the vampire girls need to be at the cemetary and I skipped that quest. I just need to edit it in saveditor to mark as complete.
Not sure about that mate. I dont know about save editors.

Mabey ask some one like Evangeleon-01 or Raptus Puellae.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not sure about that mate. I dont know about save editors.

Mabey ask some one like Evangeleon-01 or Raptus Puellae.
Altering Quest Variables in a save editor?
Sure way to bust your save and create a shit ton of errors you never even thought possible.
If you can't give her the dress either load a previous save or cut your losses and just do her without that 1 scene

Reactions: AJBit

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Sure way to bust your save and create a shit ton of errors you never even thought possible.
If you can't give her the dress either load a previous save or cut your losses and just do her without that 1 scene
I'll cut my losses, thanks for the tip! This community is great

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I tried that with my hp but it only changes the current value, like 1000/78hp and it resets when sleeping. Does atk and def persist?
You'll find two stats there, one named MHP and one named MyHP.

MHP is your max health points.

MyHP is your current health points.

You must've edited only the MyHP stat, so just your current health points were affected.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
You're absolutely right! Nothing wrong editing the stats anyway...

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
In my case, I had to pay for all the sex options in the alley before the option to fuck in the house came up.
Damn dude nice work around. I will try this. I've given Mia like four kids, Frida three, Erevi five. I believe three for Victoria. I love this

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Anyway to get inside Gwynneth's house? I can't get her pregnant in the alley and we had sex once in her house and its locked now.
You need the Enhanced Fertility potion but shes using conception so it might take a few tries.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The daughter's relation is unaffected by Victoria. It's just a nice hidden bonus scene with her.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
So, um... What the hell is wrong with this game? Optimization, I mean. On the very first location I started getting very long loadings (like 30 seconds or so), and after a few minutes game started eating memory like shit (ate around 7GB RAM). I can understand if something like that happens when the engine tries to process some giant locations overloaded with objects, or is loaded with HD-visuals/audio, but that's not the case here - locations are small and don't have many objects, and aside from the H-scenes, this game uses only the standart RPGMaker content. So, again... What the hell?
Also, what's the reason for shoving the entire game into one .exe file?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So, um... What the hell is wrong with this game? Optimization, I mean. On the very first location I started getting very long loadings (like 30 seconds or so), and after a few minutes game started eating memory like shit (ate around 7GB RAM). I can understand if something like that happens when the engine tries to process some giant locations overloaded with objects, or is loaded with HD-visuals/audio, but that's not the case here - locations are small and don't have many objects, and aside from the H-scenes, this game uses only the standart RPGMaker content. So, again... What the hell?
...except that it uses plenty of customized scripts all over.
Light effects eat tons of RAM, there is a hidden mechanic to calculate income based on the numbers of a tribe and you becomeing a leader, determential you can unlock certain Updates that will constantly cost you Gold aswell and the game keeps track of your pretty much countless children all around the world.
It also tracks relationship scores for several of the ladies and sometimes something that could be called a daily scedule for some.
Also there is quiet a number of animations throughout the game
Also, what's the reason for shoving the entire game into one .exe file?
It's called decryption and prevents others from tinkering and breaking your game easily

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
...except that it uses plenty of customized scripts all over.
Light effects eat tons of RAM, there is a hidden mechanic to calculate income based on the numbers of a tribe and you becomeing a leader, determential you can unlock certain Updates that will constantly cost you Gold aswell and the game keeps track of your pretty much countless children all around the world.
It also tracks relationship scores for several of the ladies and sometimes something that could be called a daily scedule for some.
That's... quite overloaded for an RPGMaker engine.
It's called decryption and prevents others from tinkering and breaking your game easily
I guess you meant "encryption", not "decryption"?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I have a question. Does your stat even grow after reaching level 18? Beside luck, hp and mp capacity, my stat doesn't increase at all.
there's a hidden stat that increaes damage, as of stats, you can have a considerable increase by drinking a blood potion
When this game first got posted here I thought it was irredeemable trash but by now it has turned into my favorite game.
the first release was an experimental thing

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
hey silly question, is there no more crystallized eggs from the breeder after completing the quest man cave?
You need to breed her and wait 6 or 7days. So breed her on those devices you buy from Marcus, then put her back in her cell and wait 7 days. I use fertility potion to make sure she gets pregnant

Midgaanlok

Sep 16, 2020
You need to breed her and wait 6 or 7days. So breed her on those devices you buy from Marcus, then put her back in her cell and wait 7 days. I use fertility potion to make sure she gets pregnant
I thought after finishing up the man cave quest she cannot be put back to the cage anymore?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes